• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Legal Party/Fun Drugs

Experience helps. I can walk on 100mg+ even now after almost a year of abstinence. I tried DXM for the first time earlier this year and my mate who is a seasoned DXM user was amazed at my ability to walk, lol.

I think most people dont have trouble walking until around the ~40mg mark from my experiences but I do agree it would have to be a small dose.

Wow. 5mg of the first batches freaked the crap out of me.

Sounds like you can Robowalk like a Boss Jakie!

You kinda have to learn to when you take a dissociative like MXE every day for 6 months, people at Coles look at you funny if you're walking like the floor is the wall.

^^It's easily found on google

Still having trouble, one of my mates is obsessed with these 'legal' highs. I don't touch them because the majority of what you usually get is some type of stim, hate stims these days.

Anyway he got another one called white revolver. Can I get the ingredients in it from anywhere?

^where's this confirmation coming from? have a source?

No one can confirm it with GC/MS results that are publically available yet. They are all just going on experience with MDPV or A-PVP. I trust the people who are making these claims though. They know their substance.

Not sure where to put this.. mods, feel free to move or adjust this as you see fit...
Legal high firm pushes 'Crack' in dairies
By Matthew Backhouse Mbackhouse
6:19 AM Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Email
Print

The packaging for Crack does not list its ingredients or the distributor's details. Photo / Sarah Ivey
A new synthetic drug called Crack is being sold at Auckland dairies - with one outlet even offering to sell glass pipes to people who buy the white powder.

The product has been condemned as irresponsible by the Drug Foundation, illicit drug users and a pioneer of the legal high industry.

Crack is sold under the street name shared by the illegal drugs crack cocaine and methamphetamine, and comes in a clear plastic bag in a cardboard packet featuring an image of a glass pipe.

The packaging encourages users to snort or smoke the white powder - the same methods used to consume P or cocaine - but does not list its ingredients or the contact details of its manufacturer or distributor.

APNZ visited all the legal high stockists on Auckland's Karangahape Rd.

Two sold Crack - Walia Superette, where it was openly displayed behind the counter, and tobacco shop Shosha, where it was concealed in a cupboard next to the cigarettes. It retailed at both for $75 for 200mgs.

The seller at Walia Superette said Crack did not come with a pipe, but he offered to sell a glass pipe for $20. He did not ask for any identification.

When asked, he said the substance was "completely safe".

NZ Drug Foundation executive director Ross Bell condemned the product as idiotic and irresponsible.

"The industry likes to claim that they are providing safe alternatives to illegal drugs, but their behaviour is no different from what we see in the criminal black market, where customers don't know what they're buying, they don't know what the product has been cut with."

It is understood at least one Auckland dairy was bullied into stocking Crack, but later pulled the product from its shelves.

Mr Bell said legal high industry sources had confirmed the bullying tactics, but none would reveal who was responsible for making and distributing Crack.

"The people behind Crack have a reputation in the industry as being pretty aggressive, and again it's not the behaviour you would expect of a industry that's trying to promote themselves as being responsible."

Mr Bell said even illicit drug users were outraged by the product - including a former methamphetamine user who told him he was "gobsmacked" at its brazenness.

"That reaction highlights for me that the industry has crossed the line by branding a product Crack and having drug paraphernalia on it. It's just one big piss-take because they know they can get away with this."

Mr Bell said the product highlighted the need for regulation of the industry.

People posting on tripme.co.nz - a local internet forum about drugs - were among those who condemned the product, with one saying it was "outrageous" and another slamming the marketing as "reckless".

Matt Bowden, a pioneer of the legal high industry in New Zealand, said encouraging people to smoke the product was irresponsible.

"I believe they should have gone the whole way and spelled the product name with a P," he said.

"When white powders have been sold to the public in the past it has encouraged more dangerous routes of administration."

Both the Ministry of Health and Associate Health Minister Peter Dunne, who is drafting legislation to clamp down on legal highs, were unaware of the product before APNZ made inquiries.

Mr Dunne said its marketing came as no surprise.

"It pretty well sums up this shabby industry and irresponsible kind of people it contains. It is somewhat ironic that they will go to the trouble of using these images but will not list the ingredients of their products."

Mr Dunne said next year's law change to regulate the legal high industry could not come soon enough.

"They will have to prove their products are safe before they sell them, and no doubt this will put the vast majority of these low-life types out of business."

Crack's packaging does not list its ingredients, but gives the chemical registry number for phenethylamine - a compound which is structurally related to psychoactive drugs.

Without chemical testing, it is impossible to tell what it actually contains.

National Poisons Centre toxicologist Dr Leo Schep said phenethylamine was a naturally occurring compound which acted as a neurotransmitter in the brain, was present in chocolate, and purported to have benefits associated with mood and weight loss.

"However, when ingested it is rapidly metabolised and rendered inactive, preventing significant concentrations in the brain."

Dr Schep said one un-cited report suggested three males ingested an unknown amount of phenethylamine, resulting in increased heart rate, anxiety, nausea and vomiting.

A Ministry of Health spokesman said phenethylamine was not controlled under the Misuse of Drugs Act.

"However the ministry has no details on this product and we do not know what it contains. As regards packaging, the use of the image, along with a non-listing of ingredients, could be viewed as irresponsible."

Meanwhile, the New Zealander behind synthetic cannabis product Kronic, Matthew Wielenga, was arrested in Melbourne on Friday with more than 100kg of Kronic and 1kg of white powder, said to be a synthetic cocaine sold as Diablo.

