• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD + Cannabis fuelled weekend

i try not to smoke until 2-3 hours in, but i never stop myself smoking a cone if i want one

i will never forget taking two rubber ducks after having a weed tolerance break, then smoking a cone about an hour in because the anxiety was getting to me, awesome night

also remember having a bicycle tab (clean but weak) and smoking a cone about 6hours in, kicked in the visuals very nicely

im tripping this weekend and im going to wait until 5hours+ until i smoke

Never been a problem for me.
The only time I ever had a problem with the combo was when I didn't smoke on the comeup, waited 3 - 5 hours, thought the acid was really shit.

Well had two cones, turned out to be fucking crazy acid, and I nearly lost my mind that night. I usually just smoke all through the trip, sometimes it even serves to level me out rather than muddle me, this is just me though.

bahahaha i had a simmalr thing happen to me on the 3rd eye skulls :p

Smoking pre-trip makes it so much easier to smoke throughout the trip safely. Starting during the trip can get pretty intense though.

AND DM! - I wouldn't recommend addictive drugs to try and deal with a non addictive drug that is causing your problems... more then likely a benzo will easily negate any anxiety when smoking but one might enjoy this comb so much and not smoke without a benzo in the future leading to nasty problems.

Something to consider.

I really don't see the problem in advising somebody that anxiety medication might help them with anxiety problems they are experiencing mate, clearly if they are smoking everyday then it could be problematic. I guess since I didn't stipulate that it wouldn't be a good idea to do everyday you have somewhat of a point, I guess I assumed that was sort of a given.

However 'addictive' you want to claim diazepam is, it has caused me less problems and less habituation issues in my life than cannabis has, and I fucking love and defend cannabis to the end. Obviously the potential for habituation on diazepam is greater than cannabis but to refer to one as addictive and the other non addictive is kind of amusing to me. I used diazepam to help me kick cannabis, something that at one point I did struggle a little bit to do, subsequently dropping the diazepam from my regular intake was much less of a problem for me.

^ is Diazepam what doctors prescribe when you are trying to quit cannabis? I find its been 2 weeks now from my daily use and i am starting to feel much better and getting less cravings. I find going cold turkey is often the hardest approach but most rewarding.

i've heard of people being described diazepam. i think it would help - for me the biggest problem when i'm laying off the pot is having trouble sleeping for the first couple of days, maybe up to a week.
if you had a few valium (not enough for anything serious) i imagine this could be quite a good treatment, for that symptom of withdrawal, anyway. in my experience, the edginess of quitting pot is over pretty quickly, so not long enough to cause any habituation of diazepam.
did anyone else see this?

Marijuana spray to ease withdrawal

Updated January 09, 2012 18:12:08
Marijuana users trying to kick the habit may soon have the help of a product similar to nicotine patches for smokers.

A team from the National Cannabis Prevention and Information Centre at the University of New South Wales is trialling an oral spray to help ease marijuana withdrawal symptoms.

The centre's director, Professor Jan Copeland, says it is a pharmaceutical extract of botanical cannabis which smooths the peaks of withdrawal.

"It has low dose THC because we don't want people to get stoned, we just want to help them settle down with their levels of cannabis use, and relatively high doses of CBD, which is the good cannabis which reduces anxiety and has an anti-psychotic effect," she said.

Professor Copeland says the spray is equivalent to nicotine patches for cigarette smokers.

"It is a really exciting new development in the management of cannabis withdrawal and it is a pharmaceutical extract of botanical cannabis, so it is a natural whole plant organically grown product and it is used as a mouth spray," she said.

She says it targets the cannabis withdrawal symptoms that make it hard to quit.

"Withdrawal symptoms are one of the main reasons that people have problems stopping. It is like tobacco withdrawal but different and of course we all know people that say 'It is easy to give up tobacco, I've done it a thousand times.'

"It is a similar kind of situation here. It is not a life-threatening withdrawal such as alcohol but some people have extreme problems with their sleep, they have problems with feeling really irritable and in fact outbursts of anger.

