Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Legal Party/Fun Drugs

^ Yeah.. In other Aus news -

Synthetic drug danger

ORGANISED criminals have their eyes on vulnerable regional areas in Queensland to market "legal highs' such as synthetic cannabis, the Crime and Misconduct Commission has revealed.

On Friday the CMC released its intelligence report, Illicit Drugs Markets in Queensland, which showed the disturbing trend in these pseudo drugs.

A Warwick Police spokesman was unavailable to comment whether the Southern Downs had seen a rise in this field, but the report stated if Queensland was to follow state and international trends, it could expect to see organised crime groups increase their presence in the drug analogue market.

The drug analogue market has grown more over the past few years than its traditional counterparts, including ecstasy and heroin.

The CMC predicts there will be an increasing demand for synthetic drugs that mimic the effect of MDMA.

Crime assistant commissioner Kathleen Florian said drug selling was limited in non-traditional areas, like regional towns, but warned organised crime could spread there to meet demand for synthetic drugs.

Ms Florian said there was already evidence of semi-organised crime groups profiting from the sale of drug analogues in regional Queensland.

"At the end of the day, the number-one driver behind organised crime - and particularly drug-related activity - is profit," she said.

"Organised crime groups will do anything to make money, so much so that rivalries have been put aside to form networks, bringing together not only the various organised crime groups within Queensland, but counterparts interstate and overseas."

Ms Florian said one of the biggest misconceptions about drug analogues was that they were safe and legal.

"The truth is that there is little understanding of exactly what's in these drugs and the full extent of associated harms," she said.

She highlighted the fact synthetic cannabis was not a natural product but a chemical sprayed on herbal material.

Synthetic drugs first emerged in Queensland in 2007and the CMC states the internet has been a major facilitator of the market.

The report also stated there was a particular demand for pharmaceuticals in regional areas.

Topics: cmc, drugs, synthetic drugs

http://www.gattonstar.com.au/news/synthetic-drug-danger/1696040/

Thanks poledriver.

It's not Synthetic Cannabis anymore. It is for washing your clothes in. That is seriously the new loophole.

:)

Yeah, I have tried some incense blend and the other was some other ridiculous use. The stronger stuff didn't last very long but my fuck was it an actual "trip" for the first 5 mins.

Wow. Thanks for sharing that. I didn't even know that about the Potassium. Can you please ask your Doctor where we can find some printed matter on this?

Good thing I eat Bananas like a freak!

Eating bananas alone will be helpful but not keep you where you need to be!! I have a hard time keeping potassium in my system due to having to take fluid pills because I have Meneires disease and I have to keep fluid off my ears. I end up in the hospital a lot. I also have a pituartory gland tumor And Primary Addison's disease that makes me extremely sick causing me dehydration. Thus losing more K. Potassium levels are extremely dangerous. And can affect your cardiovascular system. The best reliable source on the web for medical information is Mayo Clinic. Also of course the CDC center for disease control may have some other info but I fully trust Mayo Clinic and highly recommend this site for any medical research. Its a great source and knowledge is power! Be safe my friend! Hospitals are the loneliest places in the world ans no fun! research! XOXOMaryJane!

had 100mg of diphenhydramine and a few cones and was super surprised by the buzz I got. Ended up getting some weird swirling, neon visuals and some pretty cool CEV's accompanied with oxy like nods. Got abit twitchy and took awhile to get to sleep still

the threads huge so its probably already been bought up, but has anyone tried benzo fury (6-abp) ?

ah yeah wasnt aware it was illegal. a few mates have been getting it shipped in im fairly sure its the real deal! i dunno enough about it to wanna try it though. i forget what doses they were having but it lasts around 12 hours so my mates have been saying

Most of it from legit companies is the real deal :)
But it's illegal, it's an analogue of MDA so it will be covered by our laws. 6APB and 5APB are good substances though. I prefer 5 over 6 myself.

real 6-apb is pretty hard to get at the moment, most legit vendors are listing 6-apb as sold out.
This is probably due to a new MDMA like RC being synthesised and released, the new RC was probably made in the multi kilograms so they have to shift it, so by listing 6-apb as sold out it forces the market to buy the new RC.

This is partly why I say getting real 6-apb even from legit companies is hard at the moment, unless you know of individuals who vend on a small scale.

anyone heard of london underground doves love? interesting in trying it

Uk underground??? R they still going??? Banned in Australia as is 6- apb and well almost anything that may be 6 carbon chains from an illegal substance. Almost all possible rings ie Indole, Sulphate etc are listed so to make something legal in Australia you need 7 carbon chains or more of difference in the molecular structure of your "legal for Australia" analogue/homologue of any listed banned drug/chemical. Any newly developed analogue/homologue that is illegal would require 7 carbon chains of structural difference to be legal in Australia making, in other words by seperating the chemical stucure by 2 carbon chains the new "Australian legal drug would require 9 of varience from the original compund. They hit the jackpot will legal weed as there are over 5000+ differnt chemicals to play with. It is unlikely that such modifications would allow the drug to pass the blood brain barrier or it may become to toxic for consumption. As for real vs fake 6-apb it's probably all just a big RC vendor wank. I had some garbage caps, some aMT mixed with MPA sold as 5apb powder and then finally some "genuine bezo fury" blue coloured 6-APB pellets in 2012. This was when the "real" benzo fury was officially available for online purchase and supply as a research chemical not intended for human consumption. So Why does the same web site sell bongs, pipes, snufters etc??? 6apb from the official vendor was the most likely product that was 6apb. Felt stimulated, more than MDMA, more of a MDA feel or maybe a combination of stimulant and mild psychedelic RC's pressed into pill form and sold at xx quid a piece. Fuck know's I'm going to sleep.

Last edited: