• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

let's have a writing workshop

looking forward to DL's story, only read the first para as yet but the descriptive detail makes me glad that it's a long short story :) I'm gonna try and have my original story completed by one of the September workshops but I shouldn't commit quite yet

Sorry for not contributing to the critiques at all so far, I've been busy with many things and I've decided to scale back the scope of my "concept album" to that of simply the concept and a short story. I have my whole life to try and reach for the stars, but only 11 days to present something acceptable to the good people of words. I don't want to present something rushed and douchey.

i've started working on a story. i always wanted to write a detective story and a post-apocalyptic story. i'm combining both.

looking forward to DL's story, only read the first para as yet but the descriptive detail makes me glad that it's a long short story :) I'm gonna try and have my original story completed by one of the September workshops but I shouldn't commit quite yet

Looking forward to your feedback, thujone! :)

DXM is good for that, thujone. Will post my feedback tomorrow.

Drinking red wine from the bottle.

Feeling extremely depressed.

I want to kill everyone and everything; then, mourn forever.

I want to be shit so I can hate myself.

I want to want things I know I cannot have, so I have an excuse to feel disappointed.

funny i kinda feel the same. i want to finish the rough draft of my short story today, i made it as bleak and violent as i could. but seeing how things are going i think i might need another week or so. hope my RCs come soon, alcohol is such a poor recreational drug.

was that an archer reference? if so, it made me grin.

no i got the whole misanthropic end of the world shit down but i wanted it to be a bit more chandler in any case.

it may be, if you wish it to be. why are you feeling misanthropic? or is that just status quo? I mean, I'm not particularly fond of people in general but it takes a lot of effort to hate perfect strangers.

I'm writing something I really would like to have critiqued to help me strengthen my dialogue writing, it should be done in about a week or so but I don't want to jump the gun if we'll actually be returning to the scheduled programme

i don't really hate perfect strangers. disdain would be a more apt word, but what the hell. i hate writing dialogue to be honest, it never comes off, uhm, realistic, when i do. i don't know why. it might have something to do with living in germany all my life and virtually never talking/hearing english.