• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Leftover Powdery Freebased Coke

Potman44

Greenlighter
So over the past month or so I used these threads a few times to cook up some freebase using the spoon/baking soda method. Thanks to those who have taken the time to give the step by ste p processes. Im pretty sure I've been doing it right. lol

My question is... Im currently out of supply.... but I have a bunch (the equivalent of a healthy bump or small line) of powdery freebase left. Its what remains from spoon and knife scraping and remnants of when I cut up bigger chunks.

What should I do with it? I know it cannot and should not be snorted. I hate using tinfoil as I feel its a waste. I cant use my pipe or bong for it.

I really want to chop it up finer, and throw it in a blunt with some great pot.... but will it burn right?

Any tips on what to do with the leftovers would be appreciated.

thanks

Freebase would be oily. If it's powdery, it's not freebase, probably literally just some crud left over from whatever you were doing and whatever it was cut with.

Burning it also wouldn't be a great idea - the heat will likely destroy any remaining active product.

If you don't want to snort whatever it is or take it orally, buccall or sublingual (and I don't blame you), chuck it away mate.