• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Longest you've been up?

I got a refill of Ritalin on Tuesday afternoon. Stayed up all night Tue, and all day Wednesday, doing lines and eating them. Stayed up Wed night as well, even though my plan was to sleep, I have willpower issues. My binge never went over more than 25mg snorted at a time. Mostly doing 20mg and then bumping up with 10-15 after that, every 2-3 hrs. Def was no longer fun after the 24 hour mark. I should have quit then.

Felt really shitty all day Thursday, and started to see things. Everything was discolored, and the carpet looked as if it were swarming with bugs. I was more whacked out than I had ever been on a stimulant. I'm an opiate girl - don't really care for speedy drugs, but tell that to the devil on my shoulder. I would try to sleep, but woke myself up every few min, screaming at no one, and crying. VERY SCARY.

By Thursday 6pm, I had been using Ritalin for 48 hours. I'm NOT a regular user. I also take 16mg Subutex a day, but hadn't really touched much of it. As soon as I did snort an 8mg, that disgusting feeling drifted off, and I didn't touch anymore Ritalin from 9pm until 9am Friday morning. Got approx. 7 hours sleep after being awake for 50. Woke up DRENCHED in sweat, with hair so wet, it looked like I stepped out the shower. But I felt WAY better.
Ate breakfast and saw that my bottle is close to gone. I ate 20mg and snorted 20mg. Felt extremely nauseous, so took a Phenergan and 4mg Subutex. I still feel some leftover comedown sickness and my stomach ain't right, but I force food and water. Normal? I wasn't eating well the whole binge. I think I'm going to just do the last remaining pills, so they are no longer an option. If I try to save them, I will obsess over using them until I do. Isn't it great having an addictive personality? *eye roll*

Tips for the NAUSEA would be great. Don't want to throw up - don't think I need to, just feels so unsettled, and uneasy even after Phenergan, a sandwisch and lots of water + PowerAde.

13 days iv meth. First time using meth in that manner as well. Got carried away, did 13 in jail that's what stopped me. That last week I was so out of it you could tell me something and I wouldn't know what the words even meant. Heard voices in my head, im a quiet person so these voices were kinda nice to listen to. Like a dialog about what I was seeing and doing, sometimes they babbled about random shit though.

Sleep is good. Bout to get some now been up for 4 days with 10 hours sleep sporadically

Two weeks plus some more I don't really member......just being awoken by my wonderful husband as I had my face flat down in the lovely dinner he'd prepared to try and fatten me up (at the time I was very thin).

With absolute ZERO sleep: near the 72-hour mark. I don't think it's possible to stay awake with no interruption at all beyond that, stimulants or not, without at least multiple episodes of micro-sleep stints of a few seconds to several minutes, whether you actually are aware of those or not. The brain is an extremely complex, resourceful machine geared for survival...

Five days on meth and the most recent binge on the stuff was four days where I thought I really lost my marbles. Hallucinated and believed weird fucked up mascara white make up folks were coming to kill me. Wanted to run far away but my dad stopped me. You can function afer three days but as one of the previous lads said correctly poorly and completely without rational thinking. Thought I would be going to the psych ward. I can laugh at it now but at one point I was literally in tears. Worst time but hey pulled through it and did'nt happen when I got some ice again.

6 days , due to benzo withdrawl being in jail, at day 5 I was having extreme auditory and visual hallucinations, which I don't know was caused by sleep deprivation or the withdrawl

9 days on meth but that was well over 20 yrs ago. I remember I was seeing things moving on the walls and seeing tracers.Back then it was crank,there wasn't any crystal at least not in Bakersfield.

Last edited:
Back when meth was real I was up 15 or 16 days never been up that long since. My sister had to climb in a window to my house find out if was alive or not. She found sleeping in the bathtub all my doors was boarded UP on the inside.

16 days in Seattle this year. I was waiting for my roaddawg to show up and on day 16.5 they both came to cap hill
. I'll never use needles after seeing someone try to hit 33 times in the same arm.

Fuck Seattle

7 or 8 days. Wound up in the psych ward. It was bad. I only go for 3-4 days now, if that. shitty dope around here these days.

5 days on meth. 4 days on mdpv. Both where absolutely terrifying by the end. Luckily I had some heroin for the end of the PV binge. I didn't have any downers once I ran out of meth so it took forever to fall asleep when the shadow people where hiding all around my room and shit. Close as I ever want to get to a full blown psychotic break

78 Hours the first time I smoked crystal..Previously I had only orally taken it once and snorted it once...NEVER AGAIN ...Took a full month to recover and I slept 27 hours straight

Couple of days (48 hours). No drugs involved other than having been up all night drinking and having sex with this girl from college that ended up ditching me. Never done stimulants other than adderall so it isn't really a fair comparison. Nothing crazy really happened, until I smoked weed after having been up 48 hours..... it was a bit odd and a very different high than normal. Much trippier and even a bit hallucinogenic. I could see how if I had been up for longer, sleep deprivation could definitely lead to some bizarre stuff happening hallucination wise but I didn't get far enough. I had some BIZARRE and incredibly vivid dreams when I did go to bed, far more than I ever had.

Food for thought....the medical community cannot differentiate between sleep deprivation and schizophrenia...so no REM sleep=no sanity. Extrapolate....human beings cannot survive living wholly in reality. Yes, I'm in the club. My sharps container was a 5-gallon gas can. Glad those days are behind me.

Food for thought....the medical community cannot differentiate between sleep deprivation and schizophrenia...so no REM sleep=no sanity.

This comes as no surprise to anyone who has ever witnessed the typical activities of a garden-variety tweaker

Yes, I'm in the club. My sharps container was a 5-gallon gas can. Glad those days are behind me.

Damn. Proof that sleep deprivation is basically insanity. Even from the 2 days I went with no sleep, by the end of it I was definitely starting to feel a bit batty. If I hadn't slept, I doubt it would have taken too long to completely lose it. Unlike what some people say, I don't think sleep deprivation is a 'trip' so much as like you said, it's basically temporary schizophrenia after you get past a couple/few days or so.