• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Little known recreational pharmacuticals

Anyone heard of ATARAX? Can't remember the chemical name. They were white, small oblong or rectangular pills, in strips.
It was a sleeper. Think it may have been an anti histamine. But it was mainly used around my circle as an opiate potentiator.
For example, take 2 oxys and a Atarax, it was like taking 3 oxys.
By themselves they never did alot, pretty similar to dph imo.

Anyone heard of ATARAX? Can't remember the chemical name. They were white, small oblong or rectangular pills, in strips.
It was a sleeper. Think it may have been an anti histamine. But it was mainly used around my circle as an opiate potentiator.

You are correct. Generic name is Hydroxyzine.

I have heard too (or read somewhere) that the effects it does have most likely aren't that recreational. I would imagine more and more adrenaline would become very uncomfortable pretty quickly.

Guess I can't say for sure without having tried it myself. I've also heard it can mimic schizophrenia.

I vaguely remember hearing something about how it is different if it comes from the body of another person or as someone stated before oxidized/metabolized somewhat? I'm not really sure I only know it from Fear and Loathing and Draconian conspiracy theories. Fun fact: it is also called Starfire.

does it potentiate the pain relief or the nodding.
both maybe, i don't know ?
i don't mind the pain relief but the atarax causes unnecessary slowness and way too much drowsy . itself.

i was just wondering because i have a whole horrifying bottle of it [ atarax] or hydroxyzine that I won't even take anymore !!

does it potentiate the pain relief or the nodding.
both maybe, i don't know ?
i don't mind the pain relief but the atarax causes unnecessary slowness and way too much drowsy . itself.

i was just wondering because i have a whole horrifying bottle of it [ atarax] or hydroxyzine that I won't even take anymore !!
It defo potentiated the nodding, not sure about the painkilling, but don't think so.

I don't find 3-FPM that great. It's a good functional stim but gave me very little euphoria, and when dosed higher the euphoria did increase a little but the side effects became more predominant. It is very smooth, motivating, and puts you in a good mood. Some people seem to love it though, I wonder if it's down to individual metabolic differences.

I think it's down to ROA. Oral is pretty rubbish, but smoking on foil turns it into a rushy, euphoric, compulsive and erotic roller coaster ride where you just get higher and higher for days.

IV is reportedly even better...

I've never tried diconal, phenmetrazine or nimetazepam but I'd fucming love to, especially the latter. Apparently a very euphoric benzos only available in some parts of Asia (also know as happy fruits).

I was on 15mg artane per day. The ultimate "shut down an chill out" one, in my experience. Not as high, but just as very comfortable as a good opioid.
Bro, does caffeine, sugar and nicotine intensify the euphoric effects of artane??? Thanks

Tapentadol (aka Nucynta, Palexia) is a new addition to the category and still relatively obscure, as was its RC cousin, o-desmethyltramadol. It is substantially more potent than tramadol and mostly lacks tramadol's serotonin effects, though it is still a noreprinephrine reuptake inhibitor, and it has been known to cause "interesting" quasi-hallucinatory subjective effects when taken in higher therapeutic dosages. This one is probably gaining ground as a global drug, both prescribed and otherwise, since it doesn't have quite the stigma of other opiate painkillers (even though the US placed it in Schedule II for political reasons when it was introudced) and has possibly slipped through cracks a bit in some countries. This is especially the case since its close relati.ve tramadol has become the number one "drug of abuse" in large swathes of Africa and the Middle East.

Love it. Euphoria almost instantly. It's not as stimulating as tramadol. If you like tramadol (like I do) you will love it too. The bad thing is that it the high lasts less than tramadol and when you're nodding you start talking to yourself hahaha weird shit. On the days I take tapentadol I don't take anything else to feel it at its best. Maybe a benzo if you're prone to seizures.

If you can resist the sleepiness caused by cyclobenzaprine, it's worth it. A pretty good anxiolytic. It feels like kinda a benzo but it affects serotonin so cheers up.

