• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

lsd alone at night in my room, first time?

wait, what would happen if i took like 1/4 of a hit during school...would anyone notice?

1/4 of a hit. lol.

no i don't think anybody would notice, including yourself.

Don't take acid at school.

If you should choose to do this, because I certainly won't advise you to -- but, if you do, remember this: Nobody knows you're tripping. Nobody knows you're tripping. Nobody knows you're tripping. Especially in the dark, blown pupils look basically normal.

I suggest some nice music (Jefferson Airplane, Sigur Ros, Thievery Corporation, Grateful Dead, Above and Beyond) and maybe get a pen and paper if you like to draw, or whatever instrument you play if you play music. Don't expect too much, don't call anyone while you're high, don't worry you're not going to die, and don't go outside -- but everything else should be fair game.

what if it's just 1/2 a hit during school? bc i'd be more comfortable doing acid at school than at home with my parents. like how much would my eyes dilate? i wear glasses, will this help hide them? plus this hit is really light, so i'm guessing half a hit would be b/w 30-50 ugs

If you really wanna do it, do it.. do your parents usually wake you up halfway through slumber to check if your pupils are dilated? Wack some earphones in, have a few trippy dvds at the ready and have cool stuff to stare at.If they come in, pretend you are asleep.

Skip school and find a good place to trip if you can. Won't have to worry about ur parents barging in on you that way. I dosed some acid in my room alone like 2 weeks ago, all went fine; talked to parents breifly once or twice. My first time tripping was on shrooms, once again, alone in my room at night n all went good. Talked to my mom for a second. In ur case, it doesn't sound like the best idea..

horrible idea kid... be patient and wait for the right time, good people, and positive energy

idk about school man. i had some friends that did that, one time one of them (who was a pretty experienced tripper) freaked out and had to leave school for awhile and get my friend to drive him away. i think youd be safer doing it alone overnight, but who knows.

Ya conditions sound terrible for a 1st time....

I donno man, throw that in a book and keep it in the cellar (or a cool place) for a better time. Preferably take it outside on a nice day with some buds. I like chillin out in the woods :).

if u can smoke in ur room i dont see a prob if u cant shit man get crafty to cover up smoke, n try the dryersheet.tube method.

Also does anyone know how big eyes get? like if u take more acid, will eyes get bigger than they would if you took less acid? like if i took half a hit, how big would my eyes get? thx

Also does anyone know how big eyes get? like if u take more acid, will eyes get bigger than they would if you took less acid? like if i took half a hit, how big would my eyes get? thx
It will most likely be very noticeable that you are on something. Even a low dose, your eyes will dilate.

what if it's just 1/2 a hit during school? bc i'd be more comfortable doing acid at school than at home with my parents. like how much would my eyes dilate? i wear glasses, will this help hide them? plus this hit is really light, so i'm guessing half a hit would be b/w 30-50 ugs
Oh c'mon man, don't take psychedelics at school.. And honestly, I wouldn't even do it in your room. Go over to a friends house for the night.

Sorry for the double post.

They will dilate to about half the diamater of your retina, I think. If you have dark brown eyes, this won't be a problem. If you have shiny blue or green or whatever eyes, it will be hard to miss. Avoid eye contact.

DON'T do it at school. It's a colossally bad idea on its own, but you've never done LSD before. You're not in a nice environment, your chances of getting caught and suspended / expelled are significantly increased, and you are in every way much better off wagging and dropping in a park or something.

first time was two hits of acid at 10pm alone in my bedroom. I lived and was having a great time SO LONG AS you have something to do. if you don't you will go insane. School the next day sucked, however. While I was not visually tripping at this point my mind was still being affected and before long I was driven to a point of near insanity. I strongly discourage doing it alone or at school the first time. Alice is a nice girl, but she can also be a bitch.

You can't be serious.

You're 17 years old and you're not even aloud to hang out on the fucking weekends? Mommy and Daddy check up on you twice a night? Lord knows what the hell is going thru your brain on a regular basis living that type of shitty ass life. That acid might make you flip the fuck out on your parents while their sleep just for treating you like a damn 3 year old.
You're going to do what you what, so good luck on the trip buddy and please...

Leave a trip report! I HAVE to hear how this goes...

What's with people telling OP to skip school? Fuck off should he skip school. He needs to sort the thing out with his parents and get access to the world, then he can trip at weekends or w.e

Don't skip school mate.

Equally, I would suggest not tripping in your room first time if it's not gunna be 100% relaxed enjoyable environment for you. If you're going to be paranoid and anxious about your parents finding you, it'll put you off. Set and Setting is important for all Psychs, so don't neglect it on a bloody classic xD