• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lets hear about your first ROLL.....

Hey still interested in stories? I just finished reading all of the post and thought they were great. I'm at work right now so I can't go into details, but I will post mine as soon as I get home.
My first roll and my first clubbing roll.

Hey still interested in stories? I just finished reading all of the post and thought they were great. I'm at work right now so I can't go into details, but I will post mine as soon as I get home.

I have never ROLLED, HONEST!
------------------
MY HOME
"I'm Bigger
And Bolder
And Rougher
And Tougher
In Other Words Sucker There is no other
I'm The One and Only DOMINATOR
I'm The One and Only
DOMINATOR!"

I have never ROLLED, HONEST!
------------------
MY HOME
"I'm Bigger
And Bolder
And Rougher
And Tougher
In Other Words Sucker There is no other
I'm The One and Only DOMINATOR
I'm The One and Only
DOMINATOR!"

my first bean was the shit!!! it was called a barrel, i haven't seen or heard of them since, but i had an awesome time. i went to a local club(underground) where just resisdents were spinning. i went with my girlfriend and a few other people. we all ate one and then smoked a lot of weed. the connection that i felt with people was amazing.
------------------
mmmmmk

my first bean was the shit!!! it was called a barrel, i haven't seen or heard of them since, but i had an awesome time. i went to a local club(underground) where just resisdents were spinning. i went with my girlfriend and a few other people. we all ate one and then smoked a lot of weed. the connection that i felt with people was amazing.
------------------
mmmmmk

------------------
mmmmmk

my first bean was da bomb!!! it was my girlfriend and i and a few friends. we just went to a club where a few resisdents were playin. the bean was called a barrel, but i haven't seen or heard of them since.....anfryway, later we smoked mad weed and talked and blew each other up. i've never before felt so connected to people.
tomrocks--thanks for the topic...good call!
------------------
mmmmmk

my first bean was da bomb!!! it was my girlfriend and i and a few friends. we just went to a club where a few resisdents were playin. the bean was called a barrel, but i haven't seen or heard of them since.....anfryway, later we smoked mad weed and talked and blew each other up. i've never before felt so connected to people.
------------------
mmmmmk

------------------
mmmmmk

Well what I consider my first roll wasn't actually my first roll. I had dropped about 5 times before but had no good feeling (I'm guessing they where just speed or something). So my first MDMA pill was arranged for me through a close friend who knew a reliable (I use the term in perspective with most delaers) source. Anyway I had tickets to a Carl Cox event in Melbourne and was already very excited prior to getting there (I think the bouncer at the door thought that I may have already dropped before getting to the venue). Me and two friends went inside and dropped about 1 in the morning. It took sometime to come on and like most people I was a little frustrated about the length of time. I went upstairs of this club to get a better view of the DJ and everyone dancing when the greatly hotter air temp upstairs hit me like a road train and kicked the pill in with full force. It was at this point I freaked in that not bad but not good way. I had no idea that it was meant to feel this way and the peak was mamoth. I quickly walked straight back downstairs and moved under an Air-conditioning vent to cool off. It helped but I couldn't stop moving. It was that I was dancing more just moving my body to the beat. I knew I needed some water so went the bar which was about 5 feet behind me, the only word I could manage was 'Water' with which the lovely barmaid handed me my water and took my cash (I think). I went back to my little air conditioned spot had a sip threw a chuppa chup in my mouth and was at this point that things started to feel more comfortable. The whole peak (Biggest I've ever had and I've rolled dozens of times now) lasted for 45 minutes. During that period I was alone but happy. After the peak I experienced about 3-4 hours of total calm and acceptance, I spoke to lots of people danced like a madman and had a really great time. I didn't see my friends for most of the night (They didn't ditch me we just couldn't find each other) but I had one of the best times of my life. The music was great, the people where friendly, no violence or willful destruction of property. It was anew world and one which I liked.
P.S for reference I only roll a couple of times a month maximum and useually less. Balance is the key to life.

Well what I consider my first roll wasn't actually my first roll. I had dropped about 5 times before but had no good feeling (I'm guessing they where just speed or something). So my first MDMA pill was arranged for me through a close friend who knew a reliable (I use the term in perspective with most delaers) source. Anyway I had tickets to a Carl Cox event in Melbourne and was already very excited prior to getting there (I think the bouncer at the door thought that I may have already dropped before getting to the venue). Me and two friends went inside and dropped about 1 in the morning. It took sometime to come on and like most people I was a little frustrated about the length of time. I went upstairs of this club to get a better view of the DJ and everyone dancing when the greatly hotter air temp upstairs hit me like a road train and kicked the pill in with full force. It was at this point I freaked in that not bad but not good way. I had no idea that it was meant to feel this way and the peak was mamoth. I quickly walked straight back downstairs and moved under an Air-conditioning vent to cool off. It helped but I couldn't stop moving. It was that I was dancing more just moving my body to the beat. I knew I needed some water so went the bar which was about 5 feet behind me, the only word I could manage was 'Water' with which the lovely barmaid handed me my water and took my cash (I think). I went back to my little air conditioned spot had a sip threw a chuppa chup in my mouth and was at this point that things started to feel more comfortable. The whole peak (Biggest I've ever had and I've rolled dozens of times now) lasted for 45 minutes. During that period I was alone but happy. After the peak I experienced about 3-4 hours of total calm and acceptance, I spoke to lots of people danced like a madman and had a really great time. I didn't see my friends for most of the night (They didn't ditch me we just couldn't find each other) but I had one of the best times of my life. The music was great, the people where friendly, no violence or willful destruction of property. It was a new world and one which I liked.
P.S for reference I only roll a couple of times a month maximum and usually less. Balance is the key to life.

