• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine lightheaded after 3 days of using

abadchoice

Greenlighter
Hello peeps....saturday i took a vasodiolator/fatburner to excersice around 630pm.... saturday night(10pm) sunday morning(8am) we had a hard party for a friend ... got very drunk and made a bad choice and i did some cocaine(almost about a 20's worth) ... woke up sunday afternoon still drunk and it went away around 5pm...panic attack came in around 8pm ...my first one :/ ... fell asleep by 11pm ... woke up monday(13-14 hours of sleep) feeling really light headed/brainfoggish ... thinking it was still part of the hangover...tuesday same thing light headed/dreamy feeling ...its wednesday now same thing...my anxiety is gone though but still have the lightheaded feeling...like the just woke up groggy feeling ... after this bad choice i know i will never touch that stuff again...is this a normal feeling(the lightheaded/foggy/dreamyfeeling) after having a panic attack...or could it have been the mixture of booze coc and pre workout drink?....im just a tad scared...any advice suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Probably a combination of anxiety and some sort of hangover from the night of the party. Some people just don't mix with cocaine very well, I know I don't. Best advice I can give to you is to maybe stay away from it.

thanks for replying ... hopefully i wake up (thursday morning) with my normal clear state :|

well i woke up feeling the same :/ ... went to get some bloodwork done...a CBC test and a comprehensive metabolic panel... tomm the results will be out....do any of these tests show drug results aswell?

I think it's a simple hangover, give yourself another week to recover. Cocaine and alcohol puts a pretty significant strain on your body. Make sure to drink lots of water and eat fruits and vegetables.

If you're still sleeping 14 hours a day then no wonder you are feeling foggyheaded.

i only slept 14 hours sunday night....monday tues. and wed. ive slept my regular 6-8 hours ... but i did load up at the grocery store on fruits and veggies lol

No those two won't test for the presence of drug metabolites. Your doc would have had to order it as well as those.

edit:
Here...
CMP: http://www.labtestsonline.org/understanding/analytes/cmp/glance.html
CBC: http://www.labtestsonline.org/understanding/analytes/cbc/test.html

edit2:
Actually one of the liver enzymes, I can't remember which, might show that you have indulged recently. I think two of them indicate long time damage and one of them spikes but recovers quickly after a booze binge.

I never mixed well with coke. It made me feel awful. Like everyone else recommended, drink plenty of juices & water & eat right. I was in a daze like you for over a week once but it was after I used an RC chemical.

No those two won't test for the presence of drug metabolites. Your doc would have had to order it as well as those.

edit:
Here...
CMP: http://www.labtestsonline.org/understanding/analytes/cmp/glance.html
CBC: http://www.labtestsonline.org/understanding/analytes/cbc/test.html

edit2:
Actually one of the liver enzymes, I can't remember which, might show that you have indulged recently. I think two of them indicate long time damage and one of them spikes but recovers quickly after a booze binge.

thank you man ... quick question for you ... does it show THE Cocaine Metabolite? or just a spike in percentage?

thank you man ... quick question for you ... does it show THE Cocaine Metabolite? or just a spike in percentage?
Did you read the links? It lists all the things it tests for. Unless your doctor specifically ordered a drug panel then it won't show up.

yes yes i read ... they come out in a bit ... hope all is well ... thanks once again brotha

so i got one of them ... still pending the CBC ... 3 lows

cholesterol/hdl ratio i got a 2.70 the scale is 3.8-6.6
bun/creatinine ratio i got a 10 the scale 12-20
BUN is a 9 out of a scale 8-22
creatinine is a 0.90 out of a 0.70-1.30

inorganic phosphorus i got a 2.0 and the scale is 2.3-4.5

any help on what this could mean would be really appreciated :\

Last edited:
wow this is crazy ... came upon this thread again....after a year and then some....i actually got better after 3 weeks from b12 injections ... better as in i coped with it maybe? I did get a few anxiety episodes after but not bad at all like the first one that made me feel this way.....i was depressed for quite sometime just thinking about it....maybe low on serotonin I dont know i think too much into it at times and i start thinking the fog comes back but not sure if its there ... some days i sleep 6-7 hours some days i sleep 2-3 hours....sometimes i wonder if i will ever feel the same before that night i drank and used....and sometimes i just think i am living like that just paranoid....lol so much confusion .... any thoughts?

Dam you are trippin bro what you did that night is totally standard and realistically has nothing to do wih how you are feeling. You clearly just have some other mental problems. It's all in your dome

Howdy Jcawt. Welcome to Bluelight.

The OP did eventually figure it out. Or at least, he thought he did. In reality the game had only just begun. Several years of mystery and intrigue passed, before a stunning climax left the game in . . . sudden death overtime. But OP made the winning catch, and all was well after all. Except we're still only two-thirds of the way to the present day.

Things were pretty dull for OP after that; all that excitement in his youth, back in 2011--he just couldn't settle for simple suburban ease. Eventually his malaise turned into a nasty drinking habit, which he still had time to recover from after discovering the joys of macrame owls and hanging planters. In fact just last month he was on his way back from a Mega Craft Fair in Columbus, with an entire $107 in sales to his name. Unfortunately, while waiting at a red light, his Subaru Outback was crushed by a falling I-beam, still red from re-entry after detaching from the Chinese Space Station (as seen in Gravity, not reality) after a single very large bolt came loose, along with the three others that should have been fastened; I mean they're pretty hard to miss, and only four of them.

Fortunately, he saw the huge meteoric I-beam hurtling toward him from an initial 17,000 mph, and reaching I-beam terminal velocity of a mere 150mph, so pretty easy to avoid really, and he got out of the car in time. What he did not see was the one large bolt (and the three others) shooting along in a fantastically unlikely parallel path that brought them one by one into direct contact with his skull.

Which was lethal.

So I'm sorry, but OP's struggle, like all of ours, was utterly for nothing. But thanks for asking.

->Archive.

If you're having a panic attack, you could be hyperventilating. This would cause your body to feel numb.