• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Longest you've been up?

9 days!!!! You are officially the new speed king.

Wow your not joking. 9 days is the longest I've ever heard. I've done 5 days I think on mephedrone and MDPV and it was the most evil thing ever by the end. Absolutely doolally with the paranoia lol.

Wow your not joking. 9 days is the longest I've ever heard.

Junkiegirl23 above said that she did 14 days without any sleep, i don't know how that is even possible but nonetheless she's been crowned the new speed king/queen of bluelight lol.

Junkiegirl23 above said that she did 14 days without any sleep, i don't know how that is even possible but nonetheless she's been crowned the new speed king/queen of bluelight lol.

Honestly if I wouldn't have personally stayed up that long I wouldn't believe it either. But it's totally possible. You'll go insane but it is possible! Lol I don't know if I'm proud of that title :p

If we're going to be waving drug binge/sleep dep dicks then I'll throw mine in...

9 days on 3-FPM was the most recent, and not as insane as even Day 4 on Meth.

<3

About 80 hours coming off a particularly bad alcohol bender right after my dad died. Was up for a day and a half, still couldn't sleep, said fuck it, drove straight through (about 24 hrs) to my house in Southern Vermont from Florida without any catnaps along the way, got there around 5am and was still awake until I finally was able to sleep the following night.

Just read over some old posts that reminded me of the 11 days I spent coked/cracked out around last Christmas.
IIRC, that was around the time I was picking invisible pills from the fabric of my carpet and got sectioned....

Dick waving is great and all, but drugs will fuck you harder than you ever want to be fucked if you let them.

<3

3-4 days I think?

I was getting a procedure done and it's easier if you're tired when you go in. So I stopped sleeping for a few days prior. I remember sitting in my hotel room at night watching Netflix and standing up so I didn't fall asleep (if I laid down I would probably). Drank some Red Bull too, some coffee. I didn't have any strange hallucinations, but I rarely get crazy visuals even from psychedelics.

only ever did three after a long week at work with little sleep anyway, did a gram of coke the first night then started on a gram of crystal after that. Went clubbing both nights and when i got home on the third day we had a house to look at that we were going to potentially buy, by the time we got there i was hallucinating hard seeing people in trees eveywhere as well as crates that looked like they were from my work, i became convinced that the owner of the property was stealing from my company.

I had no benzoe to come down with only booze and that made it worse, thank god i slept it off and was fine for work the next day. My fiance that hasnt done drugs in years was horrified and ready to take me to the psycho ward.

I flushed a gram of extremly pure crystal down the toilet after this which is worth a ridiculous amount of money here for that purity, I have done 3 nighters plenty of times before this and that never happened.

Got 10 grams a-pvp went through bag no sleep. Did that for about 7-8 days then dropped some acid to help me come down, crazy trip i was seeing ghosts fly around my apartment and shit, killed the comedown too.

Three days on street amphetamines. It was the worst I've ever felt, physically and mentally; color perception shot to hell, extreme paranoia, shadow people, unable to move, unable to eat, unable to sleep, suicidal, delirious... it felt as though I was dying (I wasn't, I realized in retrospect, but it sure as hell felt that way!)
Sleep deprivation is a hell of a drug, and is one of the few drug-related experiences that consistently leaves me feeling like I've done permanent damage to myself. U g h.

5ish days I believe on a-PVP, LSD, mushrooms, alprazolam, buprenorphine/heroin, and whatever the fuck else I took. Pure psychosis and paranoia.

Surely people would stop going on stimulant binges after they realise how shit they are when you stop after like 5 days and then feel shit for another 5 days...lol

i havent done meth or any uppers in years i dont like them, but once a long time ago i was up for 6 days. was hallucinating full on convos, slept for 24 hours when i finally passed out

36 hours. Flight from West Oz to Sydney. Took 7.5mg of dexamphetamine on the way to the airport, then 100mcg of clonidine on the plane. Arrived in Sydney at 7am local time. Felt like a zombie. Had hash browns and walked around town with my best bud talking absolute nonsense until we found somewhere to stay. Then went out to get some food, talked a lot more nonsensical shit and eventually fell asleep first in a park then back at our backpacker. Easily the most tired I have ever been whilst still standing and talking. By far, sleep deprivation is the most fucked "drug" I have ever taken. When I was homeless in Melbourne, I'd start to go crazy trying to stay awake and charge my phone in the state library. Routinely being fucked from little or no sleep was like a bad synthetic cannabinoid except it kept going and I didn't have the salve of knowing it would wear off.

11 days straight on crystal meth, no naps but I did eat...I think.
After day two or three things get hazey. By day eleven the hallucinations were so bad I couldn't smoke anymore because the pipe was trying to crawl into my lungs and control my body like a meat puppet, I remember that part very clear! I took at least a month to get back to something resembling feeling normal, probably slept most of the day away for a week or so after stopping. By far the worst experience of my life, and I'd never wish it on my worst enemy...
Not the longest recorded, but for me it was and trust me when I say it is not a place you want to be.

SirSpun

about 50 hours starting Sunday morning at 6 and ending last night. I was microsleeping during my math lesson, while hallucinating animations from the Lego Star Wars video game on my homework. thanks, vyvanse!

edit: I'm bumping this because I love this thread

Last edited: