• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Lorazepam high?

I've been prescribed Ativan for almost ten years and there's no fucking way I could stay conscious much less type coherently on 22mg in the span of only a few hours. Are you sure they didn't give you the .5mg pills?
No, 1mg tabs....
Ativan

I'm ok today. Thanks guys for your replies and concerns.
I've just woken up but slept soundly through the night.
The effects continued to increase last night, it was like I was really drunk; I couldn't walk without falling into something and my speech was slurred. But all the while I did remain coherent in my cognitive thoughts.
I will keep them to definitely use only as required. I didn't realise how risky taking so many is... I guess I was thinking of them like Valium, my usual thing, of which I often take a lot of at times; never 22, though!
I'm still a little wobbly on my feet and lethargic today, but I'm fine x

Last edited:
U don't get high from benzos per se, they just make you a lil bit tipsy/sleepy. In combination with other drugs they can be fatal. U shouldn't be doing more than 4-6mg, even with tolerance. If you don't feel it please avoid keep taking more. You could black out driving and kill urself easily with that outrageous dose. Be careful, NZN.

My limbs are trembling today.
I only took 4 this morning. It should have been just 1, but that's not how I roll, unfortunately. I'm an "all or nothing" girl.. I seriously need to work on this.
I'm having a few beers today. Definitely no more Ativan today.

It does I bought some thought they were fake turned out they weren't took like 6mg drank load of cider with oxys I was off my trolley I don't try get them off internet no more got a big fuck all sent to me last time shame nitrazepam are the best
I do like diazepam it's like the morphine of benzos very subtle but strong