• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Latvian meth only works orally

I think racemic methamphetamine is non smokeable but it shouldn't be stronger than regular meth orally. Are you sure you aren't already tweaked and are getting this wrong??

I think racemic methamphetamine is non smokeable but it shouldn't be stronger than regular meth orally. Are you sure you aren't already tweaked and are getting this wrong??
I have only ever tasted that meth so I dont really know. I might have been too tweaked out since its been months.

I think racemic methamphetamine is non smokeable but it shouldn't be stronger than regular meth orally.

I don't see why racemic meth would be non-smokeable.

Racemic just means it's a 50:50 mix of d-methamphetamine (which is strongly psychoactive) and l-methamphetamine (which mostly just activates adrenaline receptors, acting as more of a decongestant than a euphoric stimulant).

Depending on where your drugs come from, racemic meth *is* regular meth - meth made from P2P and methylamine is racemic, while meth made from pseudoephedrine is d-methamphetamine.

Saying racemic meth is non smokeable is ridiculous.it is.if this batch is the sulfate or phosphate then it won't be smokeable at all but it will decompose into very harsh gross tasting smoke that will definitely be noticeable and unbearable.if you didn't notice it decompose into harsh gross smoke that leaves a black residue then it wasn't sulfate or phosphate.which rules that option out.

Some say oral dosing jacks your tolerance way up, others say that smoking does the same. I personally believe they have independent tolerances at least the first few times they're done.

Smoking doesn't last that long, and compared to an oral dose is less intense, more clear headed with less of a body buzz (obviously this depends on dosage)

The first thing that came to mind was that what you're getting isn't meth at all. 10mg even if its 100% pure hardly can keep one up for 24 hours. Then again 24 hours isnt that much, just means staying up all night and not sleeping until the next night. At least not at a tolerance level where smoking only lasts a few hours and sleep is possible. Whenever I have smoked meth if it is real stuff it lasts just as long as oral but there is more of a rush and the comedown is more drawn out. I have talked to people that can sleep a few hours after smoking and it is generally because of tolerance otherwise it's a sign of bunk.

1) Possible high-potency stim RC cut with msm etc. to make it look like ice and "smoke up" cleanly, the cut reducing the absorption of the active drug in the lung vs with oral that wouldn't be happening

2) Your doses are wrong, you're doing 100mg oral and not 10mg

3) You're smoking it wrong (no offense)

4) The meth was made into a non-smokable salt form (not common but possible) and then recrystallized with a cut like MSM that makes it appear to smoke but in reality it just burns up
ihours. I put meth in my soda and drank it I was able to sleep because it made my body feel comfortably numb and I felt relaxed , laying down felt fun like a hobby.