• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Loperamide and withdrawals ..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
24mg seems low to my. It would have not given me the relief i experienced. But everyone is different. If 24 is removing all wd. Then you are lucky! I had to dose a minimum of 36mg i noticed. And the more i added, the better i felt layer during the day. Odd but that's how it worked for me. I'm off lope now and glad to saw i have absolutely no cravings for it i can poop now too.lol. finaly. Clinodine........ good thing toy narrowed it down.

I got down to .25mg of suoxone before my jumpoff, still felt like utter shit. Had been using for opiates for 11 years. Didn't have much physical withdrawal but the mental was destroying me.

Btw..... stay away from the gel type lope. Those tend to give people severe stomach cramps. I eneded up getting them on sunday since i bought ine box of the gel type. The pill type are good.. no cramps from those.

Understatement, DO NOT USE GEL TYPE.
Just gel turns super acidic and hot in your stomach. it was never intended to be dosed with several

Last edited:
I got down to .25mg of suoxone before my jumpoff, still felt like utter shit. Had been using for opiates for 11 years. Didn't have much physical withdrawal but the mental was destroying me.

Wow.... that little huh. I ended at 24mg of lope then jumped. Nothing bad besides a slight sweat during sleep . Very slight. Then all normal. But i agree , PAWS is a bish. This is where kratom has helped incredibly. I don't have paws as long as i take kratom tea morning and night. But i know... i should be off even kratom. I'm going to take it for a minimum of 3 weeks. Then see what i experience. Its 22 days no opiate. No cravings at all .

Last edited:
Understatement, DO NOT USE GEL TYPE. I blew off normalwithinthehoethat recommendation and ended up throwing up violently and having full body sweats from just 5 (2mg x 5). As crazy as it sounds, I had to go score to get my body back on track. It took three days of eating normally to feel normal again. My body emptied every orifice after taking the gel lop.

Just gel turns super acidic and hot in your stomach. it was never intended to be dosed like we are using for w/d

oh lawd ! Lolol. Yup.. avoid gel like the plague! It will feel like your stomach is burning with lava. Its awful ! I sucked it up and held myself from throwing up. I had no more lope so i had too. It goes away in about 25 minutes. Then it works like intended. But man... its painful and nauseating. AVOID GEL TYPE LOPE! lol. And only reason i bought the gel type was because it was 1$ cheaper than the normal tabs. Hehe

also.. so in total u took 10mg? Man that seems toooo low. If you dont feel normal within the hour, you dosed way too low. I would recommend everyone to at least do a bare minimum of 36mg. Thats 18 2mg tabs.

Last edited:
Ok..... update. Day 23 coming to a close. Its Sunday and i have never been off opiates lingerv than 2 weeks. But here i am. 3 weeks. What's amazing. . Kratom has removed all cravings for pills. No depression as well. Now. ... this is a negative thing though . I really like taking the kratom tea every morning and every afternoon. So i can tell you this is a addiction in the making. But i rather have kratom than pills. And its cheaper. And no freaking dr. visits. That alone makes me happy. I hated the dr trips every month. So im pretty normal with a emotinal boost from kratom.

Ok.... update. 25 days no opiate pills. Longest ever! I'm still on the fence with kratom.. not that I've taken it for a few days, uts got its negatives. But is positive are also great. But the best part of kratom is the power it had to remove the cravings.

Hey crazyfrog, my first post on bl was asking about using kratom after suboxone, and the answer was put like this:
Would you do all that work just to start taking codiene?

I know I have an addictive personality, in the end the hepatoxicity kept me away, but all those videos on it almost made me get some.
Kratom has opiate activity though, be careful...
The fact that lope is so active shows me how addictive my brain is to opiates.

Still taking lope but am going to stop as it is giving me weird bumps on my skin that I would only get from taking way too many pills.

It was a game changer for sure and helped me get my shit together, thanks again!

Hey crazyfrog, my first post on bl was asking about using kratom after suboxone, and the answer was put like this:

I know I have an addictive personality, in the end the hepatoxicity kept me away, but all those videos on it almost made me get some.

Still taking lope but am going to stop as it is giving me weird bumps on my skin that I would only get from taking way too many pills.

It was a game changer for sure and helped me get my shit together, thanks again!

awesome! I'm happy for you! I know.. kratom is a opiate like substance therefor is effective. Yup... im in the same boat, addictive personality. Also this was my first threat post too. I had to do it since lope was my cure. I have no cravings since I've been on kratom. I'm off lope for a long time now and yes you have to be careful. Id suggest anyone trying lope to quit to do 36mg of lope. Then rise it if you have too. But at least 36mg will work for most. I know what you mean about taking too many pills. Everytime i swallowed 30 pills all together, id say in my mind. . "This can't be healthy! ". But the relief it brought was worth it.

Last edited:

also. .. highly recommend not to take it for over 2weeks. You will get addicted. From what i read. I used it for a solid week. Then 3 days later but not continues .

