• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

lsd alone at night in my room, first time?

It depends, have you tripped before-on shrooms or whatever else? If you can handle your shit on shrooms, acid should be smooth. The problem with acid, I feel, is that the drug seldom pushes the tripper into a hazy, forgetful state-he forgets essential information that on a sober day reminded and binded him to his everyday life (his name, where he is, what he is...). If, for the duration of your trip, you are brave enough to let all that shit escape your memory, and remember that there is a source of energy (yourself) that will always remain, you will never lose yourself; a psychedelic will never spiral you down into a bad trip. Forget everything but remember just that source of energy that is "you" (your soul, athma, whatever the fuck you'd like to call it). Leave everything else behind. learn to lose yourself. You'll get back yourself as you were then-at the end of your trip.

Idk how to start but Jesus I read this entire fucking thread and it was some of the funniest shit I've read in a long time as I lay here on my couch tripping having grand ole time at 330 in the morning by my lonesome I quite literally made a account just to leave this post and hope that this kid responds at any point in life

Idk how to start but Jesus I read this entire fucking thread and it was some of the funniest shit I've read in a long time as I lay here on my couch tripping having grand ole time at 330 in the morning by my lonesome I quite literally made a account just to leave this post and hope that this kid responds at any point in life
I just did the exact same thing. It’s 1 am, I’m 17, I’m in my parents basement, its my first time, and “I aint no fortunate son” just started playing. Already listened to pink floyd, im loving this

You'll be fine. Use nice people on the net for tripsitter. TripSit for example.

I took my first dose in school. Thankfully I believe it lost potency as it was on a sugar cube that was in air room temperature and exposed to the air just wrapped in foil for months before.

Can you believe I wasn't really tripping but was having visual distortions like the wood patterns in gym swirling? Also saw something on the chalkboard but it was like a waking dream image not a full hallucination.

The tripping factor in terms of mental space not even taking into account visuals didn't happen until I took a spiderman blotter times two. I guess one wasn't enough for high school hippies for their first time?