• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lost Control on LSD

Im talking about the deadheads in the early 90s. LSD went downhill starting in the 90s and early 2000s but has recovered in the past 3 years. I know 60 ug should induce medium OEVS and 100 ug full blown oev reality melt. DEA statistics for the 90s saw average blotters were 35-40 ug.

There always seems to be weak blotter around at times where you need like 4, at least had been offered and declined. I do know the 70's had the same problem. Makes me wonder how or why someone would dose a blotter weak. I mean I can honestly say back then profit was not the motivation to sell. I know price discussion is not allowed but let's just say they were pennies compared to today, strong ones too, no need to under dose. So why would anyone dose a blotter at 35 mics? Crazy.

By the 90's the scene became too much of a circus. It always was with the Grateful Dead but every wanna be hippie came out after a top 40 song and wanting to see what it was all about. Something like 1982 was much smaller and contained. The 90's crowd did turn it into a gate crashing, fake drug, overcrowded party wih people that did not come to hear the music. (well not all of them but a lot otherwise that is me making a blanket statement whIch I am guilty of sometimes myself lol)

Glad the OP is still posing. I can feel the integration and healing. :)

There always seems to be weak blotter around at times where you need like 4, at least had been offered and declined. I do know the 70's had the same problem. Makes me wonder how or why someone would dose a blotter weak. I mean I can honestly say back then profit was not the motivation to sell. I know price discussion is not allowed but let's just say they were pennies compared to today, strong ones too, no need to under dose. So why would anyone dose a blotter at 35 mics? Crazy.

By the 90's the scene became too much of a circus. It always was with the Grateful Dead but every wanna be hippie came out after a top 40 song and wanting to see what it was all about. Something like 1982 was much smaller and contained. The 90's crowd did turn it into a gate crashing, fake drug, overcrowded party wih people that did not come to hear the music. (well not all of them but a lot otherwise that is me making a blanket statement whIch I am guilty of sometimes myself lol)

Glad the OP is still posing. I can feel the integration and healing. :)
yeah during the 90s it became overrun with rich white kids thinking it was cool to be a hippie slapping their cash around and ruined the spirit of the og deadheads who followed the dead for decades.

Yup, I know, been there done that. More than once.

I typically like the lighter ones but yeah ...
I have to agree with you Captain, when it comes to drugs in general I always like to feel strong doses but with psychodelics I only like moderate doses. Don't like the feeling of not being in control of myself.

This happened to me rather recently actually. Around 3 months ago I was chasing and trying to recreate an experience I had before that involved conversing with an entity (or what I now think was an entity at least). I will say that all of my thoughts on safety and harm reduction were thrown out of the fucking window, and for that I'm actually very embarrassed. I will attempt to sum it up (because the post would be way too long and is still too long actually) I plugged about 250 mgs of 4-AcO-DMT, 100 mgs of 2f-dck and 20 mgs of 4-HO-PCE (PCE being snorted mind you I also have a large dissociative tolerance) over an 8 hour period of time. The PCE being the straw that broke the camel's back as it was accidentally administered because I stupidly mistook it as 2f. I blacked out(or maybe browned out), and had one of the strangest trips I ever had.

Towards the end of the trip (for simplicity I won't mention everything that happened) I started thought looping pretty hard, thinking I left my electronic cig in the bathroom then remembering it was in my pocket, then going into my bedroom because I thought I left it on my bed when it was actually on the sink. At this point I was extremely frightened and called my friend to come pick me up which is where shit gets really fucking weird. At first I can't here him because I made an audio recording on my phone reminding me I am thought looping. So I close the voice recording app and call him back and he says, "sure I'll be right there" (which he didn't, he says he didn't even pick up the second time because I kept saying "hello? hellooooo?) at which point I'm ecstatic with joy because it was looking real glum at that point fellas.

So I go downstairs in the basement to retrieve some clothes to get ready and I sit own to watch TV (I swear it must of been jeopardy I was watching because Alex Trebek was very prominent in this trip). I then fast forward into time and I'm laying down on the couch and my friend is there with me along with several paramedics who are actually angels trying to help me get to heaven. They say I must count the stairs from the basement to the main floor of the house and do it backwards and figure out a very complex Cipher, while they scold me on my foolishness and the dangers of fentanyl and cigarettes (I don't even smoke and I test everything).

