• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD + Cannabis fuelled weekend

I have been given diazepam to help quit weed, I really think its down to the individual doctor but probably relatively common. One of the big issues driving my cannabis dependance was insomnia which diazepam helped with, and its long half-life meant the edge was taken off my irratability the next day. Its not like you supplement addictions (atleast not in my case) its just a box or two of valium to get you through the first week, I don't really see whats wrong with it, in my personal experience I found it helpful.

Ha ha... no hate man!

Yeh bro. I missed that part asI am usually incredibly stoned haha - but yeh man fair enough on everything you said. I stand corrected. I wasn't sure if we had established his usage although I still think its not a good idea to mix an addictive drug with cannabis just cause you can't smoke it normally.

HR being that its like "Oh man I can't get to sleep from my Ice usage! What do I do?" "OH have a shot of H man that will put you to sleep easy!"

and antihistamines are a little different to a prescription benzo man... cant get a benzo OTC for a reason.

And I personally occasionally have anxiety and use benzo's purely FOR anxiety as i find the only rec effect is the actual relief of anxiety which can provide somewhat of a high..

Love you bro ;-)

What? What Drug_Mentor is saying is completely different to saying to someone ne ice to have a shot of H, sorry but that is ridiculous. Neither of those drugs are prescribed in Australia and while benzo's are addictive many people can use them responsibly. Anxiety is what valium is for, so if your anxious it makes sense to take valium, many people dont get anxious every time they smoke anyway. Also I have a heroin habit and im on suboxone so I know what WD's feel like and pot definitely has psychological withdrawals for me.

This thread has been smashed..... Back to the original topic, I find if I smoke pot before I drop the acid it makes the trip a lot tamer and flatter, I also usually end up smoking so much that after awhile the pot tends to lose its effect and I just feel dregged out but if I let myself come up and then start smoking the trip becomes much more eventful/visual and the pot hits MUCH harder and I dont need to smoke as much. I have had terrible anxiety in the past from Cannabis but never really had trouble with LSD+Cannabis(touch wood I dont flip out next time) and I think ive only done acid once without pot, it seems acid takes away the potential for anxiety when smoking, if any anxiety is experienced its the LSD and its usually slight and brief.

A doctor wouldn't give valium as first line treatment for fucking anxiety man. So why should you guys recommend it?

It would be - "Here is a psych I can recommend, go see her for an opinion i'm not giving you benzo's"

ESPECIALLY if you rolled into the docs office claiming you want benzo's for anxiety brought on when you consume weed...

:-S

am i not making any sense ?

Trippar of course it would be "Here is a psych I can recommend, go see her for an opinion i'm not giving you benzo's"

Why would doctors and pharma companies want you taking something that might help you when they can send you to a psych at 250 - 300 bucks an hour, and then only to prescribe you a cocktail of far more expensive drugs.

My girlfriend has had a lot of anxiety for a lot of her life, she's been to doctors and it never helped. I had really bad anxiety long before I used illegal drugs, again seeing doctors didn't do shit except make the family wallet lighter and make me feel even less normal than all the kids at school seemed to think I was.

And a doctor wouldn't prescribe you marijuana either but it seems to help you, or at least it has some positive effects for you. Same with me, I wish my doctors had have been honest enough to maybe tell me to try some weed when I was 15 instead of shoving me on Concertas from age 12 to 17, (along with various combos and other prescription drugs throughout the years) making it impossible for me to mediate my totally fucked up sleeping and eating patterns, to date.

If you've dealt with doctors for a lot of your life like I have, particularly mental health, you kinda learn to run the other way, the really only make problems worse and charge you for the ride IME.

And let's all just remember drug_mentor was just making a suggestion of possibilities among many, I don't see what the beef is here.

Yes im pretty sure they prescribe valium for people trying to quit weed.My dad tried to talk me into going on the program FUCK THAT!
@TrippAR some people cope better than others mate.I do smoke alot of tabacoo with my weed but yer if i dont have a smoke or a vape for 2-3 days i turn into a major cunt to be around :)

Ah fair enough. I remember when i told my doctor i was trying to quit weed along time ago, they now will not give me any painkillers/opiates LOL. Owell what can you do, ive always wanted to try valium but never got my hands on it. Day 17 of no bud and going strong....had a coffee earlier and my body does not stimulants lol. You couldnt never be a cunt your always making me laugh hard on msn through our conversations!

TripppAR I have to say it is a little bit confusing for you to say that you stand corrected then keep on arguing... I don't really see the point in going on about it when I feel like I have made myself pretty clear so I am not going to derail this thread any further by arguing, that said, I stand by everything I said in my first post.

^ PLUR --- REMEMBER KIDDIES SMOKE THE HERB ON THE COMEDOWN!!!!!!!!!! Let the acid call you not you call it! :p

If you tell your doctor you are anxious about your long distance flight they sure as hell won't send you to a psych. They will give yo a 50 pack of valiums, more than enough to try a quit weed with. Well not if you look like a dr shopping junky perhaps.

Ah fair enough. I remember when i told my doctor i was trying to quit weed along time ago, they now will not give me any painkillers/opiates LOL. Owell what can you do, ive always wanted to try valium but never got my hands on it. Day 17 of no bud and going strong....had a coffee earlier and my body does not stimulants lol. You couldnt never be a cunt your always making me laugh hard on msn through our conversations!

Yeah cos im always stoned off my ass when im on msn :p

Your not guaranteed a "50 pack of Valiums" for a long distance flight mate.

They can write you a fucking scipt for like 5 if they want... 50 is not the minimum.

and why tell people how to go get benzos and make it harder for legit patients requiring them for anxiety not just coming off meth or other shit.. or just to get high.

I went to a doc many times for my flights and in the end they stopped the 50 packs of bars and went with 5 single bars instead.. :-( ..

all for the best though.

5 single bar of valiums? Did he reached into his desk draw and doll out from his personal stash?

^ Bullshit as it sounds I have genuinely known people to walk out of a doctors office with a script for 5-15 diazepam, more often than not though it was when they wouldn't take no for an answer the first time and I guess the GP thought giving them a bullshit amount would be the simplest solution. Weirdly it would seem that it costs just as much to fill a script of 5 as it would 50...

The chemist would be pissed if all he stocked were the bubble blister packs. He'd have to cut them up like a clown at a children's party.

Well one time it happened to me and it was 5 bars of xanax... but it was after I had been a few times over the course of months and been gettin bottles and they just didn't really wanna keep feeding me xannies.

The chemists are cool as - just looked at the script and said "ahhh..she is trying to help you ;-)'

It really depends on the doctor. One time I have gotten 4 x 0.5mg pills (Bloody expensive it was, almost cost me as much as a full bottle!) and another time off a different doctor 50 x 2mg bars with 3 repeats. Evil evil shit if u ask me. Thesedays id only use them if I have to after stims/trips. Goes nice with buds too but can be too addictive.