Love songs

Max, It was sweet and adorable. But to replace your missing penis, check out the song I posted. I love it!! It's about a man who's in love, but the woman rejects him. So he kills her, has sex with her dead body with the aid for a heater to keep her thighs warm. Then, a demon from the underworld comes back to avenge her death, and they get married after she kills him, then kills everyone at the wedding. Then they may eat them, I'm not quite sure. I haven't listened that closely.

So romantic

It's Avenged Sevenfold, though.

Avenged Sevenfold.

gfIg373.jpg

Don't hate them because they are beautiful.

(Look, I'm 37, I get my new music from my 16 year old. I can't listen to Rush and New order forever)

Even though I clicked on that while on the toilette I sang the crap out of it when it started. Great tune, remembered so well. I love the meaning which you just now brought to light. How sweet

Leonard Cohen - Hallelujah

someone wrote a whole book just about this single song. the biblical imagery, the sexual imagery! the desperation! jesus christ, leonard cohen. it's one of the most well known and covered songs in american history, and the record label didn't want to release it because it's too weird.

Leonard Cohen - Suzanne

Leonard Cohen - I'm Your Man

Talking Heads - This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody)

The Smiths - Rusholme Ruffians

The Smiths - Bigmouth Strikes Again

The Smiths - Hand in Glove

Handsome Boy Modeling School & Cat Power - I've Been Thinking

Portishead - Only You

Queens of The Stone Age/Desert Sessions - Make It Wit Chu

The Radio Dept. - Keen On Boys

a bunch more maybe. The Cure needs its own post.

Great post Kenickie

Portishead - All Mine would be another good one
Beth Gibbons, Chan Marshall, and Shara Worden may just be my favorite female singers ever

Max, I think we talked about this briefly, while First Day of my Life is an incredible song, it gets played out too quick imo
I much prefer Lover I don't have to Love

Here is Thom singing an angelic version of Bjork's - Unravel

^ The first lines of that song was exactly how I first met the love of my life

I picked you out
Of a crowd and talked to you
Said I liked your shoes
You said thanks can I follow you?

And the rest was history...

I'll admit I listened to this in high school on account of an ex

Eminem - Kim

2d7a1eg.gif

fuck ill admit ive listened to this song in the last 3 months since my fiance left me

ill listen to it, nod my head n agreement n ponder what it would be like to go through with it

never would, but you know, anger n what not

you were my everything -dunno the artist

let me hold you down -haystak

me without you - lil cuete

miss perfect - SPM

best of intentions - travis tritt