"Their appetites are disturbed and things like that and it really is enough over a few days to drive them back to using again.

"Helping people manage withdrawal is really going to set them on the pathway to long-term abstinence."

About 200,000 Australians use cannabis daily. That means about 1 per cent of the population currently meet criteria for cannabis dependence.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-01-09/marijuana-spray-to-ease-withdrawal/3763926

I have been refused treatment for marijuana withdrawals before so I am really happy that this will be coming onto the market :)

rofl.. withdrawls? you guys mixing tobacco and withdrawing from that?

How come I can smoke ounces a week and then go away on a holiday for 2 weeks and not even think about weed man... ? I sleep fine, eat fine... its a state of mind mon'

I personally dont get withdrawls and can take or leave weed at the drop of a hat! Although I would prefer to have it of course... i can easily not have it though. ;-)

It erks me when I encounter yet another "Oh im on a break" person.

And if you are getting anxiety from smoking ! STOP SMOKING.... shit man.

"Oh this drug is making me freak, I better take another drug with it to help me take the drug that is making me wig out!"

:-S

weird logic bro.

Yeah I think a lot of it is tobacco addiction. I have noticed that a lot of the time I smoke more bongs than necessary, because I want more of a tobacco hit, without going out for a smoke which I barely even enjoy anymore. The problem of course with smoking is that as much as you hate actually smoking, it definitely beats withdrawals.

This is a bit of a generalisation but most, if not all the people I know who are "bong heads" tend to over spin their mix like crazy, often smoking more tobacco in each cone than actual weed. Plus I've read tobacco contains ammonia which make THC absorption faster, meaning you feel the need to smoke more. I smoke daily generally speaking, as I just love being stoned but I like to take time to be sober as well.

Now just out of interest how did we get from LSD+Cannabis combos to this? I just noticed the name of the thread I was posting in.

I forgot that every one is you.

Besides the RLS I get from opiate withdrawal, my weed withdrawals were pretty much on par with how shit it felt with many of the same effects. Every one's individual biochemistry is going to play a role in how a drug acts on their brain. Weed gave me far more dissociation when I stopped than stopping opiates does.

What's wrong with people taking breaks? Pretty sure it is healthy for you, although they shouldn't really have gotten to the stage where they need a break. I find it increasingly easy to use weed occasionally nowadays.

Im the same as you trippar, i smoked everyday for about 2 years and stopped cold turkey one day, slept fine and had no syptoms.

Also Didnt touch it for two years after that. But now i smoke bout 2/3 times a week after work or the weekends thats it. I treat it how people drink. (i rarely drink these days too would rather get bent!)

How come I can smoke ounces a week and then go away on a holiday for 2 weeks and not even think about weed man... ? I sleep fine, eat fine... its a state of mind mon'

I personally dont get withdrawls and can take or leave weed at the drop of a hat! Although I would prefer to have it of course... i can easily not have it though. ;-)

It erks me when I encounter yet another "Oh im on a break" person.

And if you are getting anxiety from smoking ! STOP SMOKING.... shit man.

"Oh this drug is making me freak, I better take another drug with it to help me take the drug that is making me wig out!"

:-S

weird logic bro.

I don't see how thats weird logic at all, if someone USED to enjoy cannabis and wants to recapture that anxiety free cannabis high how else would they go about it if the break didn't work? You seem to think that whatever applies to you MUST be the case for everyone else, thats a bullshit arrogant attitude and it's just plain wrong. I wouldn't say that cannabis use has withdrawals comparable to most common recreational drugs but I have personally experienced insomnia and irritability when quitting cannabis use. MOST times I quit (the first time I actually hadn't taken to spin yet) I did mix with tobacco, but I also smoked cigarettes and adjusted my tobacco intake accordingly, so I don't really see how these symptoms could be said to be caused by the tobacco?

The real weird logic is assuming whatever applies to you will apply to every single other person exactly the same, especially when it comes to drugs this just is not true. I recall you saying in another thread something along the lines of 'true wisdom is realising how little you know,' honestly between your conspiracy THEORIES that you tout as dead set fact and your general attitude it seems to me like you think you know bloody everything.

