Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) v II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard DMT is nice on acid:) certainly rocks ur world ive been told :)
n ill get to try dmt again someday, i had changa mix years ago from HHH which was quite nice....but i cant imagine dmt on lucy omgggggg....

Ketamine and MDMA also go very nicely with lucy :p as do nangs of course 8)

Should be trying out some felixes tonight/tomorrow. Might try some MXE with them if I remember. Anyone combined the two yet ?

Yeah I've had acid and mxe, didn't like it so much. I find it better with Phens but there are lots of reports of acid + MXE combos over in PD, it's pretty popular. K and acid is far, far better.

Ketamine and MDMA also go very nicely with lucy :p as do nangs of course 8)

Should be trying out some felixes tonight/tomorrow. Might try some MXE with them if I remember. Anyone combined the two yet ?

I was tempted to get nangs last week for my first trip with my partner but deicded against it at the last moment due to having plenty of bud handy...maybe next time i consume more with her we will get nangs....i dont know if it will come close to buckets on lucy though....that shit was insanely intense and put alot of things into prospective.

I heard DMT is nice on acid:) certainly rocks ur world ive been told :)

hehe that combo has changed my life in so many ways.....;)

^^^and dude get some nangs for your next trip,i cant have lucy without nangs anymore.Dont get too much tho orelse your trip will be centerd around huffing down as much n2o as possable :D

i've tried DMT whilest on a med-high level lSD trip. i think it was 2x Pink panthers, i think they are like rated 100ug or so per tab.

I did not find any Synergy at all between the 2 substances, like it was still a normal DMT trip. and the duration as well.
It did not make it a longer or stronger DMT trip due to being on SID

After the DMT wore off it felt like I was just on a nrmal LSD trip. the LSD wasn't enhenced or deppenedd yo

hehe that combo has changed my life in so many ways.....;)

^^^and dude get some nangs for your next trip,i cant have lucy without nangs anymore.Dont get too much tho orelse your trip will be centerd around huffing down as much n2o as possable :D

Try poppers on them, if u manage to get the correct one it will blow nangs out of the water. Alot of people disagree but when they try the real poppers they rate it higher:)

^^^lol. I wanna hear if anyone was so fuckerd on CID they actually did that. I have had maybe one or two high dose trips this year and plenty of moderate ones - but throwing my own poo has never even entered my mind. Maybe when drunk and on like 10 benzos but on LSD ?? What was that ad trying to achieve?

haha that add is great, i wish we had these kinds of scare tactics from the government here, honestly it sucks that the majority of people do a drug in the world but because of propaganda and rubbish society judges those honest hard working people just because its our own mind we are harming/altering...so sad either way i have a new picture to email my friends

haha that add is great, i wish we had these kinds of scare tactics from the government here,

Oh we do.. you didn't see the ads about ecstasy being made in a dirty toilet last year? I saw them all over the place. Someone posted them on here but no idea where

Oh we do.. you didn't see the ads about ecstasy being made in a dirty toilet last year? I saw them all over the place. Someone posted them on here but no idea where

I have seen those before devine, but they are not on that comical level that one above it! Either way the Government's scare tactics may have worked in the past to some people like myself but once you meet Lucy the real truth is out there!

Try poppers on them, if u manage to get the correct one it will blow nangs out of the water. Alot of people disagree but when they try the real poppers they rate it higher:)

I've done this and thought it was very cool, as you said make sure you get good quality ones. Whenever I've used isobutyl nitrite I get headaches and feel dirty but amyl nitrite or some of the other nitrites are OK. I first got the idea when I stood up too quickly on LSD once and it made everything really intense for a few moments, thought that poppers might do the same thing. :)

This was a while back roughly August or maybe September. I came across those third eye skulls, and after lurking in this thread forever I was excited as hell after reading all the rave reviews. I took 2 and was terribly disappointed, all I had was mild stimulation that kept me awake with the faintest visuals. The other 3 tabs I had, I saved for another time but they ended up being really mild too. I'm guessing they weren't stored very well.

Really bummed as it was my first time encountering LSD in years. Hopefully I'll come across some in the near future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.