• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Legit and safe way to buy benzos online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

royerlraph79

Bluelighter
I'm looking for a real and safe website to buy xanax or valium online, coming from Canada if possible. If not, then USA will do it. Also I'd obviously like fast shipping and not get caught by the police. Not for recreational use, for anxiety and depression only. Let's say I hate the way doctors prescribe a benzo to me then suddenly take me off of it leading to withdrawal which made me have about 5 seizures in about a month. Thanks!

What your describing is a scam. Its illegal for them to sell you xanax or valium. And your likely to get sugar pills or they might send you nothing and just steal your credit card info.

It is a extreme hazard to rely in this method for seizure control because its almost guarenteed not be xanax or valium period.

They might try to tell you otherwisw but i have nothing to gain by lying to you and they want your money

What your describing is a scam. Its illegal for them to sell you xanax or valium. And your likely to get sugar pills or they might send you nothing and just steal your credit card info.

It is a extreme hazard to rely in this method for seizure control because its almost guarenteed not be xanax or valium period.

They might try to tell you otherwisw but i have nothing to gain by lying to you and they want your money

^ This sums it up. It's illegal to purchase scheduled drugs without a prescription and very likely you will get ripped off. Sorry, I have to close this as source discussion is not permitted on Bluelight.

Status
Not open for further replies.