Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(LSD / 2 Strong Hits) + (2C-E / 18mg) - Life In A Pastel Dreamland

boiledfruit

Bluelighter
My friends and I had all acquired 2-3 tabs each of highly regarded LSD. However, I am very curious about gnarley combinations, so 30 minutes before I ate my 2 tabs, I swallowed around 18mg of 2C-E in a gel cap on an empty stomach.

Don't really have a time frame for everything, but the whole come up - and trip in general seemed to be fairly regular. About 2 hours to be fully developed, plateau was nice and long and the comedown was gradual and 'pleasant' as always with both compounds.

To describe the body high all I can really say is the LSD seemed to have negated any negative 'sluggish / drowsy' effects 2C-E is known for. Acid's beautiful HD clarity shown right through 2C-E's groggy murk and made the overall experience a very friendly one. Previous 2C-E trips have proven to not be as 'happy' or 'friendly' as LSD would have been, but this combo-trip was filled with so much laughter my friends and I were nearly bursting at the seams.

As for visuals, all I can do is refer you back to the title; Life in this pastel dreamworld was FANTASTIC. The sky was clear and beautiful this day, and the few clouds looked as if they were made out of pastel crayons and would melt in the sky freely. Every tree in the distance would twirl magnificently and it was as if I could see the atmosphere around us. The air looked like an 'energy-mist' is the best way to describe it. It was slow moving and very 'gelly'. I would see green/red sparkles throughout the trip and at one point I saw white lights flash on both sides of my vision.

I don't really enjoy 2C-E too much on its own, however this trip has shown me my new favorite combo. Definitely go for this one if you are curious.

Interesting report and thanks for this entry. I have never combined these two but both of them on their own command respect.

It is one of the most awe inspiring, fantastic combos out there. Definitely recommended to everyone who enjoys each substance. LSD negated the bodyload of 2c-e for me, as well. A plus on all fronts.