• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Long-term effects of IV Suboxone (w/o filter)?

we might have jumped down nexus' throat a little early.

the study you read said that suboxone was more effective when administered sublingually so it was comparing that route to others right? as in studies of people in treatment centres and on programs. that's believable.

but to say the bupe/nalaxone combinations can't be shot effectively is wrong, they can be IV'd.

Last edited by a moderator:
your arm falling asleep often could be a sign of tendinitis, try ice bathing your arm as a remedy. It worx great for me!

The best method if you won't get the micron filters, is to put pieces of a coffee filter in a new sterile rigg and back feed the solution and squeeze it out to filter it. That's what my pet monkey Dante does. ;)

Ive found that after mixing up my sub shot (usually about .50mg per shot) the water turns a very cloudy orange color. Then i add a tight cotton in it and make sure the solution slowly seeps into the rig, sometimes having to hold the needle in place for almost 10 minutes while it slowly comes in, this results in a orange solution thats very clear with no insoluble particles in it and if i see it cloudy at all I will re-filter until it's a crystal orange color. But i'm wondering if that cloudyness is just passing thru the filter or what? What do you peoples shots look like?

When I hit certain veins, blood will spurt into the barrel without me having to draw up at all. I think I just have good veins though?

^That is probably just from having a tiny amount of air in the syringe.. it acts as a vacuum, pulling your blood back into the syringe.
You would DEFINITELY know if you hit an artery by the pain alone.

I alway's have a little vacum and sometime's when I hit a vein it register's itself. It has also happend a couple time's when there was no air bubble.

The best method if you won't get the micron filters, is to put pieces of a coffee filter in a new sterile rigg and back feed the solution and squeeze it out to filter it. That's what my pet monkey Dante does. ;)

can he SWIM? fwiw we prefer you to not use bullshit such as SWIM or "my pet monkey, dante". we all know it's you doesn't assist you anyway legally that we know of.

Ok honestly what is the point of IVIN sub??? ? I would just be doing the alcohol sublingual method..

I feel like the only PPL who iv SUB are those are like addicted to whole "needle" which is a totally different addiction...

And no offense but if you were IVING dope and now your IVING sub.. .I would say the sub was a failure..... Sure your addiction is not as "destrucive" its now "legit"

but shit whats the point seriously?

and Captain Heroin no need to respond to this post lol :p

Ok honestly what is the point of IVIN sub??? ? I would just be doing the alcohol sublingual method..

I feel like the only PPL who iv SUB are those are like addicted to whole "needle" which is a totally different addiction...

And no offense but if you were IVING dope and now your IVING sub.. .I would say the sub was a failure..... Sure your addiction is not as "destrucive" its now "legit"

but shit whats the point seriously?

and Captain Heroin no need to respond to this post lol :p

Cuz i like using a needle and getting 100% of my drug as fast as possible?

It is also a sign of having good veins when the blood registers and hits the back of the plunger instead of seeping in slowly.

Also i notice veins heal pretty fast... I went through about 100 rigs in a week... cause i "use once and destroy" and iv about 8x a day... I usually take a 5 day break when i run out and my veins heal pretty well....

Also i notice veins heal pretty fast... I went through about 100 rigs in a week... cause i "use once and destroy" and iv about 8x a day... I usually take a 5 day break when i run out and my veins heal pretty well....

Using a new needle every time really helps out a lot when it comes time for your veins to recover.