• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs looking for info on a snyth noid called CUMYL-CB-MEGACLONE , SGT-273, or CBM-151

Yeah when I want to find dosage information or short reports about new drugs that haven't started being talked about on Bluelight yet, I do a google search "[drug] reddit" and see if there is anything on reddit... there usually are at least a couple of reports about whatever it may be. If the drug name has dashes or spaces, you put it in quotation marks to get google to search for that exact string, ie, type this into google:

"CUMYL-CB-MEGACLONE" reddit

If you end up trying it, post a thread here on Bluelight. :)

Yeah when I want to find dosage information or short reports about new drugs that haven't started being talked about on Bluelight yet, I do a google search "[drug] reddit" and see if there is anything on reddit... there usually are at least a couple of reports about whatever it may be. If the drug name has dashes or spaces, you put it in quotation marks to get google to search for that exact string, ie, type this into google:

"CUMYL-CB-MEGACLONE" reddit

If you end up trying it, post a thread here on Bluelight. :)
I've only found a like one or others asking for dosing info. Same with eg-018. Only other option is 4fadb which I assume is not noob friendly at all from reports. You have any noob friendly recs? After china ban most noids are non existent I just now wanted to try experimenting. I'm a heavy daily Delta 8 and Delta 9 user just looking for something to use like once a twice a month I really loved some blend from a gas station in like 2012 in usa was very trippy with a slight weed like effect so some psychedelic type one would be cool or sedative weed like would be okay. I have dissos for that kind of effect so good there. Is the market just completely dry now or something cause china ban?

I also miss the shit from 2011-12. JWH-018 was pretty good

Unfortunately I don't have anymore to add, just be careful and if you do decide to use these please post reports here.

I haven't touched synthetic noids with a 10 foot pole since the old days of JWH-018/073. You couldn't pay me to take any of these new generation ones, so many of them are so sketchy. Some likely are highly carcinogenic, and many of them are such powerful full agonists that they can cause seizures and deaths and full physical dependency/withdrawals. I even quit using JWH-018 before it disappeared because it was too edgy and unpleasant after a while, I get massive anxiety from it. I honestly wouldn't recommend trying out new ones that you can't find any reports on.

delta-8 is a great cannabinoid... obviously delta-9 too. I have heard very good things about THC-O, I hear it's more psychedelic and more different from the others. The minor cannabinoids that are being synthed from CBD/etc (like delta-8, THC-O, etc) are high quality drugs worth exploring... the full synthetic ones are dangerous and oftentimes toxic drugs. If you really are set on exploring some of them, I recommend at least sticking with ones that are well established. Not that it means they're safe, but at least you aren't dosing an unknown, when some similar compounds are known to be dangerous and toxic.

You mention a blend from a gas station in 2012... those old school synth noids were less sketchy and dangerous and it's been almost 10 years since then. It's very likely any new ones you try are going to bear little resemblance to whatever you got in 2012.

I haven't touched synthetic noids with a 10 foot pole since the old days of JWH-018/073. You couldn't pay me to take any of these new generation ones, so many of them are so sketchy. Some likely are highly carcinogenic, and many of them are such powerful full agonists that they can cause seizures and deaths and full physical dependency/withdrawals. I even quit using JWH-018 before it disappeared because it was too edgy and unpleasant after a while, I get massive anxiety from it. I honestly wouldn't recommend trying out new ones that you can't find any reports on.

delta-8 is a great cannabinoid... obviously delta-9 too. I have heard very good things about THC-O, I hear it's more psychedelic and more different from the others. The minor cannabinoids that are being synthed from CBD/etc (like delta-8, THC-O, etc) are high quality drugs worth exploring... the full synthetic ones are dangerous and oftentimes toxic drugs. If you really are set on exploring some of them, I recommend at least sticking with ones that are well established. Not that it means they're safe, but at least you aren't dosing an unknown, when some similar compounds are known to be dangerous and toxic.

You mention a blend from a gas station in 2012... those old school synth noids were less sketchy and dangerous and it's been almost 10 years since then. It's very likely any new ones you try are going to bear little resemblance to whatever you got in 2012.
Yeah im aware i just like new novel experiences not something i would use a lot. I actually picked this one since it was only a partial agonist hoping it wouldnt destroy my delta 8 and delta 9 tolerance. I have plenty of d8 and the milder blends from back then I never craved or anything over weed. The major lack of reports worry me though when apparently this chem has been on the market as long as i think 6 years ago unsure why theres no reports. people who use synth noids on the reg called it trash/weak but for me that would be perfect as i dont want something super potent. I may send it off to testing to confirm the compound and if so may experiment and update this thread as I do if the compound comes back to be correct. will use proper harm reduction of course allergy tests and starting in the very low ug range. I appreciate the concern tho theres just some allure to research chemicals for me its the unknown i guess being one of the first to explore whether for better or worse