View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Like in Dr Strange

CaptainFail1989

Greenlighter
Had some experience with LSD and 2c-e, was left dissatisfied with the fact that I did not had any intense visuals like moving to another dimensions, seeing weird realities, entities etc. So is there something wrong with my abilities to perceive it, or should I try other drugs like DMT? (for which I have no experience with smoking.) Which drug on your opinion will give the most intense visuals?

Yes DMT should produce intense visuals but the experience with smoked DMT is so fast that its hard to learn much that way. 2C-E has always been pretty amazingly visual as has LSD in the correct settings/dosage. 4ho-met can also get quite visual but not as deep mentally than other chems. Maybe DPT although I haven't tried it yet and its said to be quite difficult at times.

Some high dose 2cb will certainly get visual. 60 mg (30 then another 30 when I thought the first was coming down) was super intense visually, while remaining entirely functional and social, and also no memory loss. Music enhancement was also exceptional.

Not recommended for everyone though since we all react differently to drugs.

If your not having any visuals from LSD or 2C-E then i would check purity, source and dose.
Yes its likely you will experience strong visual changes from DMT or some other more intense psychedelics, however for pure visual, those two are very capable.

Please confirm with your source to be sure as those mentioned are suitable for what your asking

Yeah probably has something to do with the supplier, or maybe my reaction to psychedlics differs from common.
I've seen some visuals under 2c-e, but they had no discernible color or 3D geometry, more like fantasizing type of visuals, when you just imagine something abstract, not the dream or hallucinogen like visions, with sceneries and landscapes.
Usually my dreams are pretty vivid and weird, i wished to experience something similar but more intense, unfortunately nothing come close to it, so probably will trial and error different psychedelics, and maybe stumble upon something just for my interest.

Last edited:
High dose LSD (for me it also works to redose and get a strong late phase, but it can be costly) has given me some dimensional warping, though not being transported there. Mushrooms are a much better bet for such immersive 'visions' or breakthroughs perhaps, DMT also works, getting dissociatives involved also works.
For me involving weed and dissociatives like K and nitrous were a strategy but you have to realize that what you are asking for is a really heavy caliber experience so be prepared for that.