Well what I consider my first roll wasn't actually my first roll. I had dropped about 5 times before but had no good feeling (I'm guessing they where just speed or something). So my first MDMA pill was arranged for me through a close friend who knew a reliable (I use the term in perspective with most dealers) source. Anyway I had tickets to a Carl Cox event in Melbourne and was already very excited prior to getting there (I think the bouncer at the door thought that I may have already dropped before getting to the venue). Me and two friends went inside and dropped about 1 in the morning. It took sometime to come on and like most people I was a little frustrated about the length of time. I went upstairs of this club to get a better view of the DJ and everyone dancing when the greatly hotter air temp upstairs hit me like a road train and kicked the pill in with full force. It was at this point I freaked in that not bad but not good way. I had no idea that it was meant to feel this way and the peak was mamoth. I quickly walked straight back downstairs and moved under an Air-conditioning vent to cool off. It helped but I couldn't stop moving. It was that I was dancing more just moving my body to the beat. I knew I needed some water so went the bar which was about 5 feet behind me, the only word I could manage was 'Water' with which the lovely barmaid handed me my water and took my cash (I think). I went back to my little air conditioned spot had a sip threw a chuppa chup in my mouth and was at this point that things started to feel more comfortable. The whole peak (Biggest I've ever had and I've rolled dozens of times now) lasted for 45 minutes. During that period I was alone but happy. After the peak I experienced about 3-4 hours of total calm and acceptance, I spoke to lots of people danced like a madman and had a really great time. I didn't see my friends for most of the night (They didn't ditch me we just couldn't find each other) but I had one of the best times of my life. The music was great, the people where friendly, no violence or willful destruction of property. It was a new world and one which I liked.
P.S for reference I only roll a couple of times a month maximum and usually less. Balance is the key to life.

Well what I consider my first roll wasn't actually my first roll. I had dropped about 5 times before but had no good feeling (I'm guessing they where just speed or something). So my first MDMA pill was arranged for me through a close friend who knew a reliable (I use the term in perspective with most dealers) source. Anyway I had tickets to a Carl Cox event in Melbourne and was already very excited prior to getting there (I think the bouncer at the door thought that I may have already dropped before getting to the venue). Me and two friends went inside and dropped about 1 in the morning. It took sometime to come on and like most people I was a little frustrated about the length of time. I went upstairs of this club to get a better view of the DJ and everyone dancing when the greatly hotter air temp upstairs hit me like a road train and kicked the pill in with full force. It was at this point I freaked in that not bad but not good way. I had no idea that it was meant to feel this way and the peak was mamoth. I quickly walked straight back downstairs and moved under an Air-conditioning vent to cool off. It helped but I couldn't stop moving. It was that I was dancing more just moving my body to the beat. I knew I needed some water so went the bar which was about 5 feet behind me, the only word I could manage was 'Water' with which the lovely barmaid handed me my water and took my cash (I think). I went back to my little air conditioned spot had a sip threw a chuppa chup in my mouth and was at this point that things started to feel more comfortable. The whole peak (Biggest I've ever had and I've rolled dozens of times now) lasted for 45 minutes. During that period I was alone but happy. After the peak I experienced about 3-4 hours of total calm and acceptance, I spoke to lots of people danced like a madman and had a really great time. At one stage I felt a need to help a fellow roller who had overdone it, I’m not normally a person who helps others but I just had to help this guy through it, good deeds do come from those who roll. I didn't see my friends for most of the night (They didn't ditch me we just couldn't find each other) but I had one of the best times of my life everyone in the club was my friend. The music was great, the people where friendly, no violence or wilful destruction of property. It was a new world and one which I liked.

Well what I consider my first roll wasn't actually my first roll. I had dropped about 5 times before but had no good feeling (I'm guessing they where just speed or something). So my first MDMA pill was arranged for me through a close friend who knew a reliable (I use the term in perspective with most dealers) source. Anyway I had tickets to a Carl Cox event in Melbourne and was already very excited prior to getting there (I think the bouncer at the door thought that I may have already dropped before getting to the venue). Me and two friends went inside and dropped about 1 in the morning. It took sometime to come on and like most people I was a little frustrated about the length of time. I went upstairs of this club to get a better view of the DJ and everyone dancing when the greatly hotter air temp upstairs hit me like a road train and kicked the pill in with full force. It was at this point I freaked in that not bad but not good way. I had no idea that it was meant to feel this way and the peak was mamoth. I quickly walked straight back downstairs and moved under an Air-conditioning vent to cool off. It helped but I couldn't stop moving. It was that I was dancing more just moving my body to the beat. I knew I needed some water so went the bar which was about 5 feet behind me, the only word I could manage was 'Water' with which the lovely barmaid handed me my water and took my cash (I think). I went back to my little air conditioned spot had a sip threw a chuppa chup in my mouth and was at this point that things started to feel more comfortable. The whole peak (Biggest I've ever had and I've rolled dozens of times now) lasted for 45 minutes. During that period I was alone but happy. After the peak I experienced about 3-4 hours of total calm and acceptance, I spoke to lots of people danced like a madman and had a really great time. At one stage I felt a need to help a fellow roller who had overdone it, I’m not normally a person who helps others but I just had to help this guy through it, good deeds do come from those who roll. I didn't see my friends for most of the night (They didn't ditch me we just couldn't find each other) but I had one of the best times of my life everyone in the club was my friend. The music was great, the people where friendly, no violence or wilful destruction of property. It was a new world and one which I liked.

------------------
mmmmmk

------------------
mmmmmk