Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Low Dose EPH + 5-EAPB: A quiet plasant afternoon

HB Pencil

Bluelighter
Background:

Ordered 500mg EPH as research suggested it could be used as a study aid being so so closely related to Ritalin that Red White and Blue all star DOC of white middle class of America.
Decided that low oral doses would be apporopriate for study so dosed 40-50mg.

2 essays down the line, re-dosed twice with each for a total of 200mg (roughly) used in less than a week which could contribute to tolerance, however, im no expert am not aware of its profile is in this regard.
As an aside i did find that at this dose the the stimulation is very 'vanilla' and non-overpowering as some of the older better RC's would be like mepheddron and from what 've read MDPV which, im sure, while both fine stims in their own ways wold make awful study aids due to the constant masturbation required under the influence of said chems.

Anyway, nuff of that and to the report.

Set and Setting: Its the morning, i have the day if with zero commitmenst so an ideal time to experiement.
Headpace is excellent having just completed a major assignment (see above).

Emptied out my stash and found there to be a little over 230mg left, my scales arent super but they get the job done. As i have enjoyed this chem orally before i weigh out 50mg and dose witha dash of water and dumped the remainder onto my table.

Although now reformed wreckhead (mostluy), i'm aware insufflation of EPH is a ROA which can lead to euphoria so decided best to admininster the remainder this way.
Math wise would suggest that the dose insufflated would be somewhere in thre 170mg ballpark. It didn't look like much and went up no problem.
Was surpised by smoothness as i have heard people complain of a burn, however, i used to hoof Ketamine and mephedrone like in massive quantities so my tolerance to a lil# nose burn is probably higher than your average user.

First Alert from the EPH, insufflated. Tigthtening in the chest. Clear head balooning feeling. Moderate euphoria.
All completelty standard with anynone familiar with run-the-mill phet/stim come ups.
Rush was a 5/10, i wasnt expecting fireworks anwyway as the doses here are fairly small and it should put me on till the oral dose kicks in and synergises.

Music is swithced on, and the beats sounds fantastic so it looks like its gonna be a nice chilly/stimmy day for the Pencil.

Main effects have settled in and it's just anticipated, stronger than my previous oral doses and i don't think at this level it would bean appropriate study aid.
The munted stim feeling was present which would have been no good for studying, i wasn't though so it was welcome.
Boady load is non-existant as far as im concerned, slightly clammy hands and butterf;y stomach. My nose runs a touch but again its no no big deal.

Compared amphetamine/mdma its very managable and its a zillion miles away from the load of aMT, which whilst provides phenomenal stimultion also
deals a heavy boady load.
Here though things are nice and functional as you'd expect from the small dose

Deciding to add 1mg diclazepam to the mix as i want to chill today so figure it can't hurt as i have plenty of them and they are fairly weak.
My hope is it will mitigate some of the less pleasamt stim side-effects but they aren't so bad on this so will just be a nice chilly addition if no side effects manifest themselves

The oral and insufllation doses are now merged, stimulation level is nice. Not too much but enough to put a grin on my face.
A chatroom and writing this are keeping me well entertained so so-far so good.

A note on fiending, if i had more material, i would be igesting now. The fiendindg isnt as bad as MKAT but there is definately somthing there.

Whilst noting the above the fiending is now gone so...yeah...i'm guesing its not in the same league as generic phet/mkat or PV which i haven't sampled, but have read the horry stories which are hard to avoid when cruising the forums.

Still chugging along at the same rate. Still minor side effects. Hungry actually so i think an orange will be imbibed.

Fridge was a let down, only apples available, which will be a little more difficult to get down if this stim is anything like most when it comes to eating.
An experince of being dared to eat a digestive whilst peaking on MDMA for my first time years ago taught me that softer=better.

Apple was fine, diclazepam taking affect.

Bad thoughts of possibly boosting with 5-EAPB, will be checking BL for possible dangerous interactions. first though.
If i do so could turn into a very interesting afternoon.

luckily got distracted trying to improvise to a live DJ and spent a good hour just trying to get that done.

however reading this has got me thinking about the 5-EAPB again, as is always the case with stims once the inicial rush wears of you want to boost it.

HR check on bluelight yeilded little info on 5-eapb although there was one promising low dose (50mg oral report) and then ofcourse the usual crazyheads chugging down outrageous doses and losing themselves on a night out/eating their faces of/both.

There is one trip report which is an absolute must read regarding 5 gentlemen trialing 135mg of e-apb.
Its BL gold, for real.

Couldn't find any reports of headz ingesting 5-eapb alongside EPH at regular doses although im sure its been done although the EPH was dosed a good whiles ago so any unexpected unpleasant cross interactions where unlikely.

Anyway, 50mg is weighed and eaten. Tasted nasty as expected.

Still a small background stimulation from the EPH earlier, Diclazepam isn't even regestering at all but this is typical as any effects would be dominated by the stims as it was only a 1mg. It did synergise nicely for about an hour earlier but now its below the radar, possibly providing some anxioytic effects but i don't feel lit physically.

Slightly poorly stomach. nothing to bad though.

tiny alert and then gone.

Ok, we have something, and i do mean something. Its like gentle buzz similar to the EPH but with a slightly pushier edge, and i can feel it in my right temple.
Stomach body load symptoms back and then just a suddenly gone, back to chilling and this is this is a nice light level. Headspace is claear.

The times printed beyond this point are just when i made the notes and don't necesarrily correlate with the info as neatly.

Decided to dose another 50mg of 5-EAPB to continue the afternoon, bringing a total of 100mg but spread out over 2 hours or so

at some point the second dose came on, 30-40 mins i imagine i dont remember exactly.

VVVVVVVV

Time dilation experienced, actually feel rather tanned of the 5-EAPB, eyes are doing that thing they do, when you cant focus quite right. i think by this point the EPH is over and gone and i have moved onto new territory.
Quite a mongy high. All the usuals you'd expect with MANDY or MKAT just not such an in your faceness with it.
More just fucked than stimulated but thats fine with me, slight euphoria, just feel generically drugged up at this point at this point.

Quite Hot, still going at a nice steady rate. i would be quite happy out on a night on this, its pretty light at this dosage
but i'm not getting any unpleasant side effects and the body load is barely even there.

creative juices are going even if the bodily functions cant execute ah well alls good.

simple tasks are not so simple. Sweaty. All the classics. Euphoria still present.I honestly don't see what people
are complaining about when they say this is garbage, i like it just fine. Just fine.
This would appear to be the plateau at this dosage and ive been here since 3 (ish again time got a bit funny in the afternoon) it didlast last a good few hour tho. At this dosge its really manageabe and just pleasant, no major rushing or crazy of the wall stimulation. Reminds me a little of methylone oral.
Relaxed fuckedness.

Now we just see how long it lasts.

Plateua phase over now. Still pleasant but definately on the downslope.

Still coming down gradually, any euphoria is gone, slight stimulation but no unpleasant side effects to report.
No Crash at all just a smooth landing.

Overall i enjoyed it both the day and the chems. EPH does what it says on the tin and i think there is very little more to be said about it.

The 5-EAPB ,however, i would tread carefully, if i had bombed it all at once it may have come on a lil strong and it was certainly well active at 100mg.

50mg was light but i think threshold would be lower, i could feel the 50mg.

100mg was more of a low-medium dose, it was underplayed and very manageable.

I'd like to try it at 120-140mg all at once.

I do have 150mg left behind and may/may not report on that when i do eventually wind up taking,

Last edited: