• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD death

It's true that hippies were liberal, they were representing something which was profoundly progressive and anti-status quo in nature. But what I mean was that in terms of the politicians of today, I don't think psychedelics have anything to do with any of what they're doing, of either side, it's all various layers of self-serving or party-serving horse shit spewers. It's all this great game for them. Psychedelics, IMO, could bring about understanding of the futility and counterproductiveness of the current political climate, perhaps, for those politicians who aren't sociopaths or too far gone to be able to face reality.

Hilary Clinton, psychedelicially initiaited? I've gotta give that one a no.

On the other hand, Bernie Sanders? Maybe, yeah. In any case I guess what I'm saying is that except for a very few key exceptions, I find the general vibe among politicians of any political persuasion to be decidedly un-psychedelic.

It's true that hippies were liberal, they were representing something which was profoundly progressive and anti-status quo in nature. But what I mean was that in terms of the politicians of today, I don't think psychedelics have anything to do with any of what they're doing, of either side, it's all various layers of self-serving or party-serving horse shit spewers. It's all this great game for them. Psychedelics, IMO, could bring about understanding of the futility and counterproductiveness of the current political climate, perhaps, for those politicians who aren't sociopaths or too far gone to be able to face reality.

Hilary Clinton, psychedelicially initiaited? I've gotta give that one a no.

On the other hand, Bernie Sanders? Maybe, yeah. In any case I guess what I'm saying is that except for a very few key exceptions, I find the general vibe among politicians of any political persuasion to be decidedly un-psychedelic.

I agree but I also think you have to be careful in assuming that giving people psychedelics will necessarily make them better people or less self serving. Al Gore and Barack Obama supposedly smoked quite a lot of pot (and who knows if they ever tried LSD or shrooms) but they behaved as generic politicians.

I think psychedelics COULD bring about the understanding you're talking about, as could a careful study of history and philosophy. I think the problem is that our political system favors sociopaths and the public is too dumb/ignorant/brainwashed not to vote for them.