Ok... i think i might be over dosing on kraton. Im taking 10g very 4 to 5 hours. And it worked great forbthe first week. It boosted my moods and made me feel contempt by very happy. Similar to a hydro. But now... every time i dose i get this severe head ache with fatigue. So i might just stop kratom temporarily until it leaves my system. Itbworks wonders on the first few days. ... but i think i am developing a tolerance. But anyways..... on the positive side. .. i just realized I'm on day 26 and about to enter day 27 in 3 hours. Thats almost 27 days no hydro or any opiates. Thats freaking incredible ! Even as sh%ittty as i feel from the kratom, this fact alone brings me a smile. 8 years habit broken. And absolutely no cravings! Now. .. If i concentrate really hard and recall all the fun things i did will popping a pill, i can getbthe cravings to come. But they are weak. One thought in particular does this fast. I had a thing for waiting sometimes for 6pm to come. That's the time i took a larger dose. I used to hit my local mall and take it with a starbucks drink. In 25 minutes. . I felt so good! Like if i owned the whole mall. I had a strong confidence and even met a few girls under this state. Just ooozing with confidence! If you had the time, i could babble a storm. This is what i miss the most. It was kinda like the first beer guys take right after work to unwind. Except it was a pill. And trust me... if i was guaranteed a lifetime barrel of vicodins, id take it in a heart beat! Lol. Powerful stuff. Luckily i don't buy them off the streets and dont have a doctor that will rx it no more. In which i got mad at first, but it is unrealistic to think i will always get these pills . So the party stops. Amyways... this is just a rant.

Btw. These are the side effects i got from high dose of loperamide .

1: poop becomes giant nuggets that back splash you.

2: in 30 minutes my neck and shoulders get tense but not severe. A self massage on the area relieves it.

3:sometimes, a slight drowsy spells comes along within the first 2 hours.

Thats it. I didnt get hives or goose bumps like you did. The only other symptom was a soar throat kinda like a frog was stuck there. Groogy voice. But this only happened when I dosed at 96mg. In only did that once. . Since i thought it was over kill.

Last edited:
Update. Looks like irs a nasty bug i caught actually . I said eff it and dosed normally through out the day. And i do feel better and not as sick. Maybe it was food poisining.

but it is unrealistic to think i will always get these pills

Trust me you don't want the issues that come along with those never ending scripts. I would get up to 360 vicoprofens a month, was ecstatic at first, then everything crumbled and was in a hole, with tons of pain.

Ok.... update. 25 days no opiate pills. Longest ever! I'm still on the fence with kratom.. not that I've taken it for a few days, uts got its negatives. But is positive are also great. But the best part of kratom is the power it had to remove the cravings.
Go CrazyFrog! :) I'm on kratom plan too. Hope our faces don't turn dark :)

I take it daily 144mg worth and it stops WDs in its tracks for me. I get a tiny bit of dizziness but nothing bad. I get a little energy, talkative, positive mood for a few hours around 2-5 hours after taking.

I've also noticed it has skyrocketed my tolerance because when I do some H like twice a month now I hardly ever feel it. I know if I cold turkey immudium Id prob get hellish WDs.

Immudium got me off suboxone.

Trust me you don't want the issues that come along with those never ending scripts. I would get up to 360 vicoprofens a month, was ecstatic at first, then everything crumbled and was in a hole, with tons of pain.

Yup. I agree 100%. At one point i was getting 180 hydros5-10 a month. I was soo excited thinking i can take 3 strong doses a day. Well.. it creeped up to 5 doses a day. It would have gone higher but started running out sooner. Then the script was dropped to 90 norco10 a month. Then i was itching for more and was never satisfied withbthe dosage. Eventually learned to stop the monthly end of the month 8 to 10 days of pain and misery. I learned to live with only 1 pill every 4 hours. I didn't feel anything but keep the depression at bay. Then shit starts crumbling around me .lol. i know what you mean. Fun little pills . But we all pay a huge price for the fun later.

Go CrazyFrog! :) I'm on kratom plan too. Hope our faces don't turn dark :)

the irony. Look at your avatar!lollollololol. I read on that side effect. You get dark spots or the skin turns darker. Wtf! Lol. My plan is to use kratom for a month but im already ovrr doing it. I need to cut back.

I take it daily 144mg worth and it stops WDs in its tracks for me. I get a tiny bit of dizziness but nothing bad. I get a little energy, talkative, positive mood for a few hours around 2-5 hours after taking.

I've also noticed it has skyrocketed my tolerance because when I do some H like twice a month now I hardly ever feel it. I know if I cold turkey immudium Id prob get hellish WDs.

Immudium got me off suboxone.
144mg of what? Lope or kratom? If its kratom, thats a side effect i have been having for the last 2 day. Im dizzy. And a bit nauseated. And im cringing at the thought of taking kratom again. Hate the smell and taste.lol.

144mg of what? Lope or kratom? If its kratom, thats a side effect i have been having for the last 2 day. Im dizzy. And a bit nauseated. And im cringing at the thought of taking kratom again. Hate the smell and taste.lol.

Immodium, damn hydro do you take it all at once?

So I stopped taking Lope for 2 days, started having sneezing fits. Urg, do you guys think that taking lope slows down the healing process in your brain that goes along with addiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.