View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSA and nitrous oxide?

NorwegianElkhound

Bluelighter
I took morning glory seeds for the first time this past week (about 170 seeds) the experience was alright, but not THAT memorable (the dirty headspace feeling kind of reminded me of 25i) although I must say the visuals were quite impressive. I plan on taking about 400 once I get them in the mail, and I want to take a balloon full of nitrous once the sickness wears off and the peak begins, hopefully I blast off to the moon...Is that a safe combination though?

Should be safe. As long as your in a safe space and not expected to do anything of course.

And don't have schizophrenia (or a blood relative with it) or anything else that predisposes you to psychosis!

In that case Nitrous will certainly catapult you into a dimension of ecstasy for a few min if used while tripping.

Also look up general safety tips for using nitrous and you should be good.

Hello, I'm gonna move it for you to the Psychedelic drugs subforum, it's better suited for PD than BDD so you will get more responses.

Lambda:

We used around that many morning glory seeds with nitrous oxide once and it was fine, and a pretty cool experience. Nothing really comes to mind about it that I'm aware of that would make it physically dangerous, but of course caution is always advised.

Should be safe. As long as your in a safe space and not expected to do anything of course.

And don't have schizophrenia (or a blood relative with it) or anything else that predisposes you to psychosis!

In that case Nitrous will certainly catapult you into a dimension of ecstasy for a few min if used while tripping.

Also look up general safety tips for using nitrous and you should be good.
Well I have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, but no blood relatives with schizophrenia. I ended up taking 300 seeds without the nitrous because my shitty cracker stopped working, heh.

Well I have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, but no blood relatives with schizophrenia. I ended up taking 300 seeds without the nitrous because my shitty cracker stopped working, heh.
Ahh that sucks.

I lost the other half if my cracker a while back. Did a double balloon while really drunk and when I came to it had disappeared lol. I must have flung it off somewhere but i looked everywhere and it was nowhere to be found.

I must've left it in the nitrous dimension ?

Yeah I just say that because schizophrenia, bipolar etc predispose you to psychosis to some extent.

If you definitely do want to continue tripping I would advise caution. I've had 3 episodes of drug induced psychosis and I didn't even have any risk factors, now it's obvious that the risk is too great for me to take them.

My best friend also had a nasty psychotic episode on acid (he did have a close relative who had been diagnosed with schizophrenia and psychotic depression at different times).

I don't know who came up with this, but one, I assume properly processed LSA seed is roughly 1ug of LSD. SO 700 properly processed seeds (probably have a cleaner head space) theoretically would be 700 mcg of LSD .
I don't think so, but eat that many and smoke a joint, you should be tripping. Once your tripping, fill a real good balloon with 2-3 whipped cream chargers and hit that balloon. You need oxygen, and breath in and out. Happy visuals. I go all stained glass for a bit.

I don't know who came up with this, but one, I assume properly processed LSA seed is roughly 1ug of LSD.

That is from the Psychedelics Encyclopedia by Peter Stafford. I believe completely fresh seeds this true. 150 fresh seeds can be pretty potent.

But talk about legal highs, seeds and whip cream chargers. It actually sounds pretty neat.

That is from the Psychedelics Encyclopedia by Peter Stafford. I believe completely fresh seeds this true. 150 fresh seeds can be pretty potent.

But talk about legal highs, seeds and whip cream chargers. It actually sounds pretty neat.

I knew it was legit, but I learned it some time ago. Thanks. I think you can get a coffee grinder and load it up with 1000 seeds or two batches of 500 and grind them fine, put them in grain alcohol and after a few days, strain that stuff and use wisely.