• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Lorazepam

5mg is totally safe. I have a tolerance but I regularly take 6-10mg at a time and have gone up to 15 before. I wouldn’t recommend that though. This might just be me, but I find that if I take benzos on an empty stomach, wait for it to kick in, then eat a good sized meal...that’s a surefire way to get sleep. If I don’t eat I don’t sleep but again I have a fairly high tolerance.

I have taken 5 mg of lorazepam with zero benzo tolerance to end a LSD trip without dying :) So 5 mg won't be a problem unless you have taken other depressants like alcohol or opioids.

Having said that, I'd like to hijack this thread to ask what would be the smallest effective dose of lorazepam to kill anxiety? I have access to 2.5 mg tablets and have a date planned with a girl for the first time in over two years and the idea alone is stressing me. 1/4th of a tablet? One half? We'll probably have a drink or two during the date.

I, really, really, really wouldn't advise you to take more than 1/4th of the tablet. Don't expect it to completely eliminate your anxiety - if you took enough to do that, I can virtually guarantee that you're going to make an ass out of yourself.

I, really, really, really wouldn't advise you to take more than 1/4th of the tablet. Don't expect it to completely eliminate your anxiety - if you took enough to do that, I can virtually guarantee that you're going to make an ass out of yourself.

I couldn’t disagree with this more. We’re still talking about lorazepam right? How would .5 mg of lorazepam make him do that? Even with a couple of drinks, 1-2mg is completely reasonable. If you are genuinely anxious in social situations like I am, it should do wonders for you.