View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Liquid lsd dose storage

manalishi92

Greenlighter
Ok so im sure there have been threads like this and i checked the FAQ but didn't get all the info i needed.

Im about to run out of tab acid but am about to get in a good supply of decent quality (100 ug, yes i trust my supplier) liquid acid. This is all good and well but i need to know a good way to divide the doses.

My initial idea was to drop the liquid onto tabs off "blotterart.com" in batches of 10 at a time but imagine this way isnt so efficient, will the lsd be rubbed of or degrade easily if kept in this medium?

My other plan was to buy a load of small plastic vials and drop the acid one drop at a time into these and dilute with water, this way people can more easily split doses. I was allso planning on adding food colouring to this to prevent people from trying to spike drinks with it (youd probably know something was up if you came back to a blue pint) but i worry that the food colouring may react with the acid in some way.

Im aware of dropping onto sweets and sugar cubes but id rather use another method as people may get pissy about paying a fiver for what appears to be a normal fruit pastel, allso its hard to split the dose this way.

Any advise/suggestions would be greatly appreciated and im sorry if this is a topic regularly posted here, i have done my research i just wanted to run these ideas by people with some experience in the matter

Thanks!

If you can find pill capsules that arent water soluble, you can put a drop in one end of the capsule and let it dry then cap it.

just drop into fruit pastilles and store them in your freezer thats what i do and it works a treat

I tried dropping mine onto fruit pastilles but it seems to degrade on the sweets quickly. I dropped some onto 2 fruit pastilles and gave them to a friend, he did both the next day and reported that he barely felt any effect where as everyone who has taken the acid straight from the vial has reported fantastic effects.

SWEET TARTS 100%.

They come in rolls, and if you open it right you can push them out of the roll, lay them, and then put them back in the roll one by one so it looks like you never touched the roll (though it's open on one end).

Sweet tarts are concave on one side, so it's a perfect candy to lay on. I've never noticed degradation, and I've stored them for 4 months+ (even if the sweet tarts get a bit stale, the L is still good)

Most people overestimate the rate of degradation of LSD (I used to). It really doesn't degrade as fast as many people say, at least at RT. Especially paper.

Is it possible when leaving a vial for a while the LSD can come out of solution? I noticed my liquid being alot stronger towards the end of the vial and i got into the habbit of shaking it before dropping it onto a medium.

I dont think it got more concentrated via evaporation because vials are ofcourse airtight.

Didn't want to make a new thread. Did use the search function. So my mate has some liquid. Could I store a few drops (neat) in small plastic airtight vials until Christmas? If course I would wrap them up in a dark box away from heat source. Unfortunately where I live now I couldn't use the fridge or freezer. Thanks in advance peeps

Didn't want to make a new thread. Did use the search function. So my mate has some liquid. Could I store a few drops (neat) in small plastic airtight vials until Christmas? If course I would wrap them up in a dark box away from heat source. Unfortunately where I live now I couldn't use the fridge or freezer. Thanks in advance peeps
Store it in a syringe. That way you can measure it when taking it and when dosing it and you don't risk wasting any.
Ofcourse the syringe will be capped and closed inside a box.

Store it in a syringe. That way you can measure it when taking it and when dosing it and you don't risk wasting any.
Ofcourse the syringe will be capped and closed inside a box.

I don't have any syringes and I try to stay clear of them after my past IV abuse and needle fixation lol.
I'm having a shit right now but I'll post Pics of what I was intending to store it in when I go back upstairs. I'll literally only be getting a few drops for a one off session with the Mrs either xmas or new years eve...

@Phobos this is what I was thinking.

_20191126_004844.JPG
I have loads of them lying around. Was just going to put 2 drops in one for me and 1-1.5 drops in one for the Mrs... The lids snap down really well and I've tested they are sealed with water and they don't leak... It would only be for just over a month.
Would the acid damage the plastic and if so could I reduce the risk by filling the rest of the space with water after adding the acid?
Cheers

@Phobos this is what I was thinking.

View attachment 17773
I have loads of them lying around. Was just going to put 2 drops in one for me and 1-1.5 drops in one for the Mrs... The lids snap down really well and I've tested they are sealed with water and they don't leak... It would only be for just over a month.
Would the acid damage the plastic and if so could I reduce the risk by filling the rest of the space with water after adding the acid?
Cheers

That container will store the acid fine, it's just going to be harder to get it all out compared to a syringe.
If you use water use distilled or bottled water, the chlorine in tap water degrades the LSD.
You can get syringes with blunt needles.