• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

looking for advice/tips to counter twitching/muscle pain (meth use)

FriendlyFoe

Greenlighter
Hey Im reaching out to you Bluelight Community as i am looking for advice/tips on how to fix/counter uncontrollable movement/twitching and muscle pain that is experienced during Crystal meth use (I have none of this when sober)

Please help me out as i am twitching and moving my limbs with little authority over it and its kind of painful keeps me from enjoying what im doing or anything really

thanks in advance !

~Some FriendlyFoe~

P.S. I already know reducing or stopping meth use is THE fix but thats not happening anytime soon so please reply with anything that will help reduce this negative side effect

How is your diet ? I know that when using stims you often forget to eat and this can cause you to be deficient in a number of nutrients that can lead to cramps, twitching etc

Low potassium levels are well known to cause the twitches, leg shaking,cramps etc

Get yourself a full spectrum multivitamin tablet or start eating a range of foods or smoothies to boost your system.

Poor idea. Never use another drug to counter-act side effects of the first drug you took.
This leads to the dark side.

Strictly pharmacologically speaking, a muscle relaxant and a gaba agonist is what you want.
Well what do you know? That's called valium or alcohol.

Pretty soon you're combining two drugs hoping it'll all balance out.

But then, you're body is tolerant to BOTH of them!

Oh the joy.