• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Latvian meth only works orally

Juniper Bruhmomentius

Bluelight Crew
Like the title says the meth i get only works when taken orally. I have tried to smoke and snort it but to no avail. Any idea wtf is with this meth?

Well that’s a plus then I guess nothings wrong with it then right

Supposedly meth is best when consumed orally

Oral Meth is not to be trifled with. Those people that like doing drugs more than feeling drugs don't realize they're missing out on one potent ROA.

And those people that think that the Oral crank high is similar to a normal prescription speed high are just wrong. 30mg of adderall makes for a more focused day. Eat 30mg of good meth and your chances of sleeping are pretty much done.

^ can you elaborate, is oral better? like with mdma oral is way better than IV or snorting. is is anything like that?

^ can you elaborate, is oral better? like with mdma oral is way better than IV or snorting. is is anything like that?

I can't tell you if oral is better because it's all I've ever done. I can tell you that my friends all snort/hotrail/smoke it. They don't ever eat it because like i said, I think they're more into DOING the drugs (ya know, the ritual) than they are feeling the drug. And we all know, people get addicted to that immediate rush.

But the 2 of my friends that I actually got to try it orally were pretty shocked. The one friend will basically only eat it now if he does it. I don't know for sure because I haven't done the other methods, but i think oral meth give you more of a body buzz. Like, your body is vibrating. You're getting tingles and rushes for legitimately 8-24 hours sometimes. My other friend just tried oral for the first time, and while he didn't say much about the high, he took it at 12pm. He didn't do any more the rest of the day and he didn't sleep. Pretty much said he was tweaking all night. Which sucks if you're trying to go to sleep. But if you're trying to do one of those things where you go on a week long bender, eating it is absolutely the way to go. Because sleeping becomes incredibly difficult. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that if I want to sleep the same night as I eat some, I can't ingest it any time after 9 or 10am. Taking it at 3 or 4 or 5pm has resulted in me not sleeping for 36 hours.

Look, i may be one of those people that has a super low tolerance for amph's and I'm an outlier as far as the efficiency of oral. But my friend that did it the other day is 100% able to smoke some at 9pm and be and bed by Midnight. And like i said, he ate some and didn't sleep for over 24 hours. I know smoking and snorting are ritualistic and fun and the near instant rush is probably great. But throw some back with a flavored drink (meth tastes like satan's pool cleaner) and in 45 minutes you'll feel great. And 9 hours later, you'll still feel great.

PS: There's a myth that oral meth doesn't provide euphoria. From my experience, that is absolutely absurd and flat out wrong.

Last edited:
30mg of adderall makes for a more focused day. Eat 30mg of good meth and your chances of sleeping are pretty much done.
ofcourse this should always be the result, plus on the upside there used to be extremely potent hcl pressed meth tabs that were cheap as fuck floating around that you could take orally/snort or smoke, a half of those would blow 120mg of addy out of the water, but in the end its all mostly similar since meth more or less carries more of a potent feel to them due to more of the amphetamine getting into the brain via the methyl component vs normal amp, it's all converted into D-amp after that though anyways, the crash is prolonged significantly with meth though id say a about 1.5-2x longer than normal amphetamine, usually worth it though since you can take 5x less and achieve the same results

I doubt it holds a candle to shooting it. But you'd be surprised at it's strength compared to snorting.

I took basically a threshold dose about 2 or 3 hours ago and while I'm not really messed up or anything like that, I definitely feel good. Couldn't have been more than 10mg, likely around 5-7.

Its probably the same story as with Lisdexamphetamine, or at least similar. The chemical is probably bound with something that makes the chemical useless if taken the wrong way like snorted or smoked and needs the help of stomach acid to be able to break down and be absorbed into the body. I'm not 100% on what it is on Lisdexamphetamine, but I think I recall reading that an amino acid was bound to the molecule that leaves it utterly useless for any ROA except swallowing it. But I could be wrong and if I am please correct me.

Its probably the same story as with Lisdexamphetamine, or at least similar. The chemical is probably bound with something that makes the chemical useless if taken the wrong way like snorted or smoked and needs the help of stomach acid to be able to break down and be absorbed into the body. I'm not 100% on what it is on Lisdexamphetamine, but I think I recall reading that an amino acid was bound to the molecule that leaves it utterly useless for any ROA except swallowing it. But I could be wrong and if I am please correct me.
I actually thought about this possibility since worked like meth orally but was utterly useless in any other roa. Butchered process of making? Propably.

This is what I was thinking at first but then op said like 10mg is a dose.m not sure about lisdexamphetamine potency but I think it's got to be way lower than straight amphetamine.

I actually thought about this possibility since worked like meth orally but was utterly useless in any other roa. Butchered process of making? Propably.
Can't butcher the process and get a result and have it work but only one way.doesnt work like that.

Its clear crystals that look exactly like meth in pictures. Also Ive tried to smoke it the same way I smoked street amph and amps gave a buzz but the meth didnt feel anywhere. Literally fucking nothing.
I think it kept me tweaked for 12-16 hours. When I upped the doses it worked for more hours. So 10mg maybe 12 hours. And 20mg+ 16+ hours..
So the only propable possibility seems to be non-smokable form since it felt like amphs but just stronger?!?