He appeared in a Melbourne court on Monday, charged with trafficking a commercial quantity of synthetic cannabinoids and two counts of possessing a drug of dependence, and was bailed until March.

- APNZ

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10853493

i never knew that about the woodrose seeds. ive tried the real absynthe one time and it had psychadelic chemical in it but i didnt feel anything off it

Listen people stop smoking that spice shit stop doing them synthetic drugs they are all horrible for u they are killing people giving them kidney failure blindness and so much more. research it. I smoked spice for 2 yrs became addicted really fast I spent every penny and was on the path to self destruction. That is until Monday one of my good friends that also smoked spice called telling me about how spice causes kidney failure and all other types of medical issues. So I instantly start to research and what do I find? A whole bunch of information and hundreds of forums explaining how people went blind had kidney failure died I mean all types of medical issues. Then as I read the forum I realized what's body was going thru everyone who smokes spice was goin thru the same exact symptoms. The symptoms I put off as a cold or the flu or working to hard whatever I made excuses never related my deteriorating health to the spice, but sure enough they all came from it. I instantly flushed my pack and walked over to the dumpster and threw out all my paraphernalia. I was freak all the way out. Especially since when I read up on kidney failure and I have all them symptoms too. I'm 25 Years old and always been pretty healthy until the spice now I hate myself for doing that to myself and I will never smoke that crap again it ruined my life it made me a totally different person. Today is day 3 being clean for me and my kidneys hurt so bad. My 1st day was the worst with all the withdrawals. But day 2 was awesome felt like a million dollars now today I feel good but like I said my kidneys are killing me. I'm sure I've done damage to them after all the spice I ingested. I hope not but I have to understand its more than possible. Look people spice or any designer drug is super dangerous and you should take it super serious. ( its all fun and games until someone gets hurt) love and cherish your self more I know you have family and friends that wouldn't want anything to happen to you so put it down its not worth it and stay strong its more than possible

Simple solution to all this. If there is no market there are no products.

Go get some nice MDMA, good hydro bud and a Grammie of coke and that's all you need for a good month or more!

Alternatively, stop getting high? Haha.

:)

Well I admitted myself to the ER last night due to my kidney feeling like they were on fire. I went in and told them the whole truth well they check my kidneys and fortunately I cought the kidney infection before any real damage was done but like I just stated I had a kidney infection from smoking that shit also I had 1% pattasium in my system the dr. Tell me that spice also removes the pattasium from your system which could be deadly and I was super dehydrated all effects from smoking that spice my dr. Also said that If I would have waited just 2 more weeks and the infection would have turned into serious kidney complications even failure. The levels of bacteria in my kidneys were really really high look people I can't stress this enough it's not a game and my story is not joke STOP killing yourself and see your dr. ASAP

Shit man, we are all really glad that u are fine. Its not rocket science though that a lot of research chems can be extremely dangerous. There has been no long term studies for these sort of substances so no one really knows what the outcome may be. How long have u been smoking it for?

Well I admitted myself to the ER last night due to my kidney feeling like they were on fire. I went in and told them the whole truth well they check my kidneys and fortunately I cought the kidney infection before any real damage was done but like I just stated I had a kidney infection from smoking that shit also I had 1% pattasium in my system the dr. Tell me that spice also removes the pattasium from your system which could be deadly and I was super dehydrated all effects from smoking that spice my dr. Also said that If I would have waited just 2 more weeks and the infection would have turned into serious kidney complications even failure. The levels of bacteria in my kidneys were really really high look people I can't stress this enough it's not a game and my story is not joke STOP killing yourself and see your dr. ASAP

Wow. Thanks for sharing that. I didn't even know that about the Potassium. Can you please ask your Doctor where we can find some printed matter on this?

Good thing I eat Bananas like a freak!

I will ask my doctor where u could find this info online or something but keep eating them bananas especially if your still smoking trust me I know how hard it is to quit but u should consider it. Last night a 14 yr old boy died from smoking spice here in town I did not personally know him but it made such a huge impact at 11 pm last night the police went around to all smoke shops that sell it called the owners and removed spice from the shelves of course we all know its still out there and more than accessible especially if your a regular at your smoke shop which most of us that are addicted are regulars at almost every smoke shop in town well good luck to everyone with your struggle and I will find out some info about where u can read about the potassium and post it

Oh yeah I smoke spice for a little over 2 years and never had issues until this past year I started to feel sluggish and I could tell something was wrong with my body but I ignored it made every excuse in the book for my symptoms but deep down I knew it was the spice just didn't want to admit it. I'm glad I'm ok too thank u for that. I was hysterical for a whole week wondering wth I had done to myself but I just couldn't take the pain in my kidneys anymore and had to fin out wth was wrong with me and let me tell u I never been to the ER and been seen so quick in my life there was hundreds of people in the waiting room and as soon as I said I smoked spice they rushed me to the back and began all types of test the medical officials know how serious this stuff is and just how much damage it's capable of doing even if u are not going to quit and don't have insurance go to the ER and make sure u are not in bigger trouble than u think do it for the hell of it better to b safe than sorry

^ Glad you stopped and got help, what country are you in?

I'd say he is in the US as he calls incense Spice.

Hey Unknownj can you please post a link to the death from last night and the subsequent Police response when you can manage it?

Smoking is so 1994. I thought you were just supposed to burn it in your room as incense or throw it in with your clothes when you do you washing for the Pheremone effect?