• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Loperamide and withdrawals ..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immodium, damn hydro do you take it all at once?

So I stopped taking Lope for 2 days, started having sneezing fits. Urg, do you guys think that taking lope slows down the healing process in your brain that goes along with addiction?

From my observations.... it stretches the mental strains for a longer period , but by doing that it makes it bearable. I had not mental issues until I quit lope on the 10th day. I noticed about 48 hours after my last heavy lope dose , i got depressed. You know that depression you get on the first week of no opiates. But the depression wasn't that bad. That's when i started talking kratom. Hoping that would cure that. But now, kratom is giving me issues. Lol. I don't think I'll use kratom as much as i have for the last 2 weeks. I tell you this, if i didn't but kratom, i an sure I would be feeling good today. Kratom is keeping me in its own daze. I'm debating right now if i should even take any more. I feel dizzy and nauseated a bit. Laying down helps, but standing up i feel dizzy. I only took 1 dose of 9gms this morning at 7am. But this is because i took 4 doses yesterday. It was NOT a good idea. Im posting the price. This is why i think it was a mistake really top get on kratom. It helped the first week only. Now it's becoming a burden.

BUT .... i would always use lope to help me though the first 5 days at least. Its worth it imo.

Last edited:
Ohhhh man. I think I'm done with kratom. I took the 2nd dose today at 3pm. Just a air molecule from the bag have me a gag fit. I can't smell it, it automatically makes me nauseous and gets me gagging. It was so hard to swallow it. Even with juice. The burps have me a scent of it and it just laid me down with nausea. Haha.... i think im at the dead end road with kratom. I don't see myself craving this after just going through this gagging experience. Well... now let's see what wd's i get from stopping. On the good side, 29 days clean of opiates.

Ok. Officially done with kratom. I did more research on my awful sick experience i had a few days ago. My symptoms matched with what people have claimed when they overdose on kratom. Shaking,nausea ,hot flash like fever,aches on whole body and the notorious woobly eyes. That's pretty much my case . This the first time i stopped kratom this long. Only took a dose yesterday at 3pm. Have not had the urge to dose again since the thought of it makes me nauseated and gag. And to boot, i still have a slight dizzy spell going. The nausea comes and go's. Only comes when i think of it [kratom]. And atays for a good 20 minutes. So these are pretty unpleasant side effects. Last night, only 2 hours of sleep came. And in those 2 hours, nightmares. Lololol. So yeah... safe to say im staying farrrr away.

Hmmmm.... I have encountered the first symptom. Emotional. Just got hit with a very emotional state. Thoughts of failures and people i care for just get me teary-eyed. Simplest thought too . Very similar to the 2 to 3rd day of opiate withdrawals .

Yup... now symptoms. In getting tired. Fatigued. And have apathy. A sense of worthlessness . Depressed . This is very similar to opiates. Now I'm regretting badly on taking kratom . Itsv only introduce another drug similar to the opiate i was in. With similar effects exept nausea is stronger. Damn... i have 130gms of this stuff in a drawer . I don't even want to open it or think of it, just thev thought almost gets me to hurl... my mouth gets watery and my stomach feels like its about to compress. I even burp. This can't be good. F%k! I thought i was in the clear from opiate wd! I mean 29 days clean of the pills! I should feel like 1 million dollars! Instead I'm dizzy , nauseated and entering opiate wd again. Rather disappointed.

Damn.... almost hurls. I was able to keep it down. Just went through a crying phase. Angry at myself. And yes.. im aware this will pass and its temporary. Its all in the mind now. But im 100% convinced I will never take kratom again. Its pointless for me, maybe not for others ... for myself, its a NO GO.

Please excuse my rambling. Doing this logging helps a tiny bit.

Hahahaha! Full mental withdrawals! Ouchie! I was not expecting this at all. I fell just likeni would feel on day2 of no hydro. Except no body ache. But everything elsenis strong ! The emotional roller coaster is the worst! Geeezzz! Im up... down.. up..... down.... sever mood swings. Man.. i hope its shorter than norcos! It would suck soo bad if it was longer.Im considering lope again. But i want to do this cold turkey. Just to record the wds. I'll see if i can hang on without caving in. Plus i dont want to drag this any longer. For gods sake im hitting the the 30 day mark of no pills. Dammit... should have stayed away from kratom.

Update. Almost 4am. Been up since 2am. Fell asleep at 12am. RLS has subsided. Nausea is strong still. Getting hot flashes. Take the covers off, ill freeze. Definitely wd.

