• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Lorazepam

Aga85

Bluelighter
Hi guys, I was just wondering if I can take 5mg of lorazepam. I took 3.75mg already , 2 hrs ago, I cant sleep so is it okay and safe if I pop another 1.25mg ? Will be okay ? I need sleep so much.

That like 1.5-2mg alprazolam already; except Lorazepam is less hypnotic, and has a slow to intermediate onset and delayed peak( 2-3h Lpam, ~100 minutes alorazolam)

You need a sedative/hypnotic. Temazepam is actually effective at sufficient doses (15-30mg plenty PRN) and "non-benzodiazepine Z drugs Full GABA-A agonist at Benzo receptors, albeit it is highly selective for Alpha 1? And has weaker anticonvulsant effects and anxiolysis, ; normal doses) though are are typically quite relaxing and a legitimate PRN hypnotic.

Though still go with tenazepam, p
Or estazolam , etc

Dont know other med you may be taken, though, yeah another 1mg should fine

Seroquel is effeftvufv

Do you have a tolerance to benzos ? 5 mg won't kill you, but you might risk a black out and you'll most likely still feel sedated/out of it the next day

All benzos will help you sleep. You obviously don't have access to any other benzos right now so taking another 1.25mg will be safe however you may feel a bit more groggy in the morning,

Hi, I took it and didnt feel any diffirence lol slept like a baby tho. Ive got other benzos at home like xanax and diazepam but try not to take them too often cause im scared of getting addicted. Just needed something to knock me off my feet :)

Is it prescribed lorazepam bought from a pharmacy, or did you buy it from a dealer/vendor? If so it might be bunk or you have a high tolerance in general/tolerance to the sedative effects of benzos

Is it prescribed lorazepam bought from a pharmacy, or did you buy it from a dealer/vendor? If so it might be bunk or you have a high tolerance in general/tolerance to the sedative effects of benzos

Its from doctors. Had it prescribed for when I had panic attacks. I do have queit high tolerance. Always have been tolerant to benzos. Its annoying lol

All benzos will help you sleep. You obviously don't have access to any other benzos right now so taking another 1.25mg will be safe however you may feel a bit more groggy in the morning,

I do have other benzos like xanax and diazepam. They dont make me feel sleepy. Lorazepam does. I just dont like taking benzos too often. Lorazepam usually makes me sleep but didnt last night.

That like 1.5-2mg alprazolam already; except Lorazepam is less hypnotic, and has a slow to intermediate onset and delayed peak( 2-3h Lpam, ~100 minutes alorazolam)

You need a sedative/hypnotic. Temazepam is actually effective at sufficient doses (15-30mg plenty PRN) and "non-benzodiazepine Z drugs Full GABA-A agonist at Benzo receptors, albeit it is highly selective for Alpha 1? And has weaker anticonvulsant effects and anxiolysis, ; normal doses) though are are typically quite relaxing and a legitimate PRN hypnotic.

Though still go with tenazepam, p
Or estazolam , etc

Dont know other med you may be taken, though, yeah another 1mg should fine

Seroquel is effeftvufv

Hiya thanks for your reply. I dont take any other medications. I just have some benzos left from when I had panic attacks and bad anxiety. Couldnt sleep last night at all so thought I will take some lorazepam as I remembered it was knocking me off my feet. Xanax and diazepam not so much. I finally fell asleep at 4am and slept till 1pm.:)woke up feeling okay. I do have sleeping problems cause of night shifts, doctors dont like prescribing anything. Ive been using natural stuff like wild lettuce extract, valerian root, melatonin. With no effect.

Hiya thanks for your reply. I dont take any other medications. I just have some benzos left from when I had panic attacks and bad anxiety. Couldnt sleep last night at all so thought I will take some lorazepam as I remembered it was knocking me off my feet. Xanax and diazepam not so much. I finally fell asleep at 4am and slept till 1pm.:)woke up feeling okay. I do have sleeping problems cause of night shifts, doctors dont like prescribing anything. Ive been using natural stuff like wild lettuce extract, valerian root, melatonin. With no effect.

Is xanax stronger than lorazepam ?

^Please use the edit function instead of posting four times in a row next time :)

And yes, alprazolam is more potent than lorazepam (0.5 mg alprazolam is equivalent to around 1 mg lorazepam is equivalent to around 10 mg diazepam)

^Please use the edit function instead of posting four times in a row next time :)

And yes, alprazolam is more potent than lorazepam (0.5 mg alprazolam is equivalent to around 1 mg lorazepam is equivalent to around 10 mg diazepam)

Where did I post 4 times in a row ?

I always reply to each user separately. It never bothered anyone before......

Xanax is great for sleep, as it is the go-to anti-anxiety benzo, it hits hard and fast, and is relaxing.

Would give it another try, either an early dose then evening dose, or take it in th evening with SMALL amount of other sedative/hypnotic (Alprazolam so potent though, it should be fine, could even divide doses

perhaps it's just me, but Lorazepam seems to do nothing for me, even at quite high doses.

And it's not a tolerance issue, because I go for long periods without taking it. It doesn't make me feel sedated at all. Seems to have no effect

Quetiapine (Seroquel) on the other hand has a very noticable and quite strong effect on me.

I still have some Xannies at home which belonged to my friend. Trying to get rid of them not good for me

Ive noticed lorazepam was making me feel depressed. Stopped taking it and im totally fine. I only took it for a week. I agree xanax works better for anxiety. I was taking it for few months and tapered and had no withdrawal, with lorazepam before after a month of taking it for sleep I had horrible withdrawal for few days.

I always reply to each user separately. It never bothered anyone before......

You can still reply to each separately in a single post. Not trying to pile on you, or anything. It just messes up the flow of a given thread.

Hi guys, I was just wondering if I can take 5mg of lorazepam. I took 3.75mg already , 2 hrs ago, I cant sleep so is it okay and safe if I pop another 1.25mg ? Will be okay ? I need sleep so much.

I have taken 5 mg of lorazepam with zero benzo tolerance to end a LSD trip without dying :) So 5 mg won't be a problem unless you have taken other depressants like alcohol or opioids.

Having said that, I'd like to hijack this thread to ask what would be the smallest effective dose of lorazepam to kill anxiety? I have access to 2.5 mg tablets and have a date planned with a girl for the first time in over two years and the idea alone is stressing me. 1/4th of a tablet? One half? We'll probably have a drink or two during the date.

I have taken 5 mg of lorazepam with zero benzo tolerance to end a LSD trip without dying :) So 5 mg won't be a problem unless you have taken other depressants like alcohol or opioids.

Having said that, I'd like to hijack this thread to ask what would be the smallest effective dose of lorazepam to kill anxiety? I have access to 2.5 mg tablets and have a date planned with a girl for the first time in over two years and the idea alone is stressing me. 1/4th of a tablet? One half? We'll probably have a drink or two during the date.

Im sure 0.5mg would help you with anxiety but can still make you drowsy. You dont feel benzos the same way on lsd trip. They just take the edge off. My husband had to take 3mg of xanax to calm down cause he had a bad trip. I had to take 5mg of lorazepam on mushrooms cause it was too intense lol and it didnt kill the effect of shrooms just let me enjoy it lol