• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Local characters / weirdos

haha yes, there is rasta tramp in edinburgh although his real name is albert.

there is also the guy who walks around all the time and has that one massive thick dreadlock. its like a beavers tail. ive heard his name is polish pete. he always wears a hat and carried around his stuff in bags. you must have seen him. i see him like every time i leave the house.

oh and theres this other guy i see around tollcross. he is like a hunchback and his clothes are all ripped to absolute shreds like ribbons. he is extremely remarkable looking.

Can anybody from the NE remember a guy who used to walk around Sunderland dressed in full Victorian gentlemans outfit. Haven't seen him in years.

There's plenty of non-outstanding nutters in Newcastle (most seem to come over to talk to me when I get on a bus from the town)

Another couple that spring to mind.....

Drakkan 12........ this really is funny. I used to go to school with this freak. His name is Frase Noble, he got abused in school lol. Known as "nibbles" by anyone locally. Just recently my friend showed me some videos he has been posting on youtube!!! He basically sits making videos of himself smoing spliffs infront of youtube speaking in a bizzare accent. Theres about 100 vids of him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtWwAWrTYwY

Theres fucking heaps of them. Grade A freak =D

that guy really needs to smoke less weed. lol

Hahaha, Codshit that guy is a fucking weirdo! He's definite a candidate for going on a killing spree.

I'm gonna call him nibbles & see if he goes bonkers lol.

Fucking hell im in creases at that cat man. I shouldnt really be laughing because its quite sad really but fuck it i havnt laughed that much for ages. That lad thas wearing his shades at the computer smoking a j had me howling aswell.

There's an old guy in my area who walks around exclusively in a full wizard outfit. Purple robe, big gold staff and all this weird jewellery, the works. Also sometimes has a cat on his head lol, he's really tall too, very noticeable. Every town has their local nutter, there's been one everywhere I've lived.

I know where you live :D His Cat died man.. someone set light to his flat and most of his animals were found dead by thr front door..

Also, he doesn't seem that nuts.. he's just a wizard xP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVYB1_G3CNI

Last edited:
When I lived in Cambridge there was a guy that would walk around with a fish or a loaf of bread strapped to his head, thought I would see if I could find out his name and found this.

When I was at Uni (95-98) there was a very eccentric man who called himself 'Mr Barmy Art'. He basically used to go round Cambridge with a variety of objects tied to his head with a charity shop tie! I personally saw him with as lampshade, a fruitcake, a blue wooden duck and a family-sized bag of Bombay Mix! I saw him sitting on a bench on Mill Road once, so I sat down next to him, offered him a ciggy and asked him why he does this. Basically, he wanted to win the Turner Art Prize as "A Walking Work of Barmy Art" and he changed his name by Deed Poll to that. A character indeed.

http://www.knowhere.co.uk/Cambridge/Cambridgeshire/South-East-England/info/localcharacters

I had heard it was some sort of art project but didn't realise the range of things strapped to his head that I missed out on.