I do so, and then (I'll shorten this for length) I'm outside throwing my electric ciggy and screaming in happiness because I finally get to heaven after being so depressed for most of my life. I never felt such euphoria in all honesty. Anyways (I full on black out at this point for another 30 minutes or so), a neighbor sees me and I'm in full PCP mode (how the news portrays it I mean) rambling incoherently about heaven and God (whom is Alex Trebek apparently) while tearing my hair out and screaming with joy. They apparently convince me to sit down and give me a hoodie while they wait for the EMS folks which was maybe 30 minutes. Weirdest EMS ride ever. One of the guys in the back of the ambulance with me was the devil and the other was apparently a very high ranking angel, I'd compare him to Micheal. Long story short the devil was trying to trick me in staying in hell (which is Earth) and not going to heaven. Had a strange convo with him as well. Got to the hospital and I accused one of the female nurses of being a temptress, and praying (I think?) to what I called the holy symbol which was a geometric visual that was constant throughout the latter end of the experience. Ended up in the psych ward for just short of a week lol.

Since then I've been having VERY VERY intense feelings of Deja Vu and being convinced I was thought looping only while I was tripping though. The most intense experience was the first trip after this experience where in I fully relived the trip (in forms of very vivid flashbacks) without any gaps of memory. Throughout the trip every little thing I did I was convinced I done before and I was just thought-looping, or I've done it in a past life. That was a mindfuck lol. It felt almost manic in the hope that the delusions would be real. I (almost physically) searched for any evidence that supported the delusions of my past experience to be real.

TL;DR Took an idiotic amount of 4-Aco-DMT and 2f-dck then accidentally dosed 20 mgs of 4-HO-PCE. Went PCP mode outside. Talked to God (who was Alex Trebek), angels, and some EMT in the backseat of an ambulance who I thought was the devil. Experiences afterward gave me extreme feelings of Deja Vu over any little thing I did. It does get better though. After the next 3 trips the feelings weren't as intense and subsided all together. If I should make a thread about this please tell me. I'd love to talk about it, as it would give me some much needed reflection and digestion on the experience.

LSD/mushrooms are quite powerful. I think because psychedelics can be some sort of sub-culture and the class of drugs is glorified, people often don't realize how intense tripping can be. No trip is exactly the same and no one has complete control over themselves unless they have intense psychedelic tolerance. It's nothing to feel ashamed about. Who hasn't had a bad trip before?

If anything the exp can help you because now you know where your tolerance lies and how to avoid it happening again if it wasn't pleasant. One trip on mushrooms I forgot my name (ego-death), and that was the scariest moment in tripping for me lol. I've only micro-dosed after that trip because I don't like losing who I am like that. Kind of makes me sympathetic towards elderly people with Alzheimers. I did have a trip sitter but he wasn't very helpful lol! Some people like the ego death aspect of higher dose psychedelics because it's somewhat like a spiritual cleansing and I get that. Ego death isn't something that I want to experience from a substance, so I'm retiring my psychedelic use. Before, I thought that psychedelics were purely visual and did not have a mental component to it as intense as it actually can be. In fact, are there any psychedelics that can be purely visual while retaining complete control of yourself? Probably not just wondering.

Last edited:
Your visual field is one of your homeostatic control mechanisms, so in a sense you are indeed asking the impossible.

Acid must be the nicest one in that regard though. Hook it up to some fireworks, possibly a stabilizer/catalyst, a solvent if it edges managibility, and you've got yourself a formula.

That's the fun with microdosing.

TL;DR Took an idiotic amount of 4-Aco-DMT and 2f-dck then accidentally dosed 20 mgs of 4-HO-PCE. Went PCP mode outside. Talked to God (who was Alex Trebek), angels, and some EMT in the backseat of an ambulance who I thought was the devil. Experiences afterward gave me extreme feelings of Deja Vu over any little thing I did. It does get better though. After the next 3 trips the feelings weren't as intense and subsided all together. If I should make a thread about this please tell me. I'd love to talk about it, as it would give me some much needed reflection and digestion on the experience.
I’m really glad to hear that it got better for you. I smoked a tiny bit too much weed a few days ago. One puff the other day was fine, two puffs a few days ago from the same joint sent me into a nervous wreck/flashback thought-loop for the entire night (didn’t sleep a wink) and continued to have fucky effects for the next two days. Hopefully when I have a few less-challenging trips (I don’t want to call my previous one “bad”, because it wasn’t bad per se, just a very unpleasant experience with lingering effects) I’ll have the same experience as you and come out the other side better for it.