• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Lets create the Ultimate Cannabis Grading Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
*falls on topic*

A- Highs, Dank, Nugget, Fire, Ak-47, Kill, fifty an eighth shit!

B- Mids, Mersh, aight shit 20-25 an eighth!

C- Poop, Dumpster, P-Town Brown, 20 gets a qt.

as far as D-F, Keep that shit in Indiana!!

Peace
26.gif
Mokers

frizzantik said:
no reason other than thats what i'm used to. do you think it should be A through E instead?

hi

if it's a choice between A through F omitting E and A through E, i'd opt for the latter as i believe the former will confuse all but (some) US BLers.

what do others think?

alasdair

i dunno im trying to get more people's opinions.. plus ive been too busy being lazy to write it up

any more ideas?

definately don't omit E if you are going to use A-F use all the letters or just leave it at A-E, otherwise it will just be too confusing... damn americans at it again

haha.. yeah i was thinking that an A-F scale would be best, but including E. but now i gotta think up another division!

I think A-B-C will be green bud/kind/dank/skunk/etc while D-E-F will be shwag/dirt/brown/etc

Hows this:

The Cannabis Grading Scale shall consist of two ratings: a letter rating from A to F and a number rating from 1 to 6. The letter rating is used to describe the objective physical characteristics of the cannbis to be rated, while the number is a subjective rating of its effects.

Please use the following scale as a guideline when determining the letter rating:

A - green, lots of trichomes. no seeds, excellent taste/smell/burn

B - green with very few seeds, if any. ok taste/smell. decent amount of trichomes

C - dark green buds with very few seeds and small stems. tastes/smells bad and is all dried out. Few trichomes

D - dark green seedy stemmy buds.

E - green/brown seedy stemmy nasty buds

F - dirt brown seedy stemmy nasty powder

The number rating is a scale from one to six, with one being the best and 6 being the worst. Only really good cannabis should get a number score of 1, and only really poor cannabis should get a 6.

Cannabis with a rating of A1 is excellent cannabis, while F6 is really bad cannabis.

Last edited:
It took weeks just to come up with that!?

Nah just playin' man, it looks pretty good. Although if you think about it, there will almost never be such grade weeds as A6 or F1, unless the specific strain is *extremely* different from the norm. I mean you dont ever really smoke dirty bammer that gets you extremely high, or green green weed with lots of crystals that doesn't do much. I guess thats part of the point of the system, though.

But overall it looks pretty good.

Well, the smell and look and effects of weed vary wildly - so I think it's a good idea to seperate the two in the scale.

I like it - is it time to engrave it on stone? :)

--- G.

It's pretty much done, but i wanna get some feedback on the 'release candidate'

and psilo you're right: the likelyhood of A6 or F1 are low. appearance and effects are loosely tied but not close enough to use only one scale system imo

I think you need some thing between these two:

A - green, lots of trichomes. no seeds, excellent taste/smell/burn

B - green with very few seeds, if any. ok taste/smell. decent amount of trichomes

Commercial BC buds look & smell great, no seads, but they are boring & weak compared to the really good stuff. Also, there is a big difference between good indoor & good outdoor, IMO.

^ Yeah but separating between indoor and outdoor might complicate things more than they need to be. But you do pose a good point.

Overall id say set it in stone & nice work.

bc doesnt have a good taste and doesnt burn well. i'd put in in the B range

and this is done as far as im concerned =D

Status
Not open for further replies.