I use to spin back in the early days of smoking but more frequently in the last 3 years just smoked straight green and after 13 years the past 2 weeks going cold turkey have contributed to insomnia and boredom, which i find was hard to overcome but with exercise and trying to shift my attention from cravings to more productive things like reading or gaming(not productive i know) i have been to somewhat overcome these. I also do value you the opinions of others but each person is different, either way I'd have to agree with the weird logic claim.

Ha ha dude ! You have me ALL wrong man... !

I did mix with tobacco, but I also smoked cigarettes and adjusted my tobacco intake accordingly, so I don't really see how these symptoms could be said to be caused by the tobacco?

ROA? ... could not sucking down billy's mixed with tobacco be a different hit as compared to a cigerette hit? ..

I don't see how thats weird logic at all, if someone USED to enjoy cannabis and wants to recapture that anxiety free cannabis high how else would they go about it if the break didn't work?

So if you are using a drug and find that this drug causes you discomfort, you stop, then start again only to find the same problem.. you think its cool to suggest combining another well documented addictive drug to combat the problems caused by said drug? :-S ... THAT is the weird logic mate. Why suggest to someone that clearly perhaps weed ISN'T for... as that is the case in a small number of the population... to keep smoking with the aid of an addictive anxiety relief drug.

:-S... its a HR forum bro. That's my only beef.

honestly between your conspiracy THEORIES that you tout as dead set fact and your general attitude it seems to me like you think you know bloody everything.

far from it man... and i can send you some information/ documets if you would like. Like UN documents, gov documents etc etc... :) .. so I do tend to lean towards fact when I can read all the shit that is happening in their own words.

^ I don't see how its much different to using sedating antihistamines to alleviate some negative symptoms of codeine, I didn't reccomend diazepam over everything else I just said it was an option, in my mind there is nothing wrong with saying an anxiety medication might help with fucking anxiety. The fact is if somebody is hell bent on smoking occassionally but can't help but freak out its probably better for their mental health to take a valium than keep smoking without it and having panic episodes (and I have known more than one person who despite displaying such symptoms had great difficulty abstaining from cannabis for very long) so there is a context where the use of diazepam may be beneficial.

Reread what I wrote mate - "The best thing you can do is take a break from cannabis and see if this helps, it may well be the case that you continue to experience and anxiety and have to consider stopping for good.

If you are insistent on smoking but even a break doesn't fix the anxiety you could try having a few drinks or a valium or two a while before smoking to see if that takes the edge off."

I CLEARLY suggest that a break is the best option and that they may have to stop smoking, if they INSIST on smoking then valium may help. You are making out like I said oh just go take some valium mate that will fix you right up, but that isn't what happened I suggested it as a potential last resort. The thing that gets me is somehow its cool to talk about using benzo's so long as its just recreational, but as soon as it gets thrown out there that maybe this could help out a few people with symptoms its prescribed for thats against HR?

Also in regards to the ROA of tobacco, that isn't a bad theory except for the fact I stated the first time I ever quit daily cannabis use I wasn't using tobacco PERIOD and noted the same symptoms. I don't know why its so hard for you to face the fact someone elses experience may differ from your own.

You can send me all the documents you want mate, I would be very surprised if you had anything that proved half the shit you go spouting was irrefutable fact. I actually do subscribe to a few conspiracy theories myself, I just don't go around claiming them to be absolute facts.

^ is Diazepam what doctors prescribe when you are trying to quit cannabis? I find its been 2 weeks now from my daily use and i am starting to feel much better and getting less cravings. I find going cold turkey is often the hardest approach but most rewarding.

Yes im pretty sure they prescribe valium for people trying to quit weed.My dad tried to talk me into going on the program FUCK THAT!
@TrippAR some people cope better than others mate.I do smoke alot of tabacoo with my weed but yer if i dont have a smoke or a vape for 2-3 days i turn into a major cunt to be around :)