• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Lorazepam dosage?

Weefa

Greenlighter
I have some 1mg Lorazepam pills and I was wondering what the best dosage would be for me if I wanted to get a very potent high effect. I've had experience with benzos before. I took 25mg of Vicodin before but I didn't feel much, although it was expired. I've had experience with many substances so I'm not worried about being able to mentally handle it but I'm just trying to stay on the safe side. Are there any positive effects of mixing alcohol with it and is there a way I could do it safely?

Kind regards.

I wouldn't describe benzos as a high but many people do. For me it's an effect, like how people don't call alcohol a high.

Anyway, I find 1 mg to be good for anxiety, 2 to be even better but sedating, and 4 milligrams will probably get you "high" lol. This benzo is very spaced out like in effects, so I don't find it super recreational but it is relaxing. It's nowhere near the euphoria people say they get from alprazolam though. Note I have low benzo tolerance and you will become incredibly sleepy an hour or two later. I wouldn't mix alcohol with it. It's a lighter benzo but even still forget the physical dangers in combining benzos/alcohol, it's pretty dangerous in behavior and you'll potentially black out. If you insist then don't drink on a lot of lorazepam. When it comes to benzos, xanax and klonopin are the two favorite for recreation/abuse. I think you might be disappointed by ativan recreationally. It is truly good for relaxing and defeating anxiety, but I've never had thrilling moments on it like xanax lol.

Last edited:
I never use benzos recreationally or socially anymore. Too many bad experiences when combined with alcohol. Like waking up in jail and not kbowing what my charges were.....

I do keep Xanax bars on deck, almost always. But use them purposefully and rarely. They are a great chill pill and I use them to come down off other drugs, mostly stimulants. They can also be great after an intense trip to relax and sleep.

Alcohol amplifies the effects of benzos drastically and will almost certain cause a black out with any significant amount, so be careful.

The high isnt something you really have to "handle". Just dont go out and party on them because you will make a fucking ass of yourself. Chill on it, maybe smoke some weed.

"Dude, Billy is so cool when he is on(any benzo)!!!!" - nobody ever

Also, benzos are notorious for making you think you arent "that fucked up" when you are visibly intoxicated to everyone else. The effects often come on hard and feel good but settle in with time. I havent done lorazapam but if its like any benzo 1-3mg should be plenty.

Last edited: