• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Latest DEA Microgram report

Microgram Bulletin - February 2008

A point of note is the submission of Bromo-DragonFLY from the Queensland Health Forensic and Scientific Services Clandestine Laboratory Division, Brisbane.

Interesting to see what the DMT content of mimosa hostilis root bark available to the DEA is.

2. Fasanello JA, Placke AD. The isolation, identification, and quantitation of dimethyltryptamine (DMT) in Mimosa hostilis. Microgram Journal 2007;5(1-4):41-50. [Editor’s Notes: Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) was extracted from the root bark of Mimosa hostilis via two methods, using methanol and acetic acid, respectively. FTIR/ATR, GC/MS, GC/IRD, 1H-NMR, and HPLC data are presented. Quantitative analysis by 1H-NMR and HPLC indicated 0.9 percent and 0.8 percent DMT, respectively, in the analyzed samples. Contact: U.S. Department of Justice, Drug Enforcement Administration, Northeast Laboratory, 99 Tenth Avenue, Suite 721, New York, NY 10011.]

These just seem to get better and better every month...

Interesting to see all the mimics of everything that they find.

Can't believe that coke in pills gives whole new definition to cokey pills. What about Herion and BZP!

Funny, I made some coca rum the other day and here the latest DEA Microgram Bulletin has as the first entry a bunch of rum bottles containing cocaine.

The October microgram is very interesting, heroin concealed in 5000 fake, plastic, kidney beans, all painted. Who could be bothered. 'A' for effort.

Sweet thanks for that...

I can't seem to ever find the latest microgram reports when I search through google for them these days. It's really starting to become annoying as I really enjoy reading them.=D

Filenet if you could find the February 2009 one I would really appreciate it as I have been searching for the past week for it and have not been able to locate it as of yet.

cocaine in clear plastic sheets! The authorities have got no chance of stopping the drug trade if the dealers can can come up with innovations like that.

Thanks for the lil_angel, wow I'm surprised at the plastic coating containing cocaine, what will these drug dealers come up with next I wonder... They just keep on amazing me with the things that they come up with.

Personally I would stick to the wrapping it under a big yacht and then retrieving it at night time by trained divers and what not... But that's me and I don't have the contacts to do that unfortunately otherwise Australia would be flooded with excellent quality cocaine lol.

grape flavoured meth? WTF, why do something like that? No one wants to smoke grape lollies in their pipe or definately not dang it. If I got given shit like that when I went to score a half weight I wouldn't take it.

I love grape flavoured things so I wouldn't mind actually I think I would really enjoy getting grape flavoured meth, it would probably want me to get it again and again which the dealer sure would like lol.