• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Legal herbs on probation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintAmici

Greenlighter
I'm new to this site, so forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong forum for this

Alright, so to start things off, I am currently on probation, going to be for quite some time. No lie, it sucks, I get piss tested twice a month at random, and take a hair test every 3 months. And since I'm not 21 just yet, they will also be testing for alcohol in my system (which they can do via the hair test). So I am completely sober during my first semester at college surrounded by all my friends that like to smoke and drink. But recently, I've been doing research into legal herbs to see if that's an alternative during these dark times. I'm not talking about K2 or Black Magic or other synthetics, I don't trust those and have read about people failing tests for them. But there are other legal, naturally occurring herbs like damiana, wild dagga, kanna, and dokha. Those are the ones I'm most interested in trying. But like with anything new that I'm going to try, I want to hear other people's perspectives and possibly personal experiences. If you think I'm being dumbass, by all means let me know.

Herbs are fantastic man, these are some of my favs:

kava
valerian
mulungu bark
skullcap
yerba mate
San Pedro cactus
tobacco
kratom
akuamma seeds
mugwort

The most recreational out of these is the highly prized kava, make sure you get good quality from a good supplier

What everyone above said, but I'll give you a suggestion more druglike but still completely safe: Gabapentin or Pregabalin. Brand names Neurontin and Lyrica.

They're some of my favorite drugs and they get you high as shit, without showing up on ANY drug tests AFAIK.

yeah, but i think it's a stretch to call them completely safe. haven't there been cases of terrible GABA withdrawal from both of those drugs?

Sorry, but I have to close this, as we aren't here to tell you what drugs to take. Other drugs is for harm reduction questions.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.