• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the right club, un-cramped acid stomping to good tunes is awesome!

The average club, full of drunks and stim freaks isn't the place to be on psychs for the most part

Going off what a trusted friend from Perth has told me, I believe the supposed "bad astro's" just contain a higher LSD laoding per tab than what people are used to these days...

Would be good to hear from some experienced psychonauts if true. :)

why dip your blotter twice?? why not 5 times?? or 10 times?? It doesn't matter how many times its dipped it really depends on how strong the LSD solution its being dipped into. You could dip it in 20 times and the sheet might only average 100ug per blotter if the solution is weak.

Twice laid pages you say?? to double the strength of the blotter?? why not just make the LSD solution that the sheet is being dipped into twice as strong?? The only real excuse to having to double dip a sheet is if it comes out weak the first time. If a drug dealer told me the blotter was double dipped I'd ask them why it wasn't done right the first time.

You could have a sheet of blotters that average 1000ug per hit and it was only dipped once.

Honestly you have to be pretty daft to believe in the whole double dipping crap.

And Dr War you mention that double dipped blotter doesn't usually reach a wide distribution??? where do you get this info?? what do you know about the distubution of Australia's and the worlds LSD??? how do you know how many times a sheet is dipped??

I've noticed that alot of what you have to say about LSD is reasoning based on inconclusive evidence, conjecture or supposition. A good example of this is your statement on "high purity fluff".

Something for you to ponder. A very wise man once said "People who say, dont know. And people who know, dont say" William Leonard Pickard.

I'm not going to go into this here and derail the thread, especially because you appear so dead-set certain that you're right that arguing would be a waste of time. Suffice to say, though, I don't believe you've ever been involved in the distribution of LSD on any real scale, wheras my information comes from more then one individual who was fairly high-up in the networks during the 60s, 70s and 90s. Obviously I can't prove or cite anything that I'm saying, but anyone who knows what they're talking about would agree with me.

Hey Doctor_War, I would have thought a tab would have a full loading the first time it's laid. Laying it again in a solution, would the paper be able to absorb any more liquid? :) Is this not the case?

Hey Doctor_War, I would have thought a tab would have a full loading the first time it's laid. Laying it again in a solution, would the paper be able to absorb any more liquid? :) Is this not the case?

Of course it could. The solvent evaporates leaving the active (LSD) behind. Most tabs these days are dropped not soaked. A sheet is 25 normally so not really worth soaking, not saying there isnt any thats being soaked but the ones most of us are obtaining here are dropped. This also explains the inconsistency with them, one tab stronger than the other.

Of course it could. The solvent evaporates leaving the active (LSD) behind. Most tabs these days are dropped not soaked. A sheet is 25 normally so not really worth soaking, not saying there isnt any thats being soaked but the ones most of us are obtaining here are dropped. This also explains the inconsistency with them, one tab stronger than the other.

Actually, a sheet is generally accepted as 100 hits. :\

Sheet = 100
Book = 1000
Bible = 10,000

Although regional slang can differ between parts of the country, this is the generally accepted description of quantities throughout the community. This being said, I would hate to being laying a bible with a multi channel pipette. :\

Acid query.

How long can tabs be kept for? And whats the best way to store them?

Mate says they should be consumed within 1 month of getting them to get the most out of them. Any truth?

^
Dark, cool place. I usually just wrap my tabs in some foil then put them in a baggie and shove them in a draw. Never held onto tabs for longer then 3+ months though. Why was my post deleted? Wtf...

Acid query.

Mate says they should be consumed within 1 month of getting them to get the most out of them. Any truth?

Bagged/foiled in a cool place sandwiched between the biggest book you can find

You want to keep them away from heat, light and moisture

Many tabs would be over a month old before they reach you

People go on too much about storage, i don't believe LSD to break down as easily as people will lead you to believe.

I've lost tabs for 2 years in my drawer, just floating around, not bagged with no noticeable loss in potency.

Left them in hot cars with no loss of potency

Don't stress too much

Acid query.

Storing tabs in a cool environment will ensure its longevity long after what can be expected in normal conditions. It's all about ensuring you store it in a cool and dark environment.

I think Mr. fastandbulbous says it best below:

Moisture isn't that big a problem compared to the main reason for LSD degrading ie temp it's stored at. Anyway, if you store LSD at say -18'C (average freezer operating temp), the amount of water vapour in te air is negligable.

Every drop of 10'C doubles the effective life of the LSD (an increase of 10'C generally doubles the rate of any chemical reaction and LSD degredation is subject to the same chemical kinetics as it is due to a conversion to the more stable d-isoLSD). Compared with storage at room temp (say 22'C), storing it in a freezer extends the life of LSD 16 fold

Actually, a sheet is generally accepted as 100 hits. :\

Sheet = 100
Book = 1000
Bible = 10,000

Although regional slang can differ between parts of the country, this is the generally accepted description of quantities throughout the community. This being said, I would hate to being laying a bible with a multi channel pipette. :\

your average sheet of blotter is 30 x 30 1/4" squares (900 hits). a sheet of 10000 (a bible) is simply unheard of.
usually quatered into 15x15 (225 hits) for dosing, usingf a syringe for accurate measurements as it assured even dispersion across each tab.

wouldn't it really depend on what era and region your experience comes from? I've heard all sorts of things from different people of different ages. These days i just assume a sheet depends on the print. The first complete sheet i came across was felix the cat, but he was on each individual tab and that was a 25 x 25 sheet. All i really know is if i'm getting in bulk i'll specify how many i want rather than asking for a sheet

your average sheet of blotter is 30 x 30 1/4" squares (900 hits). a sheet of 10000 (a bible) is simply unheard of.
usually quatered into 15x15 (225 hits) for dosing, usingf a syringe for accurate measurements as it assured even dispersion across each tab.

Bibles have most definitely been manufactured, though admittedly not as much recently as they were during the Leary and co era. Though one would never drop a bible, it would be soaked (I would imagine) :)

Left them in hot cars with no loss of potency

Don't stress too much
My mate left some cubes in his car and when it came time to drop neither him or any of his friends got anything out of them while I was tripping very nicely off the few I stored away in my draw =D.

Geeze, Im popping my acid cherry tonight haha (Pink Panther), so fucking nervous, but excited at the same time :) Ive got a mate coming to trip. We have got Joint's all ready rolled up ;), Good music recommended by Sustanon, thanks buddy haha and a massive house to roam around haha :p

Been reading up on the Do's and Dont's and been preparing some other shit so all in all should be a fucking awesome time!! Will either create a trip report during the trip and update or just wait till sunday and try and report what i can remember from tonight ;)

Wish me luck ppl <3

Last edited:
Good luck man!
How many do you plan on doing?
Another thing that may help is have some funny movies/shows on hand if you start to feel off.
I had 2 Red Ohms on my first time, and then got taken for a car ride at which point I started getting really uncomfortable and worried.
Once back at the house a couple of eps of Seinfeld worked a treat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.