View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

liquid dosage

MentalTraveller

Greenlighter
I tried a search on this and didn't find what I was looking for, but I could be wrong.

Simple question: is there a dropper out there specifically meant for LSD? I'm about to get some liquid, but I'm worried I won't get a hundred hits out of my vial if I use a regular eye dropper.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol.. i'm sure there are NO commercial products involving LSD.. you are going to have some variation - way she goes..

Nope. Just ask the guy selling to you how he does it.

What they said. I've only ever come across liquid acid being dosed with an eye dropper myself. There's probably a more precise way if you had proper scientific measuring pipettes or similar but I've never known anyone who's worried about the dose enough to spend a fortune on precision instruments.

I doubt most people who get there hands on a vial know the concentration to accurately dose a standardized dose.

I mainly see people who have vials use some sort of freshbreath drop container, or something of sort (looks like an visine drops container) which has the capability of just being squeezed and having a drop come out.

Pffft. Whats this dropper thing you speak of? Real trippers just take a sip straight from the vial. :p

ps. Dont do this.

You could theoretically ask the ug per ml but you'll be very unlikely to get a response which is honest if any response at all.

yeah, out of all the times i've gotten a quantity of LSD have I known the actual dosage, once per ml, once per square cm of blotter... The dozens of other times i've had no idea... That's one thing I like about reliable PEA & tryptamine vendors, I'm able to dose with accuracy. Almost make me look down on things like pressed MDMA pills & blotter acid

the only reason i dont do blotter acid or X is because of the uncertainty
not to say that vendors are 100% reliable, but i feel much safer