View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd at rave

irategammer1

Greenlighter
I decided that I'm going to be taking lsd to the next upcoming rave. I've taking it 16 times and loved every experience, never did I have a bad trip. I usually go to raves and take only but I want to stop doing it because of how harmful it can become. I'm worried that I won't be able to rave like I want to, which is mindlessly dance and feel the music for hours on end. does anyone have any insight on how raves affect the trip? I'm also wondering if I should take lsd before I enter the event or after I'm inside. lastly, how does dancing on acid compare to dancing on mdma, is the difference severe, any comments will be appreciated greatly

If you're experienced with LSD then this should be fun. My advice is to be with friends and take a dose somewhat lower than what you would take in a normal setting. I usually dose after entering the venue - a blotter won't likely cause problems at security and I like to get my bearings while sober. I'd say dosing before you go in is fine though, as long as you think you'll be through security before you come up.

Dancing on LSD is different from dancing on MDMA, but as you might expect it's hard to describe how. Fortunately, LSD is a fairly powerful stimulant so I certainly think you will be able to "dance and feel the music for hours on end." Few drugs are better for music appreciation, after all. =D

Low/medium-dose LSD is far, far better than MDMA for tuning into the music. You'll be stretching those limbs and doing "spontaneous yoga" (as I call it) before you notice it.

On MDMA it seems I somewhat lose my balance and coordination and find myself stuck repeating the same stereotyped moves in a way that makes me quite self-conscious. While you're peaking you may not give a fuck, but once you're coming down and start being aware of how cracked out you really are, it's not a nice feeling. IME whenever I go to a dance party it's easy to tell who's on MDMA just by how limited and repetitive their moves are (if you've been there you should be able to notice it in others).

On the other hand, LSD makes me feel completely together, and loosens me up. As the above poster said, LSD will allow you to keep going for hours on end. Just remember to stay hydrated, but you knew that.

Taking it before you go is something I'd only try if it's a small-scale event without harsh security - any negative encounter with security people might color your experience. There might also be a possibility if you take it beforehand to find yourself tripping so hard you'll want to stay wherever you are (been there!), so dose yourself carefully.

I usually take LSD if I'm going to rave, fuck MDMA, years since I don't touch that dirty stuff. I would be the one eating speakers in front of everything, dancing with my eyes closed. Add a bit of dissociative at the end of the night and that would be perfect. You would need to be experienced with psychedelics for doing that, though. I don't give a fuck about anyone or anything usually, so it's really hard for me to have a bad trip, but I can see other people having bad experiences with the same set&settings I use to have.

its the best dance drug/al-lad is very good too

phenibut beforehand also is useful for if the environment might be too much

Just be careful of the dosage. I took 200ug of acid at a rave once and I was too fried to dance or stand up for extended periods of time.

yeaahhh idk about that shit, I wouldn't personally...MDA or MDMA would BE fun. MDA if you're trying to get a lil trippy :D

LSD is much better than MDMA for dancing. End of topic.

Take it once you're inside the rave. Coming up inside the dancing crowd will be easiest imo. Also if you took it before, it could be a bummer if the party turned out to be shit.