• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric LSD and Indian/sitar/Native American/shamanic chanting music

Iboga music is amazing....I hated it when I first heard it (a few hours before I first took ibogaine) but the Universe told me to listen anyway.... and I am sooooo glad I did as I simply cannot imagine my healing iboga experience without that music....dare I say the music was at least 55.6789% of the reason that trip was so amazing and regenerating. Now I love it and just by listening to that music I can be transported back to the same place.

Goes perfect with incense and candles maybe some bubble hash for good measure like grounding an electrical circuit breaker

I was gonna say Harp Farmer but that INDIAN isn't music very shamanic.

John Scofie!d's Uberjam even if you are feeling less traditional

I wish I could name more spiritual Native American artists other than rappers only Carlos Nakai I would like to explore the genre more myself

How about this even?

The Dude abides man clouds of incense climbing Mandala tapestries the only way to know God is to drop man or tell me your secrets?

Not sure where these freaks are trying to take Sitar music,

Last edited:
Try out a load of Bwiti (ibogaine music) or maybe even throat singers like 'Anda union' (Mongolian) & or 'Huun Huur Tu' (Tuva)
As for Indian classical music which I throughly endorse the study of for serious trippers (it's a study in hinduism and kind of animistic in that sruti/Indian scales (which are tuned differently to the west) are sort of considered as entities : Pandit Ravi Shankar is definitely decent but many would consider Pandit Nikhil Banergee better (sitar).
I'd also recommend Pandit Ali Akbar Khan (Sarod) Ustad Amjad Ali Khan (sarod), Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia (bansuri), Zia Mohiuddin Dagar (Rudra Veena) & check out ragas played on the surbahar (Bass sitar) which is cool. That will keep you busy for a bit :)