Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Liquid "G"

hooklineandsinker

Greenlighter
A friend was using juice and noticed it burnt the shit out of his mouth but he still takes it , Have we regressed or am I being critical the shit was being prescribed not long ago I cant work it out?

[Edit- We don't allow SWIM on BL. It doesnt offer any level of protection]

Last edited by a moderator:
He said it was killing for days after he should be testing right?

Yeah I don’t know.
It’s never burned me.

I’ve had it come in all different colours and each one is varying quality, it ALL tastes like shit and some of it doesn’t work at all.

But the burning is weird af. I would take it again

A friend was using juice and noticed it burnt the shit out of his mouth but he still takes it , Have we regressed or am I being critical the shit was being prescribed not long ago I cant work it out?

Hey hooklineandsinker,

Your friend should stop consuming this G asap. No G (1,4B/GHB/GBL) should burn the mouth.

This indicates a potentially dangerous PH level.

Also G has never been a medically prescribed substance.

Cheers,

Andy

1,4b/gbl/ghb are the only 3 substances my circle has ever refered too as G.

But I will take your word for it. I haven't been in that scene for a while.

Yup xyrem... Always wanted to give it a try but unfortunately I’ve only ever seen what they call “duck sauce” around here. GBL...

-Gc

Could be excess sodium hydroxide from manufacture maybe?.. Not good.

If you keep using it, dilute it in a beverage.

It's called sodium oxybate I believe.

There is a way to easily manufacture GHB from legally obtained (in some countries) GBL.
Sodium Hydroxide is used for that reaction and if the "chemist" has no clue about how to do it properly and uses too much, the resulting substance will be caustic due to high PH.

Stick a p.h. strip in it. Anything over 8 or under 6 means it is unfit for consumption.

As he says, test it with PH strips, and I am not 100% sure but I think you can fix the PH at home pretty quickly and easily in this case without loosing any product.
It should just be down to gradually adding some mild acid if the PH is high as I suspect, testing with PH strips aiming to bring it close to 7.
By mild acid I mean distilled vinegar, or citric acid or L ascorbic acid.

Undiluted GBL will melt plastic and can definitely burn the shit out of your mouth. Causticity is not indicative of a “bad batch”.

Undiluted GBL will melt plastic and can definitely burn the shit out of your mouth. Causticity is not indicative of a “bad batch”.

This wasn't the case ever for me.. and it was industrial 99.9% purity.. same with 1,4b.

Just looked it up. The prescription drug is sodium oxybate, It's the sodium salt of GHB.

I only ever had 'fanta' once. Must not have liked it. Think it wore off very quickly.

I thought GHB was a sodium salt?

Hey hooklineandsinker,

Your friend should stop consuming this G asap. No G (1,4B/GHB/GBL) should burn the mouth.

Cheers,

Andy
Hey hooklineandsinker,

Cheers,

Andy
cheers for the insight