Chlormezanone is apparently good too but I have never used it. Although in several countries it is prohibited due to toxic epidermal necrolysis.

Love it. Euphoria almost instantly. It's not as stimulating as tramadol. If you like tramadol (like I do) you will love it too. The bad thing is that it the high lasts less than tramadol and when you're nodding you start talking to yourself hahaha weird shit. On the days I take tapentadol I don't take anything else to feel it at its best. Maybe a benzo if you're prone to seizures.

If you can resist the sleepiness caused by cyclobenzaprine, it's worth it. A pretty good anxiolytic. It feels like kinda a benzo but it affects serotonin so cheers up.

Chlormezanone is apparently good too but I have never used it. Although in several countries it is prohibited due to toxic epidermal necrolysis.
Thanks for your experience.... Had a question..... Could we use Pregabalin instead of a benzo for the seizures???? Thanks Bud

Phentermine is good too. It's a stimulant that is used in obese people to control hunger. It feels softer than amphetamines, but it's incredible how it takes away hunger (I can go two days without eating) and a quite respectable stimulant, if you don't have tolerance to stims like me (I cleaned my room, something quite rare hahaha), as well as being sociable and talkative on it.

Thanks for your experience.... Had a question..... Could we use Pregabalin instead of a benzo for the seizures???? Thanks Bud

Yes, but only in small doses. Very high doses cause a paradoxical effect and you may have seizures if you take it with a drug that lowers the seizure threshold. Anyway, when I first started taking lyrica with opioids, I preferred it to benzos. It's much more euphoric, like a clean and long booze high. The bad thing is that tolerance is gained quickly and after a week it no longer works as before. Also tolerance is forever IME. I have stopped taking it for months and it still doesnt work like the first time.

Yes, but only in small doses. Very high doses cause a paradoxical effect and you may have seizures if you take it with a drug that lowers the seizure threshold. Anyway, when I first started taking lyrica with opioids, I preferred it to benzos. It's much more euphoric, like a clean and long booze high. The bad thing is that tolerance is gained quickly and after a week it no longer works as before. Also tolerance is forever IME. I have stopped taking it for months and it still doesnt work like the first time.
Thanks a lot Bro.... Then what about Topiramate????? I heard its kinna light and better than lyrica???

Thanks a lot Bro.... Then what about Topiramate????? I heard its kinna light and better than lyrica???

Sorry my amigo. But I've never taken toripamate so I can't tell you if it's better or worse than lyrica. But, being an anticonvulsant, it should do the same and works fine. What do you plan to take it with?

Sorry my amigo. But I've never taken toripamate so I can't tell you if it's better or worse than lyrica. But, being an anticonvulsant, it should do the same and works fine. What do you plan to take it with?
Thanks Bro.... I think i will stick on the low doses of Lyrica/Gabapentin or even Baclofen! What do you think?

Thanks Bro.... I think i will stick on the low doses of Lyrica/Gabapentin or even Baclofen! What do you think?

Yeah man. Lyrica seems like an excellent option, although be careful not to overdo it. Another option are benzos, can you get any? Clonazepam is very good for epilepsy as it increases the seizure threshold.

Do you plan to take pregabalin by itself recreationally or will you take it with something else?

You're probably thinking of zolpidem (Ambien).

"In the United States, zopiclone is not commercially available, although its active stereoisomer, eszopiclone is."

Not sure what the subjective differences are between zopiclone and eszopiclone are though, never tried the latter.

I have taken both multiple.times over the years. Zopiclone seems to make you black out or fall asleep only to wake up and do things nobody should be doing blacked out on such a strong sedative, there are stories of people driving their cars, cooking food, leaving the house and bring fully unaware.

For me id take it and go to bed only to wake up sleeping on the lounge room floor with my last memory being laying in bed. Also it can make you feel fairly groggy the next day

Zolpidem on the other hand does not have these side effects for me.

Doctors would prescribe zopiclone without a second thought when I was In my 20s.