• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Legalize cannabis tonight on the project HAVE YOUR SAY

hows the chick that smoked too much and had a psych episode so now shes telling everyone else they shouldnt be allowed to use cause its unsafe. it would suck if she had a car accidents tomorrow, or she was diagnosed with break cancer, or she was eaten by a shark, or stung by a bluebottle, or mugged and murdered, or got really drunk and choked on her own vomit, or had an allergic reaction, or a meteor fell from the sky and landed on her house, or she was bitten by a rabbid dog, or struck by a stray bullet, or ...

whats with everyone wanting to push their ideals onto everyone else? live and let live

please explain. by stating live and let live thats a paradox?

do you study philosophy?

by mocking someone voicing their opinion by stating my own opinion is paradoxical?

Last edited:
Haha he zinged you good laugh! I believe we should all live under a supreme emperor with everyone other than the elite forced - or allowed, depending on how you look at it - to have frontal lobotomies so we can all finally be done with free thought (and therefore unhappiness) and better follow orders to maximise production for our masters. After working our standard and very reasonable 15 hour day we take part in various imaginative bloodsports in the honour of our all knowing, all powerful god 'glong'.

You question people pushing their ideals, and then you push your own ideals.
That there is called a paradox, a contradiction of sorts. Almost ironic, if it weren't coming from you.

Don't even know what philosophy has to do with any of this..

Haha what dd is getting at is that in your first sentence you state;

'whats with everyone wanting to push their ideals onto everyone else?'

Which is paradoxical to your next sentence;

'live and let live'

So basically what your saying is people shouldn't make others try to follow whatever philosophy they believe in BUT they should conform to your philosophy of 'live and let live' - which is kind of paradoxical and hypocritical.

And I'm just teasing you man, no offence intended at all, I'm sure dd was just joshing too.

thanks for responding death.

You question people pushing their ideals, and then you push your own ideals.

live and let live is hardly pushing ideals onto someone, if anything its the opposite. do as you please so long as your not fucking others in the process. thats pushing ideals onto others? what would be the flip side to this?

Almost ironic, if it weren't coming from you.

ouch, what have i said to upset you?

Haha he zinged you good laugh!

it appears so. happy to be enlightened though.

I believe we should all live under a supreme emperor with everyone other than the elite forced - or allowed, depending on how you look at it - to have frontal lobotomies so we can all finally be done with free thought (and therefore unhappiness) and better follow orders to maximise production for our masters. After working our standard and very reasonable 15 hour day we take part in various imaginative bloodsports in the honour of our all knowing, all powerful god 'glong'.

haha...your joking right? everybody needs someone to serve?

Haha what dd is getting at is that in your first sentence you state;

'whats with everyone wanting to push their ideals onto everyone else?'

Which is paradoxical to your next sentence;

'live and let live'

yeh i guess i see what yous are saying. to me though live and let live isnt really pushing anything. the golden rule or living peacefully or harmoniously by stating that is that pushing the idea. i didnt really know you could or had too push that. whats the flip side / having an enemy or something to hurt.

Back to the OP,
The segment should be on their website by Thursday evening.

Did anyone see the segment? was it worth sifting through the episode to try and find it?

yeh, not really worth going out of your way to dig up. hard to expect a hard hitting informative piece by a channel 10 half hour news program aimed at kids. i agree with ppp mostly propaganda trash.

:? :( :p haha - i retract my friend request which you ignored.

I believe we should all live under a supreme emperor with everyone other than the elite forced - or allowed, depending on how you look at it - to have frontal lobotomies so we can all finally be done with free thought (and therefore unhappiness) and better follow orders to maximise production for our masters. After working our standard and very reasonable 15 hour day we take part in various imaginative bloodsports in the honour of our all knowing, all powerful god 'glong'.
i just re read it straight, i agree haha :) - have you read 'brave new world' by aldous huxley? straight away reminded me of that book for some reason...

Why does it have to be just one state? Legalise the shit Australia wide!!! I have been in so much shit because I choose to smoke weed on my down time!! Fucking hate this pathetic political bullshit. Just let people do as they please so long as it doesn't harm others. Smoking pot is a personal decission I didn't get it forced on me and I don't force it on anyone else. Hell I'm inclined to tell someone to get fucked if the continually scab comes off me. The only thing that ruins lives is the mark on your record you get if You caught toking. Rediculous

Just give it the same laws as alcohol. No
Driving on it, no doing it in public. If you want to grow get a license to do so, same as if you want to be a vendor. Easy. No license cop a fat fine, no record.

Sure. Because this country just needs a few more regulations doesn't it?

Can't even have a canal without a fence round it because some kid fell in 60 years ago.

I'd rather have regulated weed than have illegal weed. It's a drug so of course you would need some
Kind of regulation for it. Not any old jack off can go set up a pharmaceutical lab and make pharmacy drugs can they?
It's probably the only way it would ever get legalised. Or would you rather it stay illegal and have the stigma over your head when you get caught and your job prospects drop because more and more places are starting to do crim
Checks?

Sure. Because this country just needs a few more regulations doesn't it?

Can't even have a canal without a fence round it because some kid fell in 60 years ago.

yeh i agree haha.

20 years ago we could drive up the highway with a carton of beer and a bottle of liquor in car without airbags or power steering so long as you could walk in a straight line. there were no more road accidents then than there are now.

too many people and bureaucrats imposing bs rules regulations and laws on others. anarchy! awaits impending ice age...

we should have less laws and more common sense amen.

i firmly believe the biggest issue we face as a planet is birth rate. muhummad freaks vs jesus freaks trying to outbreed each other to have the biggest economy and armies...

heard dr carl on jjj this morning talking about the permafrost in the northern hemisphere melting at an alarming rate releasing massive massive quantities of carbon and greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere. our children and grandchildren and great grandchildren are going to have a very very different life than us. until the ice age comes again...

people keep telling us our lives are so much easier than our grandparents had it...what will our grandchildrens lives be like

Last edited:
we should have less laws and more common sense amen.

Thanks Laugh. That's what I was trying to say. Just a bit more sarcastically ;)

edit: if weed did become legal here, there would be a 400,000 page book on the regulations associated with the legality of it.

Maybe so. I get what you guys are saying and I kind of agree with you, 20 years ago you didn't have people going around and suing others for dumb shit. People just need to be accountable for their own actions. I would still rather have it legalised and be free to smoke it than get in the shit have it on a record that I am a criminal for liking a toke is all I am saying. Hell it would be better if we didn't have a government that's only interest was keeping money in their own pockets than listening to what the people want but fuck that ain't ever gonna happen. We are sustainable country that could survive on its own but the governments don't want it like that. They want to sell off out commodities to feed their greed.