• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Last time to take oral meth during the day in order to sleep?

filter2700

Greenlighter
If you're taking meth orally (for therapeutic/weight loss purposes), what's the last time you should take it during the day so you can sleep at night? At therapeutic levels (similar to desoxyn).

Not sure what the half life is orally around this dosage (40-80mg meth daily).

Thanks.

40-80mg of meth is in no way whatsoever a therapeutic dose, more like 5-10 mg.

At 10mg I'd say minimum 8 hours before bed (I'd personally go for around 11/12 hours.

At 40-80 mg I wouldn't be sleeping for at least 24 hours, so would not be taking that dose for the effects you are searching for

Reactions: CFC
40-80mg of meth is in no way whatsoever a therapeutic dose, more like 5-10 mg.

At 10mg I'd say minimum 8 hours before bed (I'd personally go for around 11/12 hours.

At 40-80 mg I wouldn't be sleeping for at least 24 hours, so would not be taking that dose for the effects you are searching for
Ah this is perfect! I thought the 40-80mg were high dosages myself when I looked at desoxyn online, but I tried to count for impurities and such even tho my source is good.

That's probably why I was up all night last night literally. Didn't feel "high," but fuck I was awake lmao.

Bio availability is super potent with meth in basically whatever ROA you can think of. You won't need much if you don't have tolerance issues.

Reactions: CFC
I'll point out if you're using street meth it's likely not pure so that 40-80 mg dose likely isn't even that... That doesn't mean you were taking 4-8 mg as if it was 10% pure, but just saying your dose may be high for a reason

If you're taking meth orally (for therapeutic/weight loss purposes), what's the last time you should take it during the day so you can sleep at night? At therapeutic levels (similar to desoxyn).

Not sure what the half life is orally around this dosage (40-80mg meth daily).

Thanks.

My rule was to do oral first thing 7:30 and a second oral dose around noon. After that, I would go with snorting (or an even faster ROA) for sleep considerations.

When I did adderall I never took it past 3 pm if I I wanted to go to sleep 11-12pm .

Filter, it is going to vary heavily from person to person regarding this problem. Even the same person will experience real or perceived differences from usage to usage.

The only guarantee I have with Methamphetamine is not to take it after noon. Anything after that could easily keep me awake or make my sleep terrible quality. 80mg of Methamphetamine isn't crazy or anything, but I could take that dose at 8 in the morning and still have trouble sleeping.

Depends when you want to go to sleep.

I'd say a minimum of 8 hours prior to sleep, but more likely 12-16 hours, especially if you lack anything to calm you down at the end of the day (cannabis, benzos, etc)

The half life of methamphetamine is 12-14 hours, but also note it metabolizes into amphetamine which also has a half life of 12 hours(!)... my theory is that the stimulant effect falls off not because there's no meth left, but rather no blood sugar.

I'll point out if you're using street meth it's likely not pure

That's a longstanding rumor, actually in this day and age it's really not that hard to find meth of 90%+ purity. 40-80mg is a strong dose but not anything too crazy.