• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD dosing

what about acid in the sugercube form? and downing it with water? does that take away some of the experience in anyway?

sugar cubes; I wouldn't think so, and I've never heard anything to the contrary. If you're talking about tap water, then I'd imagine this could definitely affect things.

mushi mushi 88 said:
I filled up a couple of empty vials I had with about 2 or 3 drops of LSD in them with just normal tap water, do you think it will be OK?

I put them in the freezer so I can keep them for a long period of time or have I just pretty much destroyed all the LSD in them and just throw them away now?

If you drink em immediately, it will probably work, otherwise, no. Next time use alcohol or distilled water.

Originally Posted by SomeKindaLove
If you drink em immediately, it will probably work, otherwise, no. Next time use alcohol or distilled water.

I put tap water in it then threw them into the freezer straight away so basically it will be destroyed when I take them out aye.

I would consume them now but I don't really want to get on it I'll just find somebody who wants to get on it today and give it to them lol..

Yeah, it's probably destroyed.

Vial washes done with regular drinking water (of the bottled kind) are done and usually work ok if you drink it immediatley ... tap water probably as well, again, if yo udrink it immediately ... otherwise, hard liquor or DH2O