Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) v II

Status
Not open for further replies.
From everything i have read/heard from others it sounds quite intense....but mind blowing...I have done mdma/mdxx etc for 6 years....so no noob there. The acid i have is rather clean and quite nice. I was thinking of testing these caps b4 i actually candy flip to gauge the strength of the Molly....Me and the girl plan on candy flipping once we have moved out together and have our own place....all our 3 trips were done in my room/outside or around the house when people were away for the weekend....It's so tempting to eat tabs when you have them. But i feel molly and lucy should be used for healing/spiritual healing/discovering....The lucy has made me really appreciate life and everyone and every living thing.....not so much superficial items...Either way i will keep the flip on my mind and continue to read the feedback...thanks to you 3 posters above so far :)

Good idea about gauging strength before flipping - it's always a good idea to know what to expect from each individually before combining them. The quality and feel of the combo can vary significantly depending on how strong each is relative to the other :)

I find it's the opposite when I'm candy flipping. I completely forget about the spiritual side of the LSD and just go crazy.

I find it depends on the setting. If I'm on my own I couldn't really ignore the spiritual side if I wanted to, regardless of the combo; being around others generally dulls that side of things a little anyway, and adding MDMA makes social interactions and bonding more immediately rewarding.

I am really quite scared of candyflipping now MDMA has lost a lot of magic for me and not being a huge fan of blotter paper. Something I need to cross off my list though

^ Sorry to hear that Jake, just out of curiosity which is your Doc or perfect combo? These caps are not from my usual "old mate" per say and a mate of mine said they were alright but i cant judge since he had eaten some pills not 2 long before he consumed, roughly a few weeks earlier. Either way i'm excited and look forward to doing the flip when everything is settled...has anyone taken some lucy and just walked around their suburb and it's surroundings in the rain? either way muchies are all around just need the sun to come out and the suckers get ready to get picked!

Last edited:
Candy flip?

+0:00 - 200ug of LSD
+3:00 - 100mg MDMA (depending on your usual dosages)

Although if you have all day and night, I recommend taking your acid, riding most of the trip through the day and then taking more acid with some MDMA for a wild night. Good fucking times :D

@Fieldy, My favourite psychedelic at the moment would be 2C-E although 4-HO-MET was pretty fucking good. Trying 4-ACO-DMT this friday, only heard good things about that.

Psychedelic + dissociative would be my favourite combo.

I think I would like to try 2C-E and MDMA over LSD + MDMA, the durations fit slightly better and 2C-E feels more right for it to me.

(25c-NBOMe may be up there but I've only tried it once so far.)

has anyone taken some lucy and just walked around their suburb and it's surroundings in the rain?

rofl - yeh man... people do it freqeuntly all across the globe.

Also .. THE COMBO is epic.. im actually candy flipping myself this weekend haha.. sent my mrs a message today saying its AWN like donkey kong.

MDMA + LSD like 2 hours later is EPIC

Dose prob 1 cap and have a cap at the end..snort some of the MDMA if you can, hits pretty hard.

^ Bad luck man :( Ive had people who have dacked pills and gone to the toilet only to realize they flushed em and needed me to drive them to get more hahaha....thinking of candy flipping soon for the first time....had acid 3 times and mdma countless......peoples experiences for first time candy flips...?

I've never had a candy flip but i have had a hippy flip (magic mushrooms+MDMA) it was when i was 15 n it was my first expirence with "hard drugs" and i must say it was quite a warm welcoming to drugs.Was amazing it was night time raining n i was out driving around with 4 other friends we all ended up fucking around (and keeping out of the rain) in these house's that were still being built.....laying on the roof of my sisters car while she drives around in the rain felt bloody amazing :p

Candyflipping is majestic, but I also had an experience with shrooms and MDMA like junkie scumbag ages ago when I was 15 to and it really opend my eyes to the power of true psychedelics and I never will forget that eye opener. Funnliy enough I have only had LSD flips pretty much since and I'm thinking should try it next sub season.

Anyone got some great MDMA x Shrroms exerience? Sorry mods if this is the wrong thread to post this.

^ This isn't really the thread to discuss it, but it's not uncommon. You can find some reports on erowid, and quite a few threads and trip reports if you search bluelight for hippy flip. It's a reasonable popular combo :)

Hippy flip is great :) I actually prefer it to acid whilst on it. Very euphoric combo.

Should we have a Australian Psychedelic discussion thread for more general talk on psychedelics? It would make sense and mean less derailing of this thread. Could also be pretty handy for opiates and stimulants since we already have a benzo one.

should we have a australian psychedelic discussion thread for more general talk on psychedelics? It would make sense and mean less derailing of this thread. Could also be pretty handy for opiates and stimulants since we already have a benzo one.

word!

I've never had a candy flip but i have had a hippy flip (magic mushrooms+MDMA) it was when i was 15 n it was my first expirence with "hard drugs" and i must say it was quite a warm welcoming to drugs.Was amazing it was night time raining n i was out driving around with 4 other friends we all ended up fucking around (and keeping out of the rain) in these house's that were still being built.....laying on the roof of my sisters car while she drives around in the rain felt bloody amazing :p

I had a similar experience. First time I tried MDMA was with a healthy dose of mushrooms. Beautiful combination. A lot more subtle and awe inspiring than the LSD + MDMA combo which is just off it's fucking chops. I love both of them, I've been hoping to do a hippy flip for ages, just haven't gotten around to it.

Should we have a Australian Psychedelic discussion thread for more general talk on psychedelics? It would make sense and mean less derailing of this thread. Could also be pretty handy for opiates and stimulants since we already have a benzo one.

^This

I've candy flipped thrice before and I must say it's an enjoyable if intense experience. The combination works well though, I've had some amazing conversations with complete strangers (Kangaroo government at Manifest) and really enjoyed myself each time :) One thing I have found though is that the peak can be rather warmth inducing, which can be very annoying at times :(

Why dont u guys just make ur own dots and make it super strong? Anyone keen to try a gummy bear? :D

I meant drop sum liq onto them or even inject them:) The sky is the limit:)

Status
Not open for further replies.