Update, got 2 to 3 hours of sleep. Vivid dreaming. Every time i woke up, my shirt was drenched in sweat. I was happy for a second because as soon as i woke up my vision was normal. No more the wobbles. But when i got up, it came back slightly. RLS is gone, don't have that sensation no more. Nausea is very light! Sooo glad! Man... the nausea was getting to me. Still No body ache. Depression is gone too! Similar to opiate wd there. I recall being depressed during the day but never in the morning. So it looks like I'm improving a bit. Yesterday was hell.

Hey frog, hope you're doing well. I was going to warn you but didn't want to be judgmental.

So I thought before that the clonidine was the source of the bloody noses, but I think it just exacerbated them, I really want to hear from anyone who might have gotten a bloody nose while taking loperamide. As I never had them before I started taking them. Was feeling shitty so I took some on friday and yesterday and today it's bad!

Keep your resolve frog and is loperamide doing anything for kratom w/d?
Hope you feel better :)

Ok, body wise im doing good. After breakfast my woobly eyes subsided a little more. I can see a bit more clear . I think that's the culprit for the nausea. But one thing is clear to me, ice been having night sweats that are more severe than hydros sweats. And way more days too. On hydro, id sweat for a maximun of 3 days. I've been sweating for 9 days now. My fears ate some what coming true . Doing tons of reading on people that claimed kratom almost destroyed them, I noticed a very high percentage say that they consider kratom withdrawal worse than painpill withdrawals. That seems like my experience so far. At the moment is equal. Anyways. .. just wanted to log this.

the irony. Look at your avatar!lollollololol. I read on that side effect. You get dark spots or the skin turns darker. Wtf! Lol. My plan is to use kratom for a month but im already ovrr doing it. I need to cut back.
Hehe, that is funny ;) Hey guys White vein Indo is virtually tasteless and is the strongest kratom I know of. I too should lay off the kratom, but 19 days into my withdrawal my pupils are still big indicating withdrawal in effect so I guess it's ok to keep my doses steady.

Ok, body wise im doing good. After breakfast my woobly eyes subsided a little more. I can see a bit more clear . I think that's the culprit for the nausea. But one thing is clear to me, ice been having night sweats that are more severe than hydros sweats. And way more days too. On hydro, id sweat for a maximun of 3 days. I've been sweating for 9 days now. My fears ate some what coming true . Doing tons of reading on people that claimed kratom almost destroyed them, I noticed a very high percentage say that they consider kratom withdrawal worse than painpill withdrawals. That seems like my experience so far. At the moment is equal. Anyways. .. just wanted to log this.
Well CrazyFrog, kratom does have the adrenergic effects that we have to withdraw from as well as the opiod stuff, so I would guess there is a big time tired feeling to kratom withdrawal.

Well CrazyFrog, kratom does have the adrenergic effects that we have to withdraw from as well as the opiod stuff, so I would guess there is a big time tired feeling to kratom withdrawal.

Cfzrx.... man, if you want to stay clean, consider stopping kratom. Its very similar like opiates. Exact same withdrawals but with this odd feeling. I can't put my finger on it but it feels like a little dysphoria but not really. Very odd buzz. But im doing slightly better. Just hit 48 hours 5 minutes ago. So I'm on the start of the 3rd day of absolutely nothing. Still having hotv flashes but they are getting further apart. Depression has set it and its slightly if not pretty equals to yesterday depression bout. F% $k! It kills me. My piss is coming out very dark yellow still. Drinking tons of water and gatorade for it, Im about to break down and hey back on lope for 3 days at least. The depression is killing me. Even after having a walk down the mall didn't boost my mood. It was draining. But anyways, careful with kratom. I can't even see the little bag, i start gagging badly if i do. Its 100% over for me and kratom. Never again.

Ok... Redosing with lope. The depression with apathy was killing me. Lets see what 40mg of lope does.

Hmm..... lope seemed to de elevate my depression by one notch. That's all it did really. I did get that pin needles all over sensation a few times. Never felt that with pain pills and lope.

Thanks for the warning CrazyFrog! I am pretty easy with the kratom and cannabis lately, but I do plan to wean down to a small amount of kratom. The thing with me is I am a patient at a pain clinic due to severe neck arthritis/degenerative disc disease. So I am unable to handle the pain sensations in my body and without some kind of medical intervention like pain meds I am suicidal. That is why I stay medicated, but small amounts of kratom weed and morphine plus exercise and stretching is the way to the lowest pain levels I think. If it becomes illegal I will have to quit I suppose, and then will know the agony you speak of :? ~CfZ

Status
Not open for further replies.