• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos lethal dose of butalbital as of

I'm wondering how high the lethal dose on butalbital .I have 400 mg so far but with staggered doses over 6 hours or more like 8 oz 15 mg I'm wondering because I read a site that said it was 500 mg is a lethal dose and another one set of thousand I was going to take two milligrams more Klonopin and two more 50 mg tablets also the caffeine energy drink and I have about 5 to 600 mg caffeine and my sister and I'm not jittery at all though but it's giving me a nice buzz mixed together all this stuff I'm using this I'm also in withdrawal from lyrics gabapentin flurophenylgaba. I actually am using this stuff to quit I have enough for a few days and then then I'm getting liquid flubromazepam I got three bottles that are 15 milligrams each in a solution I'm going to use those to take her off the benzos because I've been dependent before and because of handling I get withdrawals after three days of use the long half life of 150 hours will help I've read places that said be butbital has a 500 mg lethal dose than a thousand