Recruiting Looking to interview older adults for a study on psychedelic-use and death anxiety/existential dread

chris3000

Greenlighter
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Messages
1
Hi, my name is Christian Muriel and I'm a doctoral student in Counseling Psychology at Felician University, New Jersey. I'm in the early stages of developing my dissertation, but I'm proposing a qualitative study on older adults (ages 65+) who've used psychedelic substances.

I'm looking to interview older individuals to see how their psychedelic use has impacted their death anxiety and existential dread. My dissertation chair is Dr. Nouriman Ghahary, who can be reached at [email protected].

This study has not yet received ethical clearance, as my supervisor would like to see if such a sample is available.

The interview would be conducted virtually and would likely last around 45 minutes. A $50 Visa Gift Card will be provided as compensation.

Please contact me via private message or at [email protected] if interested, thank you!

-Christian Muriel
 
I'm down.

After thinking accepting my death during a 7g mushroom trip my life certainly changed a bit. Will email
 
Ok I emailed the guy, he asking for more volunteers. I told him it would not be ethical for me to recruit volunteers given my role here as volunteer.
However should someone take it upon themselves to volunteer information to help this guy with his dissertation far be it from me to stand in your way.
 
Hi, my name is Christian Muriel and I'm a doctoral student in Counseling Psychology at Felician University, New Jersey. I'm in the early stages of developing my dissertation, but I'm proposing a qualitative study on older adults (ages 65+) who've used psychedelic substances.

I'm looking to interview older individuals to see how their psychedelic use has impacted their death anxiety and existential dread. My dissertation chair is Dr. Nouriman Ghahary, who can be reached at [email protected].

This study has not yet received ethical clearance, as my supervisor would like to see if such a sample is available.

The interview would be conducted virtually and would likely last around 45 minutes. A $50 Visa Gift Card will be provided as compensation.

Please contact me via private message or at [email protected] if interested, thank you!

-Christian Muriel
Existential Dread can only be cured by psychedelics. If the existential dread in question is only from fear of death. Fear of death is fear of the unknown. So the psychedelic works!
If you know very well why you have existential problems related to dying. For example: If said persons dread is coming from when that person killed a man for example. The Psychedelics won't help because killing an innocent is caused by one's character traits. Thus bad trips come from bad people. PSYCHEDELICS are active through your own character profile and if you killed an innocent and are having existential problems due to that action, then that killer part of you owns part of your character and The psychedelic will only exacerbate the deepest of truths. YOU GET THE TRIP YOU DESERVE. Please 🙏 take my email seriously.
 
I have been re-thinking psychedelics for existential issues. I lived on a comune or as we called it.. camp Zoe. I was with the rainbow 7 years and we used LSD and Mesceline as spirit medicine there are so.e things that Lsd will knock outa the park like anxiety, feeling depressed, just down or about a friend or world wide issue like war and negative reflection, and despair. Loosing a loved one to suicide can be hard to fix or chronic negative reflection. Deep deep issues need to start with a higher level dose the worst the symptoms the bigger the dose i have seen that succeed with that said psychedelics are not a cure all it also depends example if you love dosing you need a heroics high trip that's my advice all my good LSD life worth came from unusually strong trips that were hard to deal with at times because 500-1000ug can get itchy at times but the good is soooooo good. And you need to dose once to 3 timea per month at first with deep despair Go Make Some Ppl well again friend 🧡 and a good day 2 u
 
Top