• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Legal alternative to etizolam (USA)

Dark55555

Greenlighter
So with passing of recent laws I'm worried about etizolam becoming illegal in my state. Just curious if there is a viable legal alternative that I could get prescribed. I don't think getting it in the doses I might need would be a problem given my condition and relationships with doctors. However I worry traditional benzodiazepines would have me scaling to a high dose pretty fast which is dangerous. That's why I went to etizolam in the first place. Thanks in advance...

Based on another thread I just read Xanax is supposed to be *roughly* of a similar strength to etizolam.
However it's just as addicting and fucks your ability to sleep/ deal with anxiety when NOT taking it in the long run just like etizolam.

I was taking etizolam (2mg a day) for ~ 2 years before I ran into the same problem. I live in the UK and switched to diazepam. Initially I had to increase my dose to ~ 25mg (~ 5mg diffence in terms of equipotency) however I managed to stabilise on 15mg. I find diazepam more sedating but less anxiolytic, however once it builds up in your bloodstream it